Away Tickets Thread - Another year nearly complete

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

brownout
Has liked: 97 likes
Total likes: 180 likes

Re: Away Tickets - Saluting standing start lady all the way to Anderlecht

Post by brownout »

Kialos wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:29 pm Image
Thanks.
Based on the average of the last 3 games Man Utd should go to about 23 points.
aaronhammer
Has liked: 176 likes
Total likes: 41 likes

Re: Away Tickets - Man U on sale now

Post by aaronhammer »

steps wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:55 pm Emails are out now, tickets have to be collected at the LS by 4pm tomorrow, I will struggle to make it.

The alternative date is Monday, which I definitely can’t do.
Same, with the train strike I’m not sure I’d get to Stratford much before the 4pm tomorrow (time of the cut off) for the 5:30pm kick off. Why not until kick off and/or after the game?

Still doesn’t help for those unable to go tomorrow or come to London on Monday who live further afield.

I appreciate this isn’t specifically down to the club due to the Belgian police - however they surely could’ve planned the arrangements before putting the tickets on sale (and specifically saying they would be collected in Belgium - as per ever other game we’ve had) - rather than 6 days before the game.
mattjp
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Post by mattjp »

I'm assuming (the email doesn't really make clear) that each individual ticket holder still has to turn up and show ID to get their ticket as would happen abroad? It would make everyone's lives a lot easier if one person could collect on behalf of a group.
Knighter10WHU
Has liked: 153 likes
Total likes: 194 likes

Post by Knighter10WHU »

Absolute ****ing shambles as always.
No collecting on behalf of anyone else apparently.
NotTheSpecialOne
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by NotTheSpecialOne »

Just got off the phone with TO and they confirmed each voucher holder has to come in person to collect their ticket. I explained that is not actually possible on either day due to work and school, putting aside the train strike tomorrow. Apparently they will announce alternatives for such cases on Monday. Err, why put this in place if that's the case :swear: :swear:

Was told that TO will stay open for collections at least up to KO. Note it is the NORTH TO and not the main one.
steps
Has liked: 108 likes
Total likes: 257 likes

Post by steps »

aaronhammer wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:06 pm Same, with the train strike I’m not sure I’d get to Stratford much before the 4pm tomorrow (time of the cut off) for the 5:30pm kick off. Why not until kick off and/or after the game?

Still doesn’t help for those unable to go tomorrow or come to London on Monday who live further afield.

My mate has rang the TO and apparently they can put you on a spreadsheet and will co tact you with an alternate method but that sounds very vague to me.

Ridiculous how they’ve made it a 4pm cut-off
West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 22 likes

Post by West Ham Dave »

steps wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:55 pm Emails are out now, tickets have to be collected at the LS by 4pm tomorrow, I will struggle to make it.

The alternative date is Monday, which I definitely can’t do.
A few I know are similar, but I’ve told em take passport anyway as it’s WH, so quite likely they will open after the game without telling anyone 😱
Mod Life Crisis
Has liked: 18 likes
Total likes: 68 likes

Post by Mod Life Crisis »

Voucher just arrived.
Phil S
Has liked: 463 likes
Total likes: 388 likes

Post by Phil S »

And surprise surprise...club London get e-tickets.

Unbelievable...
steps
Has liked: 108 likes
Total likes: 257 likes

Post by steps »

Phil S wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:06 pm And surprise surprise...club London get e-tickets.

Unbelievable...
Just seen it but not surprised in the slightest.

I saw some Club London members ushered through the collection point at Lyon last season and not even ID checked.

Let the plebs queue up tomorrow amidst a national rail strike.
597Don
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by 597Don »

Well that dispels the must be picked up in person uefa rules bull****. I knew this was untrue anyway as I bought a ticket for Real Betis v Frankfurt online the night before we played Seville, without any issue at all, and not once was it mentioned I had to pick it up with Id.
aaronhammer
Has liked: 176 likes
Total likes: 41 likes

Post by aaronhammer »

Phil S wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:06 pm And surprise surprise...club London get e-tickets.

Unbelievable...
That is truly a disgrace that it’s not like that for all! I’ve just changed plans around tomorrow to hopefully just get to the ground for 4pm (unless there’s traffic), when they could’ve just sent me my ticket via email…

Silkeborg gave us (away) fans a free beer when collecting our tickets (oh and the West Ham staff were late getting there…) and yet our own club just put us out. We’ll be lucky to get a smile tomorrow!
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 940 likes
Total likes: 1952 likes

Post by Doc H Ball »

Hope people make the person in charge of the t/o aware of their feelings.

That’s the most overt f*** off yet.
farmerham
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by farmerham »

Supposedly 2849 allocation for FCSB.

£10 a ticket

Starting at 41 points
Julien Snow Bear
Has liked: 38 likes
Total likes: 114 likes

Post by Julien Snow Bear »

I spoke to the ticket office and was told I was being put on the list of people who couldn't collect. Told them that wasn't overly reassuring.

Going to all kick off when those who can't make it get given an e-ticket, after everyone else has changed plans and queued up to pick one up tomorrow or Monday...
upton girlie
Purveyor Of Half-Time Confectionery
Location: "Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol."
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 64 likes

Post by upton girlie »

Unbelievable...
All the Club London members that wanted to attend the Anderlecht match were put in a ballot.

This ‘ballot’ was for anyone that requested tickets for the match.
This ‘ballot’ has a total disregard to any member that has points and puts in the miles to attend away matches. This isn’t the first time this has happened and probably won’t be the last.
There are Club London members that probably haven’t even been to an away match and there are those that do go. Frequently.
Some of the former will be going to the Anderlecht match and the majority of us in the latter group, won’t. I only found out that I didn’t have a ticket at 30 minutes past midnight today; five days before the match.

Nothing is fair at this club. The system is so utterly wrong and needs a total upheaval.

From what I understand, the CL tickets for this match were not in the away section (much as, I would imagine, most of us would want to be in) hence why they have been approved as e-tickets by Anderlecht. That’s not my fault or anyone who has a CL ST so don’t blame us please.

None of the decisions/allocations are in any way the fault of any Club London season ticket holder so the continuous digs and snidey comments are not appreciated. Blame the system, blame the Club, not us as individuals.

I’ll be in Anderlecht and ticketless despite having points.
I’ll be at the Southampton, Liverpool and Manchester United matches and maybe even FCSB should I ‘win’ in any of those ballots. Points don’t count and we are not allowed AST’s.

Fair?
Privileged?
I don’t think so :angryred:
farmerham
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by farmerham »

FCSB v West Ham United

FCSB

FCSB v West Ham United
UEFA Europa Conference League Group B
Arena Națională
Thursday 3 November 2022, 10pm EET (8pm GMT)

Allocation
2,849 Standard Tickets

Ticket Prices
All Age Bands £10

Accessibility Ticket Prices

All Age Bands £10

For both Wheelchair Viewing Spaces and Accessible (AEA), tickets are charged at the relevant price band. Please call our Ticket Office team on 0333 030 0174 or email accessibility@westhamunited.co.uk.

Sales Dates
Bondholders 12pm, Monday 3 October
Away Scheme Members - All Points 4pm, Monday 3 October
Season Ticket Holders with 41+ Points 9am, Tuesday 4 October
Season Ticket Holders with 40+ Points 11am, Tuesday 4 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 39+ Points 1pm, Tuesday 4 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 38+ Points 3pm, Tuesday 4 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 37+ Points 5pm, Tuesday 4 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 36+ Points 9am, Wednesday 5 October
Season Ticket Holders with 35+ Points 11am, Wednesday 5 October
Season Ticket Holders with 34+ Points 1pm, Wednesday 5 October
Season Ticket Holders with 33+ Points 3pm, Wednesday 5 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 32+ Points 5pm, Wednesday 5 October
Season Ticket Holders with 31+ Points 9am, Thursday 6 October
Season Ticket Holders with 30+ Points 11am, Thursday 6 October
Season Ticket Holders with 29+ Points 1pm, Thursday 6 October​​​​​​​
Season Ticket Holders with 28+ Points 3pm, Thursday 6 October
Season Ticket Holders with 27+ Points 9am, Friday 7 October
Season Ticket Holders with 26+ Points 11am, Friday 7 October​​​​​​​
Season Ticket Holders with 25+ Points 1pm, Friday 7 October​​​​​​​
Season Ticket Holders with 24+ Points 3pm, Friday 7 October​​​​​​​
Season Ticket Holders with 23+ Points 5pm, Friday 7 October
Season Ticket Holders with 22+ Points 9am, Monday 10 October
Season Ticket Holders with 21+ Points 11am, Monday 10 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 15-20+ Points 1pm, Monday 10 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 10-14+ Points 3pm, Monday 10 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 5-9+ Points 5pm, Monday 10 October.
Season Ticket Holders with 0-4+ Points 9am, Tuesday 11 October
Claret Members 11am, Tuesday 11 October​​​​​​​

Club London Members will be contacted separately in due course, advising of the sales process and relevant timeline.

Tickets will be available via eticketing.co.uk/whufc or by calling 0333 030 1966
All Loyalty Point thresholds are subject to ticket availability and may not take place
Bondholders can purchase away matches via eticketing.co.uk/whufc
All sales dates are subject to change by the Club at short notice
Any further sales dates & levels will be announced subject to availability
whufc.com and eticketing.co.uk/whufc will be updated once the match sells out
Important information

Supporters who do not collect their ticket/s for RSC Anderlecht, may not be eligible to secure tickets for this fixture.
Furthermore, any uncollected tickets by the original purchaser for this fixture will not receive a Loyalty Point and would not be eligible to apply for the next Away European fixture. This is to ensure that as many supporters as possible can secure a ticket and attend

Purchasing Process
Supporters will be able to purchase a numbered voucher by heading to eticketing.co,uk/whufc or calling 0333 030 1966. This voucher will be exchanged for a ticket in Romania.
Each supporter will be required to fill in a European Travel Form detailing travel plans, time of arrival in Romania and any accommodation details.
Once you have purchased your ticket and completed the European Travel Form your ticket eligibility voucher will be forwarded to you by email within seven days of the fixture. You must bring a paper copy of this voucher with you to Romania, which will be exchanged for your ticket
Your ticket(s) will be issued to you in Romania by West Ham United staff and the address and collection details will be outlined on the ticket eligibility voucher
Your numbered voucher along with photo ID will be required to exchange for a match ticket in Romania.
Tickets are strictly for personal use only, cannot be resold and are non-transferable
All supporters will need to comply with our Europa Conference League Away Match Policy which includes:
Consent to agree to any COVID-19 related travel protocols including outward travel and travelling back to the United Kingdom
Agreement to complete the Supporter travel form within 24 hours of purchase. If the form is not completed and submitted to the Club, your ticket sale may be cancelled
Supporters must obtain appropriate travel insurance including cover for all Covid-19 related matters as the Club cannot take any responsibility for missed departures, cancellation of tickets, or anything related to match tickets or unofficial travel arrangements
Phil S
Has liked: 463 likes
Total likes: 388 likes

Post by Phil S »

upton girlie wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:03 am All the Club London members that wanted to attend the Anderlecht match were put in a ballot.
No club London members should be anywhere near getting tickets for any matches other than home games imo

By all accounts, Man City fans had etickets for Sevilla away! Regardless of right or wrong this should have been sorted weeks ago...Eufa, Anderlecht, WHUFC, I don't care. Circus.

Are you saying that you earn points but can't use them? You can't have an AST because you're club London.

The Loyalty points system is fine and doesn't need an overhaul if that's what you're saying, again imo. What is wrong is if as an almost 100% away traveler I lose out to someone from CL because they spend more money then me on a home ticket. You won't see me digging out bondholders though...the fact they hold a bond gives them an absolute right to an away ticket...that is written.

I'll continue digging...sorry
By the way, being in Anderlecht without a ticket is an arrestable offence so be careful.
mushy
Has liked: 659 likes
Total likes: 880 likes

Post by mushy »

Phil S wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:29 am No club London members should be anywhere near getting tickets for any matches other than home games imo

I disagree Phil.
What about those that have done the miles?
My bone of contention is with those people (corporate or not) that havent been anywhere near an away ground in the last two years and yet have bagged vouchers (in their own names) for the Anderlecht match .
I know two people in this position.
It appears that sometimes it's just a matter of who you know.
It's not only unfair it's also morally corrupt but because there is no transparency in the process it appears there is little anyone can do.
btajim - mcfc
There when they were sh*t
Has liked: 74 likes
Total likes: 450 likes

Post by btajim - mcfc »

RE: Collection. I watch Wales abroad and you have two to three days to collect with ID from the team hotel. It’s usually central too.