UFC

The forum to discuss all sports news not related to THE beautiful game.

Moderators: chalks, the pink palermo, -DL-, Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc

Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado

Re: UFC

Post by Cuenca 'ammer » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:22 pm

according to the websites the refs had the fight 30-26 x 3 when the fight was stopped. I don't see Diaz knocking of submitting Masvidal out, of course we'll never know, but he was WELL beaten at the end of 3.

sorry to hear you had to go out to work.

hope things in general are going well for your business but reading lately it seems as though things might not be as well as you might hope.

Vince I think is actually out your way now, or at least closer than Atlanta !!!!!!

:D

WCpete

Post by WCpete » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:21 am

We're as busy as always but there are red flags all over the landscape. Most of our corporate clients are laying people off in droves and there have been cutbacks in the number of events our clients will be throwing in 2020. We'll see what happens but I suspect the economy is going to tank a bit based on our business forecast for '20. We're a canary in the coal mine.

Where did Vince move to? Does he still post here? I feel like I haven't seen a post of his in ages.

Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado

Post by Cuenca 'ammer » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:13 pm

yeah he does, less so now. moved to the West Coast and is going to start up his own shipping business again.

San Diego (ish) way maybe ?

my memory is getting worse, gotta be someplace close to a port - I remember he said it's way expensive so my guess is (although the left coast is expensive in general) it's that way. having to guess instead of relying on my memory...

:D