Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

simonirons
Has liked: 372 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by simonirons »

^ getting the same way, the things I love about us have either been bulldozed or gentrified. - the league makes no difference. - the only bonus would be it’s a shot in the eye for these 3.
ryanrc

Post by ryanrc »

It's so so frustrating, even though half the press have picked up on it they just don't seem to be able to get their heads around why we're so pissed off do they? Even Nobes sounded like a plum in that interview imo, just so much ignorance from the club towards us at the minute. If they actually opened their ears for a change it would be a start. How do they honestly expect people to come together and support them after the statement they've just put out? :x
chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 393 likes
Total likes: 158 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

i cant see gold selling his shares , just cant see it . , unless a really stupid offer comes in
woodford
Has liked: 412 likes
Total likes: 302 likes

Post by woodford »

doesnt matter what he does now though does it.

If he's mouthing off, that wont get seats nearer to the pitch or raise the temperature on the sub zero wide open upper levels. It wont bring in good players. It wont mean installments are acceptable

Nothing will change

Call a truce, do what you like Sullivan. It wont change a thing over the next two months. if anything it will mean that resentment takes hold of those who are still unsure about protesting, and he'll get it back in spades at the start of next season. Its almost like this man has learnt his trade in North Korea and has no clue about the real world or that people wont suffer any amount of his ****

He really doesn't get it............and there's something deeply unsettling about that

I look at the pair of them and expect their faces to fall off and a load of wires and circuit boards to pop out
SullySpecial
Has liked: 257 likes
Total likes: 640 likes

Post by SullySpecial »

ludo22 wrote:
If you take that site seriously enough to vote on it,you are a moron already.This is pure propaganda.I am just amazed that Sullivan agreed to a figure as low as 75%.
I know. I scrubbed myself vigorously with a Brillo pad after visiting. I’m not sure how he manages to get such loyal disciples. Perhaps he was Joseph Goebbels in a former life.
Last edited by SullySpecial on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BromleyHammer
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 40 likes

Post by BromleyHammer »

That's why I feel we need a poll on here (previously requested) to add some balance and stop this "75%" from becoming a fact in the media.
prophet:marginal
Has liked: 836 likes
Total likes: 1980 likes

Post by prophet:marginal »

Lt. Discussion wrote:Dale is a board apologist who wasn't by his own admission even there on saturday.
He also got filmed assaulting a peaceful protester outside party conference.

He behaved in a 'frankly idiotic way'...those are his words.

So, hardly speaking from a particularly high horse on this issue, is he? :D
DDHammer

Post by DDHammer »

I wonder if Sullivan will show his face at Dagenham next Wednesday?
Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Hayden »

In these days of forums and fan sites, C&H exists purely as a puppet of the board in an attempt to redress the balance; hence the 75% yes.
MB
Cricket's Darren Anderton
Has liked: 5556 likes
Total likes: 3054 likes

Post by MB »

That poll is right up there with the Daily Star winning newspaper of the year in a poll run by... the Daily Star. They only polled 68% of the vote though!
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6811 likes
Total likes: 2363 likes

Post by Colours never run »

prophet:marginal wrote:
He also got filmed assaulting a peaceful protester outside party conference.

He behaved in a 'frankly idiotic way'...those are his words.

So, hardly speaking from a particularly high horse on this issue, is he? :D
:lol:

****ing hypocrite!
Swindon Iron
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 20 likes

Post by Swindon Iron »

BromleyHammer wrote:That's why I feel we need a poll on here (previously requested) to add some balance and stop this "75%" from becoming a fact in the media.
Good point!
dodger
Location: Scotland / London / Japan / somewhere in between the 3
Has liked: 277 likes
Total likes: 404 likes

Post by dodger »

BromleyHammer wrote:That's why I feel we need a poll on here (previously requested) to add some balance and stop this "75%" from becoming a fact in the media.
I agree, but I’d like a straight board in or board out poll.
iLoveLasagne
Has liked: 204 likes
Total likes: 216 likes

Post by iLoveLasagne »

I feel the opposite to others who think gsb need to stay away. Nah... Let them face the music. Watch them squirm.
iLoveLasagne
Has liked: 204 likes
Total likes: 216 likes

Post by iLoveLasagne »

I'd like to add... Squirming not only from the abuse but as their investment slowly goes down the sh1thole as we descend down the table.
duncanio
Has liked: 52 likes
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by duncanio »

It was a beautiful thing to see them squirming like that. I don't see them staying away, they'll just increase security and look down at the fans with smug looks on their faces.
e17
Has liked: 280 likes
Total likes: 940 likes

Post by e17 »

iLoveLasagne wrote:I feel the opposite to others who think gsb need to stay away. Nah... Let them face the music. Watch them squirm.
The highlight for me was counting the faces of the nepotistic nobodies with their dead eyes

All of this will be yours and here’s how not to run a football club
Mega Ron
Has liked: 170 likes
Total likes: 175 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

Literally the only way for things to get better with them still at the club is for them to own their mistakes.

It would be so easy and once they have done that we could all look at actually solving the problems.

The thing with that, as I'm sure we all know (them more than anyone), is that there not a chance they will choose that easy route because of their pride and ego.

If they could just own up to things and take responsibility their investment at West Ham could be worth something.
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Or die.
Beavis Danzig
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 733 likes

Post by Beavis Danzig »

Mega Ron wrote:It would be so easy and once they have done that we could all look at actually solving the problems
they won't because they can't. they have neither the cash nor nous to fix what they've afflicted on this club.

even if you empathised and thought they'd just made honest mistakes and were good people, you'd have to begrudgingly admit this.

i keep hearing "well they're not going anyway" and to me that just sounds like a challenge.