Fallout 4

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3445 likes

Re: Fallout 4

Post by Up the Junction »

Been so long since I played this I can't remember. YouTube's probably your best bet.
Pocket Pardew
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Pocket Pardew »

I'm back in the wastelands just wandering around to see if I missed anything. Completed the game ages ago and every side mission is also done. Now I find myself roaming with my dog, building up camps and ensuring all the locals have top notch weapons and armour. I spent weeks building up Sanctuary Hills but it became to glitchy. Have now stripped it all back to basics and am building one main apartment building for folk to live in.

I would have to say this has been my favourite of games and probably the one game I have spent ridiculous amounts of time on. I'm genuinely fearful my wife sees the running gaming total I have put into this game. I could have built an extension on the house or learnt a new language in this time.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3445 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Pocket Pardew wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:26 am I could have built an extension on the house or learnt a new language in this time.
I have one or two of those. Fallout 4 being one. Football Manager (in all versions) and Skyrim (on its own) might have exceeded 500 hours each, which is frightening when you think about it.
Malk Content
Has liked: 1 like

Post by Malk Content »

* SORRY MODS I HAVE NOW ONLY NOTICED THAT THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD STARTED ABOUT THIS MOD. I'M NOT SURE HOW TO TAKE THIS POST DOWN NOW I'VE POSTED IT*

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this...

Might be of interest to some of you gamers and Fallout fans on here. I know I'm excited about it's forthcoming release

Apologies if already posted.

RayleighIrons
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Post by RayleighIrons »

This getting a free next gen upgrade. :scarfer:
jastons
Has liked: 885 likes
Total likes: 837 likes

Post by jastons »

RayleighIrons wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:55 pm This getting a free next gen upgrade. :scarfer:
Interesting. I'm sure I've got it for ps4 somewhere unopened