Season Tickets and digital ticketing

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Kialos
Has liked: 1548 likes
Total likes: 769 likes

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Post by Kialos »

The only caveat to adding European games to the auto cup scheme is that last season I was able to use club cash to pay for some of them. If it was on the auto cup scheme it would have come off my card. So personally I prefer them not to be included just for that reason
RichieRiv
Has liked: 305 likes
Total likes: 799 likes

Post by RichieRiv »

Kialos wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:37 pm Yeah, Consumer Rights Act 2015. That just seems very petty and goes against the spirit of "affordable football" and the club being family friendly.
My mates daughter is 3 in August and actually did her first game when we played City. Quite surprisingly she lasted the full 90 and the Noble stuff and was transfixed by the game.

Anyway she conceiveably has another 80 possibly 90 years of West Ham support - into the next century! And West Ham quibble over 180 quid? It not so much the money, but the principle, especially when "Brian" suggest my mate buy a kids ticket in another part of the ground
screech
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by screech »

So after getting the congratulations your top of the list email I logged on and paid the deposit for me and my boy to get season tickets, 2 days later I logged in and was able to put another 2 deposits down, does anyone see that as being a problem or has anyone else done that? In an ideal world I want 4 tickets in total but they all seem to be under the one reference number. The plan is to transfer them to different reference numbers for my pal and his kid but they wasn’t on the priority list
Albie Beck
Has liked: 629 likes
Total likes: 655 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

Pop Robson wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:20 pm The club have saved my bank card details when I've never agreed for them to be saved.

I reckon they are breaking GDPR all over the place
So I went to renew my ST today but I found:

1. They had saved card details for me when I specifically didn't want card details saved on their system and never have because I don't trust their security. Fortunately that card has expired so they can't do it anyway, but that's a flagrant breach of consumer rights on it's own.

but also I couldn't proceed anyway as

2. I was enrolled in the auto-cup scheme, which I don't want to be in, but there's no option to de-enroll... :fsake:

edit: I logged in about three separate times before and it was the same each time - no opt-out.

Just logged in again, and now there IS an option to opt out of the auto cup scheme... but not before you've been steered towards updating and saving current card details on their system.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

U18 ticket showing as an Over 65 !!!
jammys78
Total likes: 1 like

Post by jammys78 »

Anyone not renewing at the last min..... Need 2.. If anyone can help me out
screech
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by screech »

jammys78 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:39 pm Anyone not renewing at the last min..... Need 2.. If anyone can help me out
Or if you know anyone on the priorities list that has received an email, you seem to be able to purchase multiple on the on reference number.
See my post above :newthumb:
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1852 likes
Total likes: 2106 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6762 likes
Total likes: 2354 likes

Post by Colours never run »

Johnny Byrne's Boots wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:19 pm
That's because we're MASSIVE.
Chavs
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 762 likes

Post by Chavs »

What was off putting as the fact they were badgering me to renew, when i had already renewed, was making me double check all the time that it went through
Duff
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by Duff »

Do they give season ticket holders the option to buy an additional season ticket at some point?
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 935 likes
Total likes: 1949 likes

Post by Doc H Ball »

Renewed both home and away s/t.

I did a back of a fag packet calculation and, for me at least, the cheapest I can do every League game is around 5 grand. That's the train/coach/ticket/2 pints and a burger. In reality I do about 8k including some overnights, more pints and better food.

Add the cup games and European games and it could double that. European aways were working out at about £500 a pop.

You've got to be well heeled or without any other commitments to do it. At some point soon I'm going to have to cut my cloth by selling back attractive home games, letting my points drop by skipping some cup games or mugging a bond holder.
ChzMff
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 60 likes

Post by ChzMff »

I renewed mine and have to say, it was all pretty seamless for a change. Good point earlier about using club cash so not to enroll in the auto cup scheme. I didn't think of that, although like this year, I could just then put that against the cost of my season ticket to bring that down.

Given that update about 97% renewal rate and 4000 season tickets being available, does anybody know the total number of season ticket holders that would take us to?
billtho
Has liked: 40 likes
Total likes: 230 likes

Post by billtho »

jammys78 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:47 pm What date can you move seats? Is it after 5th June? Many thanks
Just had an email to advise me that if I want to move my seat to the new 1966 west stand seats for £1250 then my window is tomorrow at 9am onwards.I don't think that I will be taking them up on their kind offer.
1895Hammer
Has liked: 1364 likes
Total likes: 762 likes

Post by 1895Hammer »

billtho wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:04 pm Just had an email to advise me that if I want to move my seat to the new 1966 west stand seats for £1250 then my window is tomorrow at 9am onwards.I don't think that I will be taking them up on their kind offer.
Me too, but the 1966 West seats are listed at £1500 on the clubs price matrix, my email doesn’t quote a price, might ring anyway, first question is will I have to move for late round Uefa competition games, like I had to this year for Lyon and Frankfurt despite paying for Band 1. Still not sure what extras you get bar some seat padding ?
Vienna
Has liked: 157 likes
Total likes: 291 likes

Post by Vienna »

Given up my st after 27 years, had a good run, but them moving me to a worse seat and making me pay more has alienated me.
jammys78

Post by jammys78 »

billtho wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:04 pm Just had an email to advise me that if I want to move my seat to the new 1966 west stand seats for £1250 then my window is tomorrow at 9am onwards.I don't think that I will be taking them up on their kind offer.
What block are you now?
jammys78

Post by jammys78 »

Vienna wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:36 pm Given up my st after 27 years, had a good run, but them moving me to a worse seat and making me pay more has alienated me.
I'm sure they will be back on your case....
marshboy

Post by marshboy »

I have had an email to say I can relocate my west stand seat tomorrow from 3.30 . Does anyone have the link to the interactive stadium seat map as for some reason I can not find the email the club sent me.
Believer
Has liked: 1425 likes
Total likes: 761 likes

Post by Believer »

Yet again we have done our bit. We’ve put our money where our mouths are. Let’s hope they do likewise this window. As much as it would be a wrench to give up my ST, my patience is beginning to wane with the consistently poor transfer Windows. The board have absolutely got lucky with Moyes and both Rice and Bowen being international class and players running themselves into the ground week in week out.

I suspect that if it’s another window failure this summer that I won’t be the only one contemplating whether the Saturdays in my later years would be better served on the golf course somewhere..