" Can you identify these people?"

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Mr SouthLondon

Re: " Can you identify these people?"

Post by Mr SouthLondon »

^^LOL^^

In all seriousness, I'm surprised this is still going on. Police need to find better things to do
clawhammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 20 likes

Post by clawhammer »

It is quite outrageous that if the Police arrest somebody in this way that they do not put things right. mistakes can be made especially if false information is given but he should, at least, get a written apology (to show to employer etc if necessary) and a lift/taxi home. I am afraid that the treatment of football fans , or even those who look like football fans, is getting out of hand. When has being a football fan been a crime ffs?
hadleighhammer
Gentrified
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 8 likes

Post by hadleighhammer »

Now off to tag a few of my mates in these photos.....
Longneck'd Iron

Post by Longneck'd Iron »

clawhammer wrote:It is quite outrageous that if the Police arrest somebody in this way that they do not put things right. mistakes can be made especially if false information is given but he should, at least, get a written apology (to show to employer etc if necessary) and a lift/taxi home. I am afraid that the treatment of football fans , or even those who look like football fans, is getting out of hand. When has being a football fan been a crime ffs?

I should add that he WAS at the game, he's a season ticket holder in the upper DM.
He was sitting next to my daughter, a large girl with a handbag :wink:
issi

Post by issi »

He will probably get a letter from the club banning him for life even though he has not been convicted of any crime.
dapablo
Sourpuss, grumpy face

Post by dapablo »

hadleighhammer wrote:Now off to tag a few of my mates in these photos.....
is the correct approach
Rocket
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Rocket »

Absolutely appalling story. Entering the field of play may be a criminal offence, but to treat someone who is only under suspicion of that "crime" in such a way is horrific...
clawhammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 20 likes

Post by clawhammer »

When will somebody in authority come out and tell the truth. If the Police had turned up in the correct numbers as they did for the 2 previous Millwall games then there would have been no trouble. I'm not excusing the actions of anybody who misbehaved ior suggesting they should not be punished but facts are facts. It seems the police are treating the investigation with exactly the same level of competence that they demonstrated on the night.