Ticket Forum Feedback Thread

For information relating to allocations for forthcoming matches and buying/selling/exchanging match day tickets. Touts will be banned.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

HammerFromTrondheim

Re: Ticket Forum Feedback Thread

Post by HammerFromTrondheim »

Big shout-out to London Calling (Nathan) for helping me with a ticket to Spurs away! Everything worked out smoothly - with the ticket personally delivered to me when I was arriving from Norway.

BR,
Tore Søyland, ST-holder from Norway.
IronRhino
Has liked: 170 likes
Total likes: 290 likes

Post by IronRhino »

Only just realised this thread existed. Thanks to rhys11 for providing me with 2 tickets for Man U away. Very helpful and easy to deal with.
djbubbles
Has liked: 166 likes
Total likes: 112 likes

Post by djbubbles »

Just got my ticket from Igor_E7 and hes been a star from word go. From paying for it to downloading it, hes been brilliant. A pleasure to deal with. If Igor ever advertises a ticket for sale, do not hesitate in buying from him. Top Bloke. Thx Igor
chalks
Sliding down his pole
Has liked: 690 likes
Total likes: 1606 likes

Post by chalks »

Bring_back_connolly sorted me a couple of tickets for last night and is an absolute star. Top top man, thank you mate :newthumb: :crest:
chalks
Sliding down his pole
Has liked: 690 likes
Total likes: 1606 likes

Post by chalks »

Faubert93 sorted me a couple of tickets for Palace away. Top man thanks mate :thup:
Keaton
Has liked: 1 like

Post by Keaton »

Have used kumb a couple of times for tickets and always managed to get them. Westham Dave has helped a few times (top bloke). Recently tried to get two tickets for Leicester away and I received a pm from HarvWHU292 ( Harvey Pritchard) he told me he had three tickets available but wanted to sell them all and not just two so I sent him the money for all three. Tickets never arrived I have text and called him multiple times I have paid for hotels and travel etc for nothing. I don't appear to be the only supporter scammed by him either. Please don't buy from him.

:hamm:
Watford 'Ammer
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 43 likes

Post by Watford 'Ammer »

Keaton wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:47 am Have used kumb a couple of times for tickets and always managed to get them. Westham Dave has helped a few times (top bloke). Recently tried to get two tickets for Leicester away and I received a pm from HarvWHU292 ( Harvey Pritchard) he told me he had three tickets available but wanted to sell them all and not just two so I sent him the money for all three. Tickets never arrived I have text and called him multiple times I have paid for hotels and travel etc for nothing. I don't appear to be the only supporter scammed by him either. Please don't buy from him.

:hamm:

Looks like HarvWHU292 - Harvey Pritchard - has done the same to me. Still promising to send money back (as he has been for 3 weeks) but not looking likely.

DO NOT BUY FROM HarvWHU292 / Harvey Pritchard on FB / Twitter.
hugocucumber

Post by hugocucumber »

All
I'm after some advice.
I'm travelling from Sydney in December and will be around for a few games.
I just wanted some advice on how to get hold of tickets. Would it be easy to pick up tickets in general sale for the games against Man u and Brighton or do I have no chance?

Any advice very much appreciated, I'll be after tickets for myself and 2 sons.
stu1
Has liked: 658 likes
Total likes: 1024 likes

Post by stu1 »

hugocucumber wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:27 am All
I'm after some advice.
I'm travelling from Sydney in December and will be around for a few games.
I just wanted some advice on how to get hold of tickets. Would it be easy to pick up tickets in general sale for the games against Man u and Brighton or do I have no chance?

Any advice very much appreciated, I'll be after tickets for myself and 2 sons.
I think you should be fine getting tickets to home games if you are on the ball as soon as they reach general sale but worth seeing the trend for previous home games.

If you do struggle to get a ticket I imagine someone on kumb may come to your rescue given it is a home game which means there are obviously lots of tickets.
r99c
Has liked: 682 likes
Total likes: 392 likes

Post by r99c »

thanks to awd1998 - sold a home ticket with a good price with zero fuss, just forwarded me ticket email only 3 mins after the club sent it. top service thanks!
BobbyWHU
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by BobbyWHU »

Also only just realised this forum existed, but thanks to Swindon Iron for the tickets to Chelsea, cracking view from the seats and of course a top result.
hargo
Has liked: 53 likes
Total likes: 26 likes

Post by hargo »

hargo wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:51 pm In the past I've bought tickets off:

Dwightster
wayneloschi
roblo
West Ham Dave
westham1987
I've got curly hair too

Tickets were either posted or a meet was arranged before the game. All very good. No problems at all.

COYI
In addition to the good folks listed above, I can add The Sherriff. No problems at all buying a ticket off him, arrived in the post nice and quick. :hamm:
Johno86
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 19 likes

Post by Johno86 »

Just got tickets off abbeyiron, pleasure to deal with. Tickets were sent over straight away, communication was brilliant. Superb ⚒️⚒️
Albie Beck
Has liked: 617 likes
Total likes: 639 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

Add Odessa to my list of good guys and gals on p2 - a pleasure to deal with :thup:
btajim - mcfc
There when they were sh*t
Has liked: 72 likes
Total likes: 440 likes

Post by btajim - mcfc »

I might tick the London Stadium off this season. I’ll never get in the away end with City as tickets go so quickly but another home game will be fine.

Good thread to know about!
Swindon Iron
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 20 likes

Post by Swindon Iron »

Thanks to upton o’good for sorting some away tickets, easy to deal with and good comms, would highly recommend.
hargo
Has liked: 53 likes
Total likes: 26 likes

Post by hargo »

hargo wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:49 pm In addition to the good folks listed above, I can add The Sherriff. No problems at all buying a ticket off him, arrived in the post nice and quick. :hamm:
Add Odessa to this list. Recently bought a ticket off him - all went smoothly. Good stuff.
r99c
Has liked: 682 likes
Total likes: 392 likes

Post by r99c »

upton o'good kindly got in touch and we completed a smooth and flawless exchange for a good pair of seats for the Bristol City game, thanks :fist:
scottyboy71
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by scottyboy71 »

Slimjim helped me out when I'd been let down but was in Manchester for last Sunday's match. Cheers mate