Eidur Gudjohnsen

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

hammerfax

Post by hammerfax »

probably got on an XL flight. i bet he turned left when he got on board as well.
chalky

Post by chalky »

I.C Dead People wrote:
Sauce????????????????????????

Dont state something like this without a credible Sauce.
HP 8-)
happyhammer7

Post by happyhammer7 »

I hate waiting around for something to happen, it's worse then being in 10 Downing Street round here :lol:
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 674 likes
Total likes: 1318 likes

Post by davids cross »

I am Legend wrote:didnt his dad say only yesterday that there had been no contact from west ham?

because if thats the case id be suprised if his dad is already in london sorting things a day later and Eidur will sign on thursday.

but crazier things have happened. Though i do hope he signs asap!
You got to remember that although Eidurs Dads comments appeared on Monday afternoon it's not inconceivable that those words were actually spoken a day before and reported on the following day.
steveyrockstar
Has liked: 171 likes
Total likes: 782 likes

Post by steveyrockstar »

just cos of what someone says publicly to the press, it doesnt mean its defo true

how many times have we heard a club say we've had no contact from so and so, only for the player to sign days later

there's definitely fire here, and it's burning away... :wink:
happyhammer7

Post by happyhammer7 »

We dont need no water let the mother ****er burn, burn mother ****er, burn :wink:
happyhammer7

Post by happyhammer7 »

If we get him he is going straight on the back of my home shirt, as Ashton has taken up the space on my away one :D
HAMMERJER

Post by HAMMERJER »

Icelandic news website:
http://www.visir.is/article/20070731/ID ... 8852680742

Translated via http://www.translation-guide.com/free_o ... to=English

Translates to:

Arnór Guðjohnsen umboðsmaður and sire Eiðs Cloverleaf Guðjohnsen , said into interview accustom Sky Sports car yesterday snuggle up to Oath Clover Guðjohnsen hafi uninterested river snuggle up to go to West Ham. Future tense Eiðs Cloverleaf with organisation hast verið hot into deliberative then snuggle up to Thierry Henry kom inn! to social into summer. „Ég hef hear about uninterested West Ham while they á brjósti not set swagger into liaison accustom myself. Oath form examine offer of West Ham since are Lcelander pay lip service to with félaginu, " said Arnór into interview while he sayest snuggle up to Oath sé snuggle up to examine future tense sína. „Eiður concentration scrape together today snuggle up to accordingly snuggle up to recover kind with meiðslunum and he mun not take nothingness skyndiákvörðun about future tense sína. Accustom shall examine well - allir possibly into stöðunni, " said Arnór accustom Sky. Eggert Magnússon , chairman of the board West Ham , would ekkert voice swagger about irrelevant yesterday and not náðist into Arnór oneself while according to authority Fréttablaðsins fór he out to London yesterday. óój

Thats cleared it up then! :lol:
Chadwell Hammer

Post by Chadwell Hammer »

HAMMERJER wrote:Icelandic news website:

Translates to:

Arnór Guðjohnsen umboðsmaður and sire Eiðs Cloverleaf Guðjohnsen , said into interview accustom Sky Sports car yesterday snuggle up to Oath Clover Guðjohnsen hafi uninterested river snuggle up to go to West Ham. Future tense Eiðs Cloverleaf with organisation hast verið hot into deliberative then snuggle up to Thierry Henry kom inn! to social into summer. „Ég hef hear about uninterested West Ham while they á brjósti not set swagger into liaison accustom myself. Oath form examine offer of West Ham since are Lcelander pay lip service to with félaginu, " said Arnór into interview while he sayest snuggle up to Oath sé snuggle up to examine future tense sína. „Eiður concentration scrape together today snuggle up to accordingly snuggle up to recover kind with meiðslunum and he mun not take nothingness skyndiákvörðun about future tense sína. Accustom shall examine well - allir possibly into stöðunni, " said Arnór accustom Sky. Eggert Magnússon , chairman of the board West Ham , would ekkert voice swagger about irrelevant yesterday and not náðist into Arnór oneself while according to authority Fréttablaðsins fór he out to London yesterday. óój

My personal fav is highlighted ^ ^ ^

But finally, the matter is cleared up for us all now...
TrevorWhatever

Post by TrevorWhatever »

HAMMERJER wrote:Icelandic news website:

Translates to:

If it's one thing I can't stand about modern footballers, it's an uninterested river snuggle.
Scaloni Is The Messiah

Post by Scaloni Is The Messiah »

I think it's disgusting the tactics Egg uses to attract players. Snuggling up to them in a car with Sky Sports. Pathetic.
herofix

Post by herofix »

voice swagger about irrelevant yesterday
:lol:
antony
Tory boy
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by antony »

Scaloni Is The Messiah wrote:I think it's disgusting the tactics Egg uses to attract players. Snuggling up to them in a car with Sky Sports. Pathetic.
It does explain how sky sports understands though
blueboleyn

Post by blueboleyn »

Could Josh's missus translate it any better I wonder....
uctpa08

Post by uctpa08 »

blueboleyn wrote:Could Josh's missus translate it any better I wonder....
Maybe she took a picture on her mobile phone of strange blokes (and one bald one) snuggling up somewhere. All very blurry though.
TheJourno

Post by TheJourno »

Chadwell Hammer wrote: My personal fav is highlighted ^ ^ ^

But finally, the matter is cleared up for us all now...
The last line states: According to our sources Eidurs dad flew out to London yesterday.
Chadwell Hammer

TheJourno wrote: The last line states: According to our sources Eidurs dad flew out to London yesterday.
So now....how reliable is that website??
TheJourno

Post by TheJourno »

Chadwell Hammer wrote: So now....how reliable is that website??
Its the online edition of Icelandic newspaper, Fréttablaðið, the 2nd largest in Iceland. Very reliable paper.
yabush

Post by yabush »

about Gudjohnsen's father, Arnor Gudjohnsen
he is only 46 :shock:

Eidur came on for Dad in a game
Chadwell Hammer

TheJourno wrote: Its the online edition of Icelandic newspaper, Fréttablaðið, the 2nd largest in Iceland. Very reliable paper.
Brilliant, thanks..fingers crossed this comes off!