MLB Thread

Want to talk sport? The Forum to discuss all sports not related to the beautiful game.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

brothernero
Has liked: 702 likes
Total likes: 717 likes

Re: MLB Thread

Post by brothernero »

Shabu wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:10 pm San Diego v Houston next who are known as cheats although I'm not sure how they cheated.
San Diego have to get past the Philadelphia Phillies first.

Houston have to get past Cleveland or the Yankees

My team are not in the playoffs once again, so don't care who wins. Just glad the Dodgers lost.
Shabu
Has liked: 4167 likes
Total likes: 2019 likes

Post by Shabu »

brothernero wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:21 pm San Diego have to get past the Philadelphia Phillies first.

Houston have to get past Cleveland or the Yankees

My team are not in the playoffs once again, so don't care who wins. Just glad the Dodgers lost.
I was certain San Diego were playing Houston & it came as a big surprise when I was in n a bar on Tuesday to see they were playing Philly.

1-1 now & it's all people are talking about here.
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1905 likes
Total likes: 1614 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

Mattress Mack needs wheelbarrow for World Series bet winnings

https://www.chron.com/sports/astros/art ... 577448.php

Jim "Mattress Mack" McIngvale—the Gallery Furniture owner and Houston sports superfan who won a record-setting $75 million on the Astros' World Series victory—has been making the rounds to collect his winnings.

The latest stop was BetMGM, where he needed some additional help getting his profits back to his plane.

BetMGM posted a video early Friday morning of McIngvale on-site to pick up $10 million. Later, he was filmed carrying the cash in a wheelbarrow as he made his way to his flight.

His $75 million in estimated winnings is the largest legal sports betting payout in U.S. history