David Moyes' Claret and Blue Army!

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

thejackhammer
Total likes: 2 likes

Re: David Moyes - 18th Permanent Manager of WHUFC

Post by thejackhammer »

Brown Sauce wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:17 pm Man United would kill for the squad he wasted at the moment.
Only Mourinho has a better post Fergie record than Moyes and everyone else spent much more.
Vic_Watson
Has liked: 166 likes
Total likes: 259 likes

Post by Vic_Watson »

Everyone else? You make that sound like lots and lots of people!
Burnley Hammer
Location: was Colne, Burnley, Hull, Colchester, Norwich, Derby.... Now Nottingham
Has liked: 236 likes
Total likes: 2578 likes

Post by Burnley Hammer »

brothernero wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:02 pm IB's obsession with David Moyes is quite frankly pretty weird and disturbing. :arry:
His clear fondness of moyes is no weirder than your over the top dislike of moyes.

I quite like ironing board actually. One of the few people who aren't whining and full of doom and gloom all the time.
brothernero
Has liked: 741 likes
Total likes: 754 likes

Post by brothernero »

IB is a clear troll, even one of the mods on here pointed that out several times and who his used to post as before. (RM6)

As for my dislike of Moyes perhaps you Should try reading people's posts next time, I have already stated that I like Moyes as a person I just happen to think he is a garbage Manager.

Oh and I am hardly alone on that seeing as clearly the vast majority on this forum alone feel exactly the same way.

You liking IB means sweet f*** All for the record. Many others are fed up of him and have been for quite some time.

As for the doom and gloom, what do you expect. Hardly exciting times at West Ham at present is it.
hadleighhammer
Gentrified
Location: On my computer trying to keep up with the Sky fixture changes
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 7 likes

Post by hadleighhammer »

Burnley Hammer wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:09 pm I quite like ironing board actually. One of the few people who aren't whining and full of doom and gloom all the time.
Yeah, he was an absolute ray of sunshine when it was Pellegrini in charge rather than Moyes.
Ironing Board
Has liked: 2083 likes
Total likes: 1803 likes

Post by Ironing Board »

brothernero wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:15 pm IB is a clear troll, even one of the mods on here pointed that out several times and who his used to post as before. (RM6)

As for my dislike of Moyes perhaps you Should try reading people's posts next time, I have already stated that I like Moyes as a person I just happen to think he is a garbage Manager.

Oh and I am hardly alone on that seeing as clearly the vast majority on this forum alone feel exactly the same way.

You liking IB means sweet **** All for the record. Many others are fed up of him and have been for quite some time.

As for the doom and gloom, what do you expect. Hardly exciting times at West Ham at present is it.
As has been said before - that claim is absolute tripe of the highest order. Just because you cannot handle a differing opinion, does not mean you have any right to stop someone from voicing it.

What managers do you actually like? As I have stated before, a younger Pellegrini would have been a fantastic manager here, but he was literally in retirement mode.
brothernero
Has liked: 741 likes
Total likes: 754 likes

Post by brothernero »

hadleighhammer wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:25 pm Yeah, he was an absolute ray of sunshine when it was Pellegrini in charge rather than Moyes.
Yep. :thup:

Every post about how awful Pellegrini was whilst getting his usual never ending Moyes love fest into each and every single post.

Moyes could take a **** in IB's lunch box and then kick him in the b*llocks repeatably and still IB will say how great he is and how we should all be thankful to have him as our manager.
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

hadleighhammer wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:25 pm Yeah, he was an absolute ray of sunshine when it was Pellegrini in charge rather than Moyes.
Just because I could see the obvious long before many others could. We needed someone who would come in and affect fundamental change, and a 64 or whatever year old he was when he came in was never going to do this. He was a half-hearted manager who was not fully invested in the project.

Lets face it, he has been used to the best, so did he ever have the stomach to turnaround a club in serious need of structural repair?
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

brothernero wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:30 pm Yep. :thup:

Every post about how awful Pellegrini was whilst getting his usual never ending Moyes love fest into each and every single post.

Moyes could take a **** in IB's lunch box and then kick him in the b*llocks repeatably and still IB will say how great he is and how we should all be thankful to have him as our manager.
Thats not true at all. I would amend my opinion to merely 'above average'
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

Also, I think many people in here need to lighten up a bit. FFS, its meant to be sport and something that you can laugh and joke about.
Brown Sauce
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by Brown Sauce »

you’re right, lots of people are p*ssing themselves laughing at Moyes and West Ham, might as well join in.

“Winning is what I do” now that’s funny :lol:
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

Brown Sauce wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:44 pm you’re right, lots of people are p*ssing themselves laughing at Moyes and West Ham, might as well join in.

“Winning is what I do” now that’s funny :lol:
Are they though? I think outside of the fanbase, most people don't really give that much of a stuff, beyond our rivals. Most people don't give us a second thought, which is kind of worse, as it reflects how poor our performance has been since leaving the Boleyn.
Brown Sauce
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by Brown Sauce »

You’ve not seen the Moyes memes then?
e17
Has liked: 282 likes
Total likes: 956 likes

Post by e17 »

Ironing Board wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:49 pm Are they though? I think outside of the fanbase, most people don't really give that much of a stuff, beyond our rivals. Most people don't give us a second thought, which is kind of worse, as it reflects how poor our performance has been since leaving the Boleyn.
Yep. We’re an absolute nothing to even most other London supporters these days.

A perennial Southampton or Bournemouth level team.
e17

Post by e17 »

brothernero wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:02 pm IB's obsession with David Moyes is quite frankly pretty weird and disturbing. :arry:
His obsession with Allardyce as RM6 was a million times worse. I actually thought he was gonna Lee Harvey Oswald poor old Slav at one stage
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

Brown Sauce wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:51 pm You’ve not seen the Moyes memes then?
Those sadly are Man Utd-related
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

e17 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:56 pm His obsession with Allardyce as RM6 was a million times worse. I actually thought he was gonna Lee Harvey Oswald poor old Slav at one stage
Get framed for a crime he did not commit?!?!? #ItWasTheGrassyKnollWotDidIt

:wink: :lol:
e17

Post by e17 »

It was the grassy knoll chewing gum and cupping it’s ear
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

e17 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:01 pm It was the grassy knoll chewing gum and cupping it’s ear
Ha ha! Grassy Knoll - Football Genius!
Ironing Board

Post by Ironing Board »

'He's a killer manager.' Barcelona chairman stokes Grassy Knoll rumours by praising plot of land's 'long ball meets possession based philosophy'