✍ Manuel Lanzini

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

3hammers
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Re: Manuel Lanzini

Post by 3hammers »

e-20 wrote:What has the world come to when even bloody Dyer is saying he wouldn't play for us now because we lack ambition.

Meanwhile Lanzini while doing the minimum for us is making sure he does enough with his National team to get noticed so as to further his own ambitions.
He played pretty much exactly the same as he does with us, the difference is he had quality around him in a decent system
hammer1975
Has liked: 987 likes
Total likes: 1161 likes

Post by hammer1975 »

Amen 3hammers

Lanzini also said he was ‘very, very happy’ at West ham
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 779 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

he always pings the ball into feet at pace. lethal when you've got players who can actually control it.
prophet:marginal
Has liked: 856 likes
Total likes: 2016 likes

Post by prophet:marginal »

So, I make that

(a) assist from Higuain
(b) hearty applause from that pair of no-marks Aguero and Messi, and
(c) congratulations from the rest of the team.

Not a bad night's work for our player.

:crest:
Cockneyboy311
Has liked: 541 likes
Total likes: 424 likes

Post by Cockneyboy311 »

That’s another couple of million on his price tag :thup:
Puff Daddy
Gone for a Burton
Has liked: 258 likes
Total likes: 1161 likes

Post by Puff Daddy »

Cockneyboy311 wrote:That’s another couple of million on his price tag :thup:
Enough to wipe out the debt in the summer, would you say ?
Hamburger
Has liked: 864 likes
Total likes: 447 likes

Post by Hamburger »

I have no doubt if Barca or Liverpool came in with anything near €40m Sully would snap their hands off. He wouldn’t bat an eyelid about selling our assets if he can make money for the club so that he doesn’t actually have to invest his own. He can pledge all he likes for the window, the reality is we do not have the cash and it would be low bids & long payment terms all over again so the Lanzini sale would be manna from heaven for him. He will film flam & lie to exonerate himself from selling the crown jewels but it’s business before success with him and always will be. He just can’t help being a tight fisted lier that believes his own bllsht.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Hamburger wrote:.
I have no doubt if Barca or Liverpool came in with anything near €40m Sully would snap their hands off. He wouldn’t bat an eyelid about selling our assets if he can make money for the club so that he doesn’t actually have to invest his own. He can pledge all he likes for the window, the reality is we do not have the cash and it would be low bids & long payment terms all over again so Lanzini is manna from heaven for him. He will film flam & lie to exonerate himself from selling the crown jewels but it’s business before success with him and always will be. He just can’t help being a tight fisted lier that believes his own bllsht.
If we go down, we’ll do well to get 4M for him.
Kialos
Has liked: 1545 likes
Total likes: 769 likes

Post by Kialos »

Lanzini is going regardless of what league we are in. There is no way any player like that will remain at West Ham. He'll be sold for far less than other clubs would sell him for because we have an incompetent fool running the show. He'll go for around £25m.
Simply Moore

Post by Simply Moore »

Will likely go to Spurs for £6.97p with no sell on clause and then move on to Barcelona a year later for £150m with everyone laughing at spurs for not being able to keep their best players
Jumby
Has liked: 17 likes

Post by Jumby »

By the end of August we'll be very much back to reality. We had an opportunity, Payet, Lanzini, everyone else playing well, seriously pushing for fourth in the league. We saw that opportunity and what did we do? We didn't replace the outgoing Jenkinson, we sold Jelavic and signed Emenike on loan, and we f**ked it. Never mind, always next season. We all know what happened there.

If I was Lanzini I'd be quietly asking my agent to tout me about, see who is interested. Imagine Lanzini in a team of skilful players, we've seen how well he can link up with the likes of Payet and Arnie, imagine him with Coutinho, Messi, Suarez etc.

Snodgrass to return and take his place "a fresh start for Snoddy" will be the headline, ahead of our opening game of the season at home to Shrewsbury.
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1856 likes
Total likes: 2107 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

How much would Levy get for Lanzini?
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Simply Moore wrote:Will likely go to Spurs for £6.97p with no sell on clause and then move on to Barcelona a year later for £150m with everyone laughing at spurs for not being able to keep their best players
I’ll have £10 on this happening.
ereford ammer
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by ereford ammer »

Kialos wrote:Lanzini is going regardless of what league we are in. There is no way any player like that will remain at West Ham. He'll be sold for far less than other clubs would sell him for because we have an incompetent fool running the show. He'll go for around £25m.
And with that money we could get 6 Sulli specials. Happy days
Harry Hound
Location: "If you don't know the game, then you're still part of it"
Has liked: 67 likes
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by Harry Hound »

Jumby wrote:By the end of August we'll be very much back to reality. We had an opportunity, Payet, Lanzini, everyone else playing well, seriously pushing for fourth in the league. We saw that opportunity and what did we do? We didn't replace the outgoing Jenkinson, we sold Jelavic and signed Emenike on loan, and we f**ked it. Never mind, always next season. We all know what happened there.

If I was Lanzini I'd be quietly asking my agent to tout me about, see who is interested. Imagine Lanzini in a team of skilful players, we've seen how well he can link up with the likes of Payet and Arnie, imagine him with Coutinho, Messi, Suarez etc.

Snodgrass to return and take his place "a fresh start for Snoddy" will be the headline, ahead of our opening game of the season at home to Shrewsbury.
This exactly and the status quo of us losing our best players each season, being promised big but then scraping around with loans and free transfers whilst we sit near the bottom of the premier league feels like a loveless abusive relationship and why in my opinion I couldn't care less if we get relegated, especially if it pushes the "dildo brothers" to sell up.
Hamburger
Has liked: 864 likes
Total likes: 447 likes

Post by Hamburger »

Kialos wrote:Lanzini is going regardless of what league we are in. There is no way any player like that will remain at West Ham. He'll be sold for far less than other clubs would sell him for because we have an incompetent fool running the show. He'll go for around £25m.
Spot on. They're putting out so much spin on a Director Of Football when the reality is that it's not so much identifying the players but the awful negotiations by Sully and that isn't going to change. Carvalho, Dendoncker, Schurrle - nothing wrong there until that poison dwarf starts his barrow boy antics. Same old same old, smoke mirrors and lies.
steveyrockstar
Has liked: 171 likes
Total likes: 782 likes

Post by steveyrockstar »

Jumby wrote:By the end of August we'll be very much back to reality. We had an opportunity, Payet, Lanzini, everyone else playing well, seriously pushing for fourth in the league. We saw that opportunity and what did we do? We didn't replace the outgoing Jenkinson, we sold Jelavic and signed Emenike on loan, and we f**ked it. Never mind, always next season. We all know what happened there.
Nothing new for us. We're the club that produced Rio, Frank Jr, J Cole, Johnson, Carrick and Defoe all within a very short space of each other and managed to get relegated.
bubbles500

Post by bubbles500 »

Twitter saying injured

Manuel Lanzini is expected to miss Argentina’s game on Tuesday after kicking up a knock in their last game.
Sir_Trevor
Has liked: 274 likes
Total likes: 352 likes

Post by Sir_Trevor »

bubbles500 wrote:Twitter saying injured

Manuel Lanzini is expected to miss Argentina’s game on Tuesday after kicking up a knock in their last game.
My thread about Niko Kranjcar being available not looking so daft after all, eh? :wink:
Jumby
Has liked: 17 likes

Post by Jumby »

Nothing would scream West Ham under the GSB like replacing Lanzini with Nico Krancjar :lol: