West Ham Utd 0 Chelsea 1 (25/04/09)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Buxe
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 25 likes

Re: West Ham v Chelsea - match thread

Post by Buxe »

Looking forward to the match - how we do depends on the team Chelsea put out though.

It makes no sense for them to play any one who they expect would start vs Barca. For them tomorrow is meaningless, they are nailed on for 3rd and might as well go all out for the champions league.

If they do start with a few of the '1st choice XI' however, I would like to see us make it a physical game, go all 'Chopper Harris' on them - no one will want to be injured and they'll all have one eye on next week. Can't see our management duo encouraging that route though! Probably best too...

That said, if they do start at anything like full strength they will turn us over - even if we had a fit Parker, Cole, Collison, Behrami, Ashton, Gabbidon, Collins and Kovac available we are well behind them on quality.

Scenario 1 - Chelsea rotate their squad - we might just take them, 2-1 West Ham
Scenario 2 - Full Strength Chelsea - A long afternoon ahead, 0-4 again I fear!

COYI :crest:

p.s - stuarttampin - idiot. People like you let the site and West Ham fans as a whole down. :thdn:
double D

Re: chelsea tomorrow

Post by double D »

"last time we had a turn out wiv them lot we run em all over London" :wink:
stuarttampin

Post by stuarttampin »

thanks for all your comments on the song i didnt realise you lot all loved Lampard as far as being a Nazi what a Uneducated twat you are !! do you even no what a nazi is ? did i just kill thousands of jews ?? NO !! its all about getting his back up and who is the big man that wants to lump me in the face for giving lampard stick ? well go and support the chelsea scum
sicknote
Plumbing the depths
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 154 likes

Post by sicknote »

stuarttampin wrote:thanks for all your comments on the song i didnt realise you lot all loved Lampard as far as being a Nazi what a Uneducated twat you are !! do you even no what a nazi is ? did i just kill thousands of jews ?? NO !! its all about getting his back up and who is the big man that wants to lump me in the face for giving lampard stick ? well go and support the chelsea scum

grow up

if your mum died and you were in the pub and were called mummies boy would you like it, it never was funny and never will be its sick and degrading to those who either sing it or find it funny
Memorial Ground

Post by Memorial Ground »

stuarttampin wrote:do you even no what a nazi is ?
:lol:

You know exactly what I mean mate, you're just trying to wriggle out of the fact that most people on here think your (your mate's or whatever) chant was sick.

As if I was actually accusing you of being an actual Nazi.
stuarttampin

Post by stuarttampin »

You know exactly what I mean mate, you're just trying to wriggle out of the fact that most people on here think your (your mate's or whatever) chant was sick.

As if I was actually accusing you of being an actual Nazi.[/quote]

as if i actually mean any thing bad about his mum its just to get his back up Headbanger
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

stuarttampin wrote:as if i actually mean any thing bad about his mum its just to get his back up Headbanger
Well now you know it's not funny and got a lot of peoples backs up.
Memorial Ground

Post by Memorial Ground »

You said "harsh but funny" in relation to a situation where thousands of people would be making light of the death of someone's Mother in public.

You might not "mean anything bad about his Mum" but there's nothing funny about it.
stuarttampin

Post by stuarttampin »

Well now you know it's not funny and got a lot of peoples backs up.[/quote]

at least i no it will work then . but i am not stupid i do understand i just hate lampard , so fairs fair it was a silly song
Post Horn Gallop

Post by Post Horn Gallop »

I was going to ask the owners of this site to ban you stuarttampin,( or is it tampon) but that goes totally against the grain. We need tossers like you just to remind us what can happen when morons share a brain cell. Looking forward to your reply, I suppose it will take some time with your limitations, but I'll wait.
Metal Hammer
Has liked: 1154 likes
Total likes: 897 likes

Post by Metal Hammer »

Post Horn Gallop wrote:I was going to ask the owners of this site to ban you stuarttampin,( or is it tampon) but that goes totally against the grain. We need tossers like you just to remind us what can happen when morons share a brain cell. Looking forward to your reply, I suppose it will take some time with your limitations, but I'll wait.
Harsh but funny :thup:
dicksie
Go ahead, make my p*ss

Post by dicksie »

most people on this site are real genuine decent hammers,but then you get the complete f*** heads,how dare anybody ever call themselves west ham fans,if they would even think of abusing Frank Lampard on the anniversary of his mums death,He came thor0gh our system,played for us and left us,get over it,His dad as said earlier is a true legend,and if your to thick to work it our he was married to young franks mother.my mum died two months ago,and its not nice,so assholes cop on and discuss the football for fcuks sake,l apologise to all decent members for this rant but iam fuming coyi :crest:
gavind
Total likes: 1 like

Post by gavind »

imo it would be correct to lay off him tomoorow
stuarttampin

Post by stuarttampin »

i would like to apologize to every one i have offended sorry
Big_Russ

Post by Big_Russ »

This whole Lampard argument is hilarious!!

Think everyone needs to take a chill pill!

I dont care if Lamps gets his feelings hurt but I also dont see the point in chanting that song..... Seriously though this is football much MUCH worse gets sung so dont you all get your wet panties in a twist :lol:

Infinitely more pertinent is who are we going to have fit to play against these slags and what is our chances of getting a good result?

I think Parker is out but Kovac is back so I would go with:

---------Green----------
Neill Upson Collins Illunga
Stanislas Noble Kovac "The phoenix"
----Di Michelle Dyer------------

Collins for Tomko just because Drogba is a big fucka and Collins will have a better chance of outmuscling him.. bit more experience as well.

PS Im officially copyrighting "The Phoenix"..... :thup:
M*A*R*C

Post by M*A*R*C »

The day will turn out like this:

Fatty will get no abuse. He may even get a round of applause, because his mum was one of us.

Fatty will either not play or, if he does, have a poor game.

West Ham United will win 2-0.

"The Pheonix" will be Man Of The Match.

Next week Chelsea will beat Barcelona, Fatty will play a blinder.

In the weeks to come, Fatty will say nice things about us, will say how he is dead chuffed that we qualified for Europe.

Soon after that, I stop calling him Fatty.

Easy!
Big_Russ

Post by Big_Russ »

"The Pheonix" will be Man Of The Match.
:raver:
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

COYI :crest:
EvilC
Location: In the street as the cold wind blows, in the ghetto...
Has liked: 2628 likes
Total likes: 1178 likes

Post by EvilC »

stuarttampin wrote:at least i no it will work then . but i am not stupid
:oops: