Any Warhammer Hammers out there?

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

WHU Independent
Has liked: 1639 likes
Total likes: 506 likes

Re: Any Warhammer Hammers out there?

Post by WHU Independent »

Busy reading loads of WArhammer books atm. Finished Blood Wars (part 1) and anoth book on short stories, I read Penitent, the latest book in the eisenthord/Ravenor series and am now readingAvenging Sons )Part 1) where it explains how Gulliman comes back to life (ish) and how the Primaris Marines were made, distributed and allocated.

I didn't even know that Caul had fallen and the Eye of Terror had massively expanded!
Joyeux Marteau
Has liked: 83 likes
Total likes: 72 likes

Post by Joyeux Marteau »

WestSamToo wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:36 pm I had the original too. Sold it long ago.

There is a decent version on the xbox. Blood Bowl II. I think they are bringing out III soon. Felt like playing the original board game but I fell out with it as fairly often when the AI needed a miracle dice roll.... well I never, three sixes (or equivalent symbols), how convenient. Seemed to happen too often to be luck.

Probably just me being moody :chin:
I’m convinced that the dice rolls aren’t random! I had the same issue and lost one of my games to some nonsense.
WestSamToo
Has liked: 384 likes
Total likes: 314 likes

Post by WestSamToo »

Joyeux Marteau wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:52 pm I’m convinced that the dice rolls aren’t random! I had the same issue and lost one of my games to some nonsense.
It seemed to happen too often to be random.. shame as other than that it is a really good adaptation of the board game.
AnthraxDave
Has liked: 106 likes
Total likes: 151 likes

Post by AnthraxDave »

Anyone else up for the 10th Edition of 40K?