Marko Arnautovic

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

hammer1975
Has liked: 933 likes
Total likes: 1088 likes

Re: Marko Arnautovic Signs

Post by hammer1975 »

I predict.....Will earn an absolute fortune in the next two years, will be declared bankrupt within 5 years.

Bye
Aceface
Has liked: 358 likes
Total likes: 1446 likes

Post by Aceface »

He’s been a bit of a penis, but we’re weaker without him. It’s a shame it’s come to this. Payet is the only player we’ve had in the last decade who made it feel like you’d have a chance against anyone, but even if there’s daylight between him and second place in that category, that second pick would be Arnautovic imo, even if it gets lost in the fug of his brother’s BS.
OFT
Has liked: 2995 likes
Total likes: 1758 likes

Post by OFT »

I won't wish him well. He's taken the piss out of the club I/we love and I hope his brother and he end up in one of those Chinese ' learn the language concentration camps,' the pair of shameless c****.
Last edited by OFT on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicken Run Supreme
Has liked: 855 likes
Total likes: 823 likes

Post by Chicken Run Supreme »

Good riddance. Him and his shithouse brother have played us like a fiddle. Talented he maybe, but he's also a Grade A Berkshire Hunt and how right those Stoke fans were about him!
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6811 likes
Total likes: 2363 likes

Post by Colours never run »

He's a massive coward too. Made sure to really get things moving along just before he had to repprt back for pre season duty. Such a pussy couldn't even be arsed to face the music with his team mates and manager.
Jameslegend
Has liked: 118 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by Jameslegend »

Yeah f*** off marko you ****. You ve had enough of our support and patience. get ****ed
e17
Has liked: 280 likes
Total likes: 940 likes

Post by e17 »

Aceface wrote:He’s been a bit of a penis, but we’re weaker without him. It’s a shame it’s come to this. Payet is the only player we’ve had in the last decade who made it feel like you’d have a chance against anyone, but even if there’s daylight between him and second place in that category, that second pick would be Arnautovic imo, even if it gets lost in the fug of his brother’s BS.
Daylight?

There’s about a month between them.

We played the majority of our best football last season when he was out & Anderson stepped up. Most of the best football we played with Arnie was under Moyes, and was actually a bit ***** to watch.

Not downgrading the good that’s come from him - when he was good for us he genuinely put himself about and has indeed grabbed a few games by the scruff, but I don’t remember feeling that was the case against anyone like it was with Payet or the short lived Tevez spell. Always seemed to be much more likely against the Brighton’s than the Liverpool’s.
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"

e17 wrote:
We played the majority of our best football last season when he was out & Anderson stepped up.
I remember saying this at the time leading up to Christmas, how we actually performed better as a team when he weren't spearheading it. Sure, he was good and made us tick, but f*** me did we go up another level playing some silky **** hot football when he wasn't. It just flowed lovely and very easy on the eye for me and not obsessing about getting it as quick to the magnificent Arnie to do all his showboating and hogging ways. Far too centralised around him at times, it spoilt us as a Team.
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1170 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

If he was such a detriment to us, why have you been so vociferous with your frustration about him and the manner in which he is leaving us?
Colours never run

Nowhere have I said he's detrimental to us just that we did play better last season as a Team without him. We still played alright with him in the side, just not as good had he not been in it under Pellegrini.

As for the manner in which he's orchestrated a move (again!), I thought that was obvious for everyone to see.
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1170 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

You've literally just said us centralising him spoilt us as a team. How is that not a detrimental effect?
Colours never run

That's my fault for not being clearer, as it wasn't meant to sound like it made us bad, which is what I take detrimental to mean. My main point being, I thought we played better as a Team rather than with him, although never terrible. I'd never say we were dogshit with him in it.
hammerman11
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 744 likes

Post by hammerman11 »

if we replace him with rondon we will be a better team all round. rondon will score more than him and will make the runs arnie cant be bothered to. 2 years younger less wages and less hassle.

add Gomez in and we have upgraded to a decent forward line . If Hernandez stays we will have a decent set of forwards in Gomez rondon Hernandez silva plus Antonio can play up there as well.

22m is low but we had our chance to sell him for 35m and didnt take it. take the 22m now and run !
DaveWHU1964
Has liked: 1302 likes
Total likes: 679 likes

Post by DaveWHU1964 »

We just love a rogue at West Ham. Someone who’s a bit whee, a bit whoo ( a reference for the older readers). And then we get all upset when guess what? - they act a bit whee and a bit whoo once they arrive here.

He’s a tit. But we knew that didn’t we when he signed? Turned out he was a fine player too and became finer still, here. We’ll do well to replace him with someone as effective as he was for us.
Hammer83
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 13 likes

Post by Hammer83 »

hammerman11 wrote:if we replace him with rondon we will be a better team all round. rondon will score more than him and will make the runs arnie cant be bothered to. 2 years younger less wages and less hassle.

add Gomez in and we have upgraded to a decent forward line . If Hernandez stays we will have a decent set of forwards in Gomez rondon Hernandez silva plus Antonio can play up there as well.

22m is low but we had our chance to sell him for 35m and didnt take it. take the 22m now and run !

Arnautovic and Rondon were both born in 1989 so I don’t know where you got two years younger from mate :?
Ozza
Has liked: 945 likes
Total likes: 2364 likes

Post by Ozza »

Personally I’m gutted he’s going (although I understand why) maverick with touches of brilliance the sort of player we love here. Thought he was great up top for us
Ozza
Has liked: 945 likes
Total likes: 2364 likes

Post by Ozza »

DaveWHU1964 wrote:We just love a rogue at West Ham. Someone who’s a bit whee, a bit whoo ( a reference for the older readers). And then we get all upset when guess what? - they act a bit whee and a bit whoo once they arrive here.

He’s a tit. But we knew that didn’t we when he signed? Turned out he was a fine player too and became finer still, here. We’ll do well to replace him with someone as effective as he was for us.
Haha you and I are so in ****ing tune
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

Good to see this looks over, let the circus get out of town, look forward to next season and never hear his name again
Junco Partner
Location: Paquetta, he's played it through...and Bowen's in...ITS UP FOR GRABS NOW!"
Has liked: 552 likes
Total likes: 892 likes

Post by Junco Partner »

Enjoyed his good, what 2/3, of a season when he was in the mood. Scored some excellent goals, most were often by pure will to be there first, to stretch farther and that was impressive. But I'll save my tears and anger for more deserving players.

He's a modern professional with all the rootless, mercenary instincts that entails. They come, they go, thats the way it is now, enjoy them while they are here but don't invest too much emotion in them, they ultimately don't give a ****.
Pocket Pardew
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Pocket Pardew »

I’m distinctly very unbothered by him leaving. His great games were very much outnumbered by his mediocre games. If he can’t wear our shirt with the respect we deserve then I’m delighted to see the back of him. He is replaceable and we have been hurt far, far worse by players whom have performed far better.

Give it a season and we will remember him like we do Sakho. More a curious afterthought rather than any type of legend.