Allez les bleus!

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Claretdave
Harry's estranged lovechild
Location: Congratulations you have just met the LME (Liberal Metropolitan Elite).

Allez les bleus!

Post by Claretdave »

France for me from now. That was the best performance of the tournament and beating brazil should be enough for the cup.
BMU.WIC

Post by BMU.WIC »

Totally agree. Haven't really spoken on the Zidane debate, but finished? :lol:

Allez les Bleus... the Aulder than Old Enemy, maybe, willing to sell our country out at every opportunity, maybe, but on the sheer footballing performance and treating it as a football tournament, bonne chance...
Ian Bishop

Post by Ian Bishop »

I think Germany have been much more solid. Anyway, I don't wanne see any of those teams win.
Bishops Finger

Post by Bishops Finger »

France were fantastic this evening, the best football of the tournament so far, even better than the Argentina/Holland game.

Zidane was great, Vieira and Makelele were fantastic in midfield. A Germany/France final should be a fitting finale.
ukchrish
Total likes: 1 like

Post by ukchrish »

Don't want any of the four left to win it but Germany is the lesser of the 4 evils for me. I won't mind so much if they win it. Some last minute own goal from Ronaldo to send Portugal out would be perfect for me!
BonzoBonkers
Yellow card - abuse

Re: Allez les bleus!

Post by BonzoBonkers »

Claretdave wrote:France for me from now. That was the best performance of the tournament and beating brazil should be enough for the cup.
Oh i bet Ms. Cd is happy now. :D
Yep France deserve to go to the final. I hope it will be Germany to join them....and may the best team win....i just hope for a great final.
But i will miss this World Cup forum.
PaulTheHammer

Post by PaulTheHammer »

Allez Les Bleus for me too - Fantastic to see them beat Brazil, who in truth have been as awe inspiring as England were.
Toulouse_Iron
The boy's got form
Location: A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth can get its pants on
Has liked: 272 likes
Total likes: 346 likes

Post by Toulouse_Iron »

You heartless bastards!
Spare a thought for us hammers who would have to endure another 4 years of know-nothing band wagon jumpers crowing about how fantastic they are . I hope Portugal cheat them out of the final and go on to get stuffed by ze Germans 8-0
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by The Gibbins »

Im so pleased France done Brazil, i hate it when everyone sucks up to brazil. We saw how **** they were yesterday and maybe lineker will now try and stop getting into leonardos good books.

more to the point i only put up with France becasue zidane is such a legend. Best player of my generation and it wold be fantastic if he could retire winning the trophy.
I am law

Post by I am law »

Portugal are the weakest team of the last 4.
Italy are the most negative.

For the midfield battle between Ballack and Zidane, I'd plump for them to make it to the final, but don't have much in the way of preference for the winners.
Northern Paulo
Punster extraordinaire

Post by Northern Paulo »

Schnell! Schnell! Das ist meine krugelschreiber (or something like that).

Never thought I'd find myself supporting Germany (or West Germany as Motty still refers to them)! :lol:
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 78 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Northern Paulo wrote:Schnell! Schnell! Das ist meine krugelschreiber (or something like that).

Never thought I'd find myself supporting Germany (or West Germany as Motty still refers to them)! :lol:
If memory serves, that was Quick Quick!! That is my fountain pen. :lol:
Austrian Hammer

Post by Austrian Hammer »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote: If memory serves, that was Quick Quick!! That is my fountain pen. :lol:
no my english friend! it is a ballpoint pen, also called biro. :lol: :lol:
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2487 likes
Total likes: 2711 likes

Post by sendô »

THE GIBBINS wrote:more to the point i only put up with France becasue zidane is such a legend. Best player of my generation and it wold be fantastic if he could retire winning the trophy.
no_no What is wrong with people? He has already won 1 world cup, that is quite enough for him to retire with. Besides do we really want to have to stomach the sight of those garlic chomping lamb burners cheering on the streets of Paris again? No we ****ing dont.

Dont want the Germans to win either. Jus cos they play nice football is not a reason, what are we all ****ing chelsea fans now? They are Germany, it's like supporting L'arse in europe because you like their style - traitorous.

Dont want those cheating diving shitebag Portuguese to win. Italy get my vote, great football pedigree, and amidst all this match fixing stuff, they could do with it.

France will make the final, but whoever wins out of Germany and Italy will lift the trophy
Northern Paulo
Punster extraordinaire

Post by Northern Paulo »

Austrian Hammer wrote: no my english friend! it is a ballpoint pen, also called biro. :lol: :lol:
:lol: It's the only piece of German I could remember (well, apart from Gerd Muller).
RM9

Post by RM9 »

I'd like the winner of the Germany vs Italy match to lift the cup. Can't stand the garlic munching Wenger boys or Figo and Lady boy.

Italy for me :wink:
Austrian Hammer

Post by Austrian Hammer »

Northern Paulo wrote: :lol: It's the only piece of German I could remember (well, apart from Gerd Muller).
Here are two new sentences for your next trip to germany:

Wieviel kostet das Bier?

Wo sind die Nutten?

:lol:
Eggchaser
Has liked: 1881 likes
Total likes: 480 likes

Post by Eggchaser »

Italia! Italia! at least until they lose to Germany tomorrow and then it'll have to be Germany.

I'd support Scotland before France :lol:
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 78 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Austrian Hammer wrote: no my english friend! it is a ballpoint pen, also called biro. :lol: :lol:
Aaah. I stand corrected. :lol:
simon hammer
Has liked: 994 likes
Total likes: 748 likes

Post by simon hammer »

Allez Les Bleus...

Forza Italia...

Deutschland Uber Alles...

**** Portugal.