Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Mullhull
Has liked: 346 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

Re: Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

Post by Mullhull »

Metal Hammer wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:35 pm I finally gave up on ESO a month or so ago, there were so many poor decisions by the developers in the last year.
It just seems like they're churning out expansions every year now.
Up the Junction wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:24 am I'd love to have the time to jump back into ESO but it never happens.
I really need to give the Trials a go but that's always where you encounter the most toxic people in MMO's
Metal Hammer
Has liked: 1151 likes
Total likes: 899 likes

Post by Metal Hammer »

Mullhull wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:01 am It just seems like they're churning out expansions every year now.

I really need to give the Trials a go but that's always where you encounter the most toxic people in MMO's
The quality of writing in expansions has been going downhill for a while. Last years was like an episode of Scooby Doo.

As for trials, find yourself a decent guild. I used to be in a casual guild that would do a couple of trials a week, one a laid back training run on some of the easier trials for people who were learning or just wanted to experience the trial then a 2nd more progressive trial run for those that were into harder content. I did my fair share of both and never experienced any toxicity even through multiple wipes.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3444 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Mullhull wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:01 amI really need to give the Trials a go but that's always where you encounter the most toxic people in MMO's
I tries a few times but could never get the hang of it. Stuck to single player content thereafter.
Mullhull
Has liked: 346 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

Post by Mullhull »

Up the Junction wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:05 am I tries a few times but could never get the hang of it. Stuck to single player content thereafter.
What was it that you struggled with UTJ?
Metal Hammer wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:47 am The quality of writing in expansions has been going downhill for a while. Last years was like an episode of Scooby Doo.

As for trials, find yourself a decent guild. I used to be in a casual guild that would do a couple of trials a week, one a laid back training run on some of the easier trials for people who were learning or just wanted to experience the trial then a 2nd more progressive trial run for those that were into harder content. I did my fair share of both and never experienced any toxicity even through multiple wipes.
I'm in like 5 guilds now haha one for travel, a few casual guilds that do trials and a trading guild. Which one were you part of?
Metal Hammer
Has liked: 1151 likes
Total likes: 899 likes

Post by Metal Hammer »

Mullhull wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:47 pm
I'm in like 5 guilds now haha one for travel, a few casual guilds that do trials and a trading guild. Which one were you part of?
Casual Rascals on PC EU
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3444 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Mullhull wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:47 pm What was it that you struggled with UTJ?
The whole shebang, the routine/moves involved and the monotony of it all.