e-Purse Credit to pay for 2016/17 ST

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

mboogers
Has liked: 2 likes

e-Purse Credit to pay for 2016/17 ST

Post by mboogers »

Apologies if already addressed somewhere else (have tried searching but to no avail).

I still have over £100 "e-Purse credit" on my whufcboxoffice account from having sold my ST for the odd match over the last couple of years.

I am just wondering if it is possible to pay this against what I owe for my ST for next season. Has anyone had experience of doing this yet?

Thanks very much.
Mick-the-Miller

Re: e-Purse Credit to pay for 2016/17 ST

Post by Mick-the-Miller »

mboogers wrote:Apologies if already addressed somewhere else (have tried searching but to no avail).

I still have over £100 "e-Purse credit" on my whufcboxoffice account from having sold my ST for the odd match over the last couple of years.

I am just wondering if it is possible to pay this against what I owe for my ST for next season. Has anyone had experience of doing this yet?

Thanks very much.
There's at least two threads covering this on the General Discussion board - it seems that a lot of people are in the same boat. After waiting over an hour to actually speak to someone at the Ticketing office yesterday I was told that the e-Purse credits are supposed to go onto our Accounts next Monday and we should be able to use them on the on-line system.

That's what the guy said - don't shoot the messenger! :x
mboogers
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by mboogers »

ah - cheers for that - will wait until next week and see what happens. I was/am hoping to avoid a lengthy spell on the phone so hopefully it will sort itself out next week.
thosewerethedays
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by thosewerethedays »

I couldn't find any mention of this, but I just found it in a news article posted on Friday on the official site, so might be of interest re the e-credits.

I quote:-
Please note as credits are transferred to your new account on Ticketmaster {eticketing.co.uk/whufc) you may see some discrepancies on your account until the process has been completed.

Fans with e-purse credit will be emailed directly throughout the process and also informed when their transfer has been completed.
Read more at http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016 ... k38aBRB.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Read more at http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016 ... 3HQH8DI.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Smudger1
Has liked: 17 likes

Post by Smudger1 »

e-Purse credit was automatically deducted this morning when I paid the balance for mine online. Not the easiest to grasp at first sight but it does do it automatically; couldn't see an option to keep the e-purse, but wasn't really looking; it also deducted the amount from other client numbers.
Whitters
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 71 likes

Post by Whitters »

Just had a look and mine is there correctly - it appeared when I added the season ticket to the basket and looked at the basket.
Westbourne Bill
Has liked: 128 likes
Total likes: 329 likes

Post by Westbourne Bill »

Well it doesn't seem as if the transition has been completed. My e-purse credit balance doesn't appear to offset the cost if I go to checkout and pay. I guess I need to wait for their email first?