European Conference League Ticket Prices

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Mod Life Crisis
Has liked: 16 likes
Total likes: 69 likes

Re: European Conference League Ticket Prices

Post by Mod Life Crisis »

Provisionally 9th and 16th, with us at home for the 2nd date. All subject to change after the draw on Feb 24th.
Northbank Bar
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 151 likes

Post by Northbank Bar »

Following the announcement from the Club of Adult tickets for £15 - to confirm this is for Bands 5/6. Season Ticket holders in this Band, who have already purchased their European ticket will be refunded the difference in Club Cash.

Well there you have it.What a complete farce this whole episode was from start to finish.

Run like s Circus.
E13 Forever
Total likes: 37 likes

Post by E13 Forever »

Have I got this right.
The ticket prices the club pt forward and that was waved through by the isc who thought they was reasonable prices have now been reduced by the club.
And anybody who paid for the ticket at full price with MONEY will only get a refund in club cash that can only be spent on @@@@ fir sale in the club shop.
But all of this only applies to the cheapest 2 bands because obviously it was the cheapest tickets that turned out to be to dear.
But the dearest tickets in the ground are obviously very good prices because they are staying the same price.
Is that about right.
If it is then can somebody tell me what @@@@@@@ planet the club is on and what the point of the isc is.
Northbank Bar

Post by Northbank Bar »

E17.

As soon as both West Ham United Supporters Club and Hammers United heard about the ticket prices they said they were too high and lobbied accordingly.

For the moment that is all I can say on the matter.
Mullhull
Has liked: 346 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

Post by Mullhull »

Imagine ripping off fans to go watch a Cypriot pub team.

The sad thing is we're not the only club who do this, Spurs are just as bad for instance.

Well done with all your efforts.
WebmasterFF
Has liked: 30 likes
Total likes: 152 likes

Post by WebmasterFF »

I wouldn't go so far to say they're no longer ripping us off on prices

My Season Ticket is a Band 4 in the lower tier of the Sir Trev (https://www.seasontickets.whufc.com/pricing for info) and went to look at the price of the seat next to mine. It looks like the seats have rebanded this to a band 3 on eTicketing so costs even more than usual.
Northbank Bar

Post by Northbank Bar »

1/6 Hammers United as part of the ISC have been in discussions with the Club since the ticket prices for the ECL last 16 were announced at the end of December 2022.

2/6 Hammers United and other representatives from fan group felt that the tickets were just too expensive given the opposition was not known, nor the date and time of kick off confirmed due to UEFA rules.

3/6 Hammers United proposed that the ISC address the Club on this issue, to seek clarification on prices and timings and ask for the tickets were made cheaper. The Club did not accept either of our motions.

4/6 Hammers United were surprised when the Club then reduced the prices of Band 5 & 6 tickets for the AEK Larnaca match at the London Stadium.

5/6 Hammers United are pleased that the Club have confirmed that fans who have purchased a ticket already in any other Bands are welcome to take up this offer too and can be relocated to Band 5 or 6 for them to take advantage of this offer now.

6/6 Hammers United are disappointed that the Club did not agree to the request that they offer cash refunds in return for the cash they paid for their tickets, as opposed to refunding with Club Cash.

COYI.
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2939 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

Incredible.

3 months of slog by Hammers United to extract a concession from the club on ticket pricing for this fixture. They were quite right to request refunds in actual cash rather than club cash as we all know what happened to the club cash balances last time around.

A quick recap.

When the tickets were put on sale for this game, we knew neither the date, time nor opponent, and there were at least a couple of sides who could have been categorised as novelty opponents i.e. clubs who in years to come even those who attended would struggle to remember the name of.

For the club to simply plough on, regardless of reasonable objections, was clearly wrong, and the entire world will see that next Thursday night in a half empty stadium.

I suspect the lack of angst on this website on the issue reflects that most voted with their feet and elected not to buy given the circumstances. Wise move.

For the club to concede on the lower priced bands was a late admission of their error, but those of us in the pricier seats now know what the club feels about our support.

£174.00 for a single game.

Fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice......well that ain't going to happen.

My plan is to buy my future tickets in "goodwill" vouchers. It's a new scheme I've dreamt up whereby I attend the game, and if I think we have played well, I will pay a price based upon the goodwill I am feeling afterwards.

Payment will be in pints of lager to my account manager and all must be consumed in a single session.

yes, I know, that's b*llocks, but no more so than charging a false price and offering a refund in "club" cash.

They started their time at West Ham United with the sharp practice of dishonoring, or at least trying to, the 5 year ST discount scheme, the are ending( please God) their reign with a dishonorable refund scheme.

Hustlers to the end.

Meanwhile the FSA piss about sucking the Governments cock about regulators and worrying about third world debt relief or whatever the FSA think their actual job is, but at the coal face, this is the reality of the sort of crap football fans want resolving.

Well done to the lads at HU for trying hard for the supporters on this.
Northbank Bar

Post by Northbank Bar »

Guys,some of you may have missed point 5.

Should you be in a higher band seat you can now asked to be relocated to a band 5 or 6 seat which are priced at £15.

COYI.
Coops
Has liked: 442 likes
Total likes: 573 likes

Post by Coops »

My nephew bought 2 tickets at £33 as soon as he was able. I waited until this week and bought 4 in a similar area for £20 each.
West Side
Total likes: 66 likes

Post by West Side »

Thanks H.U.

Dont envy you trying to get something out of the club.

Me and my mates are grateful.
LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

Going to wait and see how we get on tonight as to whether I book a ticket for next week.

If I do, it will be in the cheapest seats possible.
Northbank Bar

Post by Northbank Bar »

Euro Conference League Ticket Refunds:

Our members will recall that the Club reduced the cost of Band 5 & 6 seats to £15 for the AEK Larnaca match at the London Stadium and offered a refund to those who had already purchased their tickets at the higher price.

The Club also confirmed that fans who had already purchased a ticket in any of the other price bands were welcome to effectively "downgrade" and relocate to Band 5 or 6 and receive a refund too.

Hammers United were disappointed that the Club did not agree to the request for fans to have the option of receiving a refund in cash rather than Club Cash.

If anyone hasn’t received their Club Cash refund and would like Hammers United to chase on their behalf, please contact us using the link below:
http://hammersunited.com/contact/

COYI.