Wedding Photography

Advertise your business or service to fellow KUMB members with this Forum.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

Geordie Hammer
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 13 likes

Wedding Photography

Post by Geordie Hammer »

Happy New Year everyone.

As a lot of you know I travel about shooting weddings across the UK and further afield. I've captured/in the process of capturing weddings for some of you guys. I've just launched my new set of wedding photography experiences for 2016/17 as well as relaunching my website at http://www.memoriesandemotions.co.uk

If you want to check on availability or want more info drop me a line at info@jamiepenfold.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like to keep things nice and simple. I’ve used my experience as a photographer, the input of my customers as well as my own experience of using a wedding photographer to develop a selection of Experiences and value for money Wedding Photography Prices.

Prices start from £950.

Each wedding is different and each couple has different needs in terms of coverage and content. These Experiences are designed to cover these requirements. However if you are after something a little different then let me know and I will design a completely bespoke Experience for you.

I typically provide full day coverage capturing the day from bridal prep through to first dance (£1700). I can also provide part day coverage capturing bridal prep through to the beginning of the wedding breakfast (£950). You will get:

me from the point of booking planning with you including venue visits
a pre wedding shoot
secure pro grallery via an app
a bespoke designer USB pack
Travel and accommodation costs will be added for weddings more than 100 miles from base.

Alternatively new from 2016 I am providing THE Experience.

Pre Wedding Shoot, pre wedding planning and meetings as above
Full day coverage
A mounted USB pack including 10 mounted images
Cherish the Dress Shoot/Post Wedding Shoot (1st Anniversary etc)
12×12 Italian Designer Album with 60 images
2 8×8 Italian memory books for parents
20% off voucher for future wall art orders
£3200

Please note that availability for weddings is limited for 2016 so if you do want me there for your date then please get in touch as soon as you have a date booked. I’d love to play a very special part in your magical day.

I travel the World capturing weddings and have been lucky enough to capture weddings in some stunning locations. If you’re getting married overseas then please contact me and let’s have a chat about your wedding.

screech
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 39 likes

Re: Wedding Photography

Post by screech »

i fully endorse Jamie, he is a great bloke and a fantastic photographer
from start to finish the service is top notch and worth every penny.
jamie i just had a look at the portfolio page on your website, its nice to see a few pics of me but there are a couple of suspect ones!!! :cry:
Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

Your wedding was a definite highlight of 2014! A lot of fun! And of course being a wedding photographer I miss nothing!!! Hehe!
Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

Oh and it defo looks like we'll be moving down Essex/Herts way so I need to get more bookings down that way!
Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

screech wrote: but there are a couple of suspect ones!!! :cry:
Just spotted this and checked the page! Don't know why some aren't showing up! Thanks for letting me know
lewisham-mer
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by lewisham-mer »

I can vouch for Jamie too

He photographed my brother's wedding beautifully and also popped down to do my dog show.

Thoroughly recommended
Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

Just a sample of my latest work. I've relocated to Essex....Hornchurch to be precise. So I'm more accessible to the South Easterners amongst you if you're tying the knot!

Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

After a bit of a hiatus from wedding photography whilst I set up home in Hornchurch I've got back into the thick of things wit it all after a relaunch at the start of the year.

I've relaunched the website at http://www.memoriesandemotions.co.uk. Most of my weddings are now in Essex and London but I'm still covering Europe and the rest of the UK.

Feel free to drop me a line if you're getting married or know somebody who needs a wedding photographer.
Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKLoqnzbjzc

MayDay special offer! I've still got a few 2019 dates left available!
Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

So since I moved down south 4 years ago I’ve not had a chance to properly kick things off with my wedding photography business. Life pressures and a full time job took priority and as a result my business just ticked over with me doing a handful of weddings each year.

I’ve made the decision to go back to full time wedding photography over the next couple of years as I relocate to Kent and finally settle after a turbulent few years in Essex!

Covid 19 has hit my industry hard but I’ve been fortunate to capture a few weddings in 2020. My latest being up at Hampstead Heath which I’ve showcased in the link below.

So as ever if you’re getting married and need a wedding photographer give me a shout

https://www.memoriesandemotions.co.uk/ ... th-wedding
Geordie Hammer

Wedding Photographer

Post by Geordie Hammer »

Well here I am a year after moving to Kent and starting life (and business) afresh.

There is a discount for KUMBers but if you are getting married or know somebody who is then please drop me a line

Geordie Hammer

Post by Geordie Hammer »