West Ham Utd 0 Tottenham 2 (08/12/08)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

ooh look who it is
Location: I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things.

Re: How embarrissing!!

Post by ooh look who it is »

Romford wrote: Chelsea - Arsenal on Sunday...didn't sell out

Clubs down here are going to have to learn a few things from our Northern counterparts
Yep. Televised games could be reduced considerably as the club are making a nice whack from the TV companies as it without trying to fleece the fans for 60 sheets.
szola
Has liked: 590 likes
Total likes: 353 likes

Re: West Ham United vs T*ttenham: match thread

Post by szola »

ooh look who it is wrote:Yep. Televised games could be reduced considerably as the club are making a nice whack from the TV companies as it without trying to fleece the fans for 60 sheets.
Don't the clubs earn more money from TV then they do if they sellout a game? If a club sells the rights to broadcast its games on a global scale, doesn't that generate more profit, those couple of thousand empty seat would?
pearson01

Post by pearson01 »

Just hope its a good atmosphere, get all the 3 points and make it £45 well spent! :P
Westbourne Bill
Has liked: 130 likes
Total likes: 332 likes

Post by Westbourne Bill »

King and Modric expected back for them on Monday unfortunately
double D

Post by double D »

Lose at home to the Scum and we will be in trouble and deserve to be, I'm gonna sit on the fence and go for a draw 2-2 :wink:
X-Isle Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by X-Isle Iron »

Lawrenson predicts 2-1 to the Spuds !!!!!! :raver: :raver: :raver:
Spanner25
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by Spanner25 »

I shall be royally ****ed off if we lose to these 2 bob **** c****, i ****ing dispise everything about them it makes my blood boil. The amount of my mates (associates) who are part time ****ing spurs fans who haven't mentioned footy to me this season until the two faced saggy **** took over and got them a couple of points ****'s me off no end, only 3 points will do so the twats can crawl back to the **** holes they came from. :crest:
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

Spanner25 wrote:I shall be royally f***ed off if we lose to these 2 bob sh*t c***s, i f***ing dispise everything about them it makes my blood boil. The amount of my mates (associates) who are part time f***ing Sp*rs fans who haven't mentioned footy to me this season until the two faced saggy c*** took over and got them a couple of points f***s me off no end, only 3 points will do so the twats can crawl back to the sh*t holes they came from. :crest:
Just about sums up my feelings... :lol:
Memorial Ground

Post by Memorial Ground »

Perfect opportunity to turn things around. A win against a table and local rival will do wonders for our league position and morale.

Problem is carrying that on into our next game....
The Bob

Post by The Bob »

I see that Gareth Bale has yet to win a Premier League game.....

Therefore, in true in West Ham tradition, if Bale plays any part in Mondays game it's safe to assume Spurs will win. Bale will probably get the winner too.

Get as much money on it as you can.
clawhammer
Total likes: 25 likes

Post by clawhammer »

Spanner25 wrote:I shall be royally f***ed off if we lose to these 2 bob sh*t c***s, i f***ing dispise everything about them it makes my blood boil. The amount of my mates (associates) who are part time f***ing Sp*rs fans who haven't mentioned footy to me this season until the two faced saggy c*** took over and got them a couple of points f***s me off no end, only 3 points will do so the twats can crawl back to the sh*t holes they came from. :crest:
You sir, are a poet. Beautiful sentiments, beautifully expressed. :thup:
I am law

Post by I am law »

Memorial Ground wrote:Perfect opportunity to turn things around. A win against a table and local rival will do wonders for our league position and morale.

Problem is carrying that on into our next game....
I would happily accept a total annihilation at Stamford Bridge here and now...

...if it guaranteed even a fluky 1-0 last minute winner against the Spuds on Monday!

:o
X-Isle Iron
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by X-Isle Iron »

clawhammer wrote: You sir, are a poet. Beautiful sentiments, beautifully expressed. :thup:
Indeed beautiful words. but surely lifted almost directly from Shakespeare's Henry V, just as the English go to fight the French at Agincourt?

I shalt be right royally f***ethed off if we shalt lose unto these 2 bob sh*t c***s, i f***ing dispiseth all about them such that it doth maketh my blood boil. The great numbers of mine company (associates) who are part time f***ing Fr*nch fans who have not mentioned war unto me this year until the two faced saggy c*** of a Dauphin took over and won them a couple of battles, f***eth me off unto my limit, only victory will suffice so the twats may crawleth back unto the sh*t holes whence they cameth of.

as rendered by Sir John Geilgud in '48 I think?
shreddie

Post by shreddie »

Just got my tickets, first time i've been available to go due to other commitments......can't wait. As mentioned above though suprised was even available to non-member minions like me.

Let's hope Gareth Bale plays :lol:
RWJ

Post by RWJ »

Who cares what lawro thinks, i wouldn't trust him to stir my tea.

1-0 to West Ham, Bellamy
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 337 likes
Total likes: 357 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

For me this is one of our biggest games of the season, I actually don't look forward to it due to my hatred of the spuds and the bollax spouted by those know nothing c**** IF they win Headbanger

We are starting to keep clean sheets which can only be a good thing, I do see them making chances against us due to their pace, clean sheet will depend hugely on poor finishing or Greeno having a blinder or both! Think we will need to score at least two to win, that could be a problem in itself, I reckon a draw but I want to win this one sooooooooo much :praying to baby jesus:
Hammers Dad
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by Hammers Dad »

Clacton-ammer wrote:For me this is one of our biggest games of the season, I actually don't look forward to it due to my hatred of the spuds and the bollax spouted by those know nothing c***s IF they win Headbanger

We are starting to keep clean sheets which can only be a good thing, I do see them making chances against us due to their pace, clean sheet will depend hugely on poor finishing or Greeno having a blinder or both! Think we will need to score at least two to win, that could be a problem in itself, I reckon a draw but I want to win this one sooooooooo much :praying to baby jesus:
Are you going Clackers?
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 337 likes
Total likes: 357 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Hammers Dad wrote: Are you going Clackers?
Indeedy I am buddy, hopefully going for a few jars first with a couple of mates, depends what time I get away from work, will you lot be in the Central then?
ROD-Hammer

Post by ROD-Hammer »

3-1 west ham. Ashton, Spector and Dyer to get the goals :eh:

Nah Serious. 2-1 west ham. Bellamy double. Modric for them
Hammers Dad
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by Hammers Dad »

Clacton-ammer wrote: Indeedy I am buddy, hopefully going for a few jars first with a couple of mates, depends what time I get away from work, will you lot be in the Central then?
I expect some of them will be though I doubt I will have time as I won't get home from work til 6.
By the time I have fed and got wife and kids in the car, we'll probably turn up late!