In other news

KUMB's 24-hour rolling news channel. The Forum in which to discuss non sport-related news and current affairs, including politics.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Shabu
Has liked: 4190 likes
Total likes: 2053 likes

Re: In other news

Post by Shabu »

taust68 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:51 pm Not sure which post is craziest, this one or the one about Afghanistan
Well this one for me as I have to deal with this lot every workday.

It was worse pre covid as they'd have a sermon every 2 hours on Sundays with up to 3,900 people at each one. Now they just have two with most people doing online worshiping (as long as they keep ****ing over $$$).

They're really horrible and tribal. Wouldn't surprise me if the church had a massive cache of weapons.
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

Shabu wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:19 pm Well this one for me as I have to deal with this lot every workday.

It was worse pre covid as they'd have a sermon every 2 hours on Sundays with up to 3,900 people at each one. Now they just have two with most people doing online worshiping (as long as they keep ****ing over $$$).

They're really horrible and tribal. Wouldn't surprise me if the church had a massive cache of weapons.
Oh wow, the word F O R K I N G is considered bad :smiler:

Anyway, it's serious news now. The daily mail are reporting on it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ghter.html
Samba
Has liked: 2466 likes
Total likes: 892 likes

Post by Samba »

Shabu wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:19 pm Well this one for me as I have to deal with this lot every workday.

It's only what Gard would want..
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

I've done some online sleuthing & all records of her and her family, including her husband who committed suicide in front of the cops, are gone.

The only photo of her is a church one. None of anyone else, even relatives.

The murder happened 10 weeks ago and the church has scrubbed clean any online presence of them.
taust68
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by taust68 »

Do they ever try and convert you
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

taust68 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:38 pm Do they ever try and convert you
There used to be this one African lady who would stand outside dancing and clapping to the sky. She was hot so I'd join in.

But the others leave me alone although they really go after my missus. They make it their cause to convert the Asian American. I think they get extra godpoints if they bring a non white into the church.

They do leave their filthy germ ridden bibles on top of their food so I make them move it.
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

A woman gets arrested for smuggling over 12 kilos of cocaine at a New York airport after flying in from the Dominican Republic.

Authorities get suspicious when the wheels on her wheelchair wouldn't turn & discovered the nose candy in them.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles ... air-wheels
WCpete
Has liked: 1496 likes
Total likes: 3194 likes

Post by WCpete »

I am not the sharpest tac in the box, obviously. Would someone please explain to me how this will end up ****ing me? Coz a collab between the biggest banks and the Fed can only mean that I'm about to get ****ed.

https://watcher.guru/news/global-banks- ... llar-pilot
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

A group of mates rent a villa in Cabo for a weekend birthday trip.

One girls parents get a call saying 'your daughter has alcohol poisoning. We're calling a medic'. They then return home leaving her body in the villa.

When the parents get the autopsy results it says she has a broken neck & cracked spine. No mention of booze.

Then a cellphone video pops up of the girl, naked, getting beaten by another woman in the group while men stand around joking.

15 minutes later she's brown bread.

No arrests have been made.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo. ... 24927.html
bonzosbeard
Has liked: 2184 likes
Total likes: 1380 likes

Post by bonzosbeard »

I barely like reading stuff on here.

Hope the lot of them go to jail for a very long time.
Hummer_I_mean_Hammer
Has liked: 949 likes
Total likes: 487 likes

Post by Hummer_I_mean_Hammer »

bonzosbeard wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:33 pm I barely like reading stuff on here.

Hope the lot of them go to jail for a very long time.
I'm glad most post details as well as the link - couldn't open all those links, be quite depressing.
chelmsfordhammer91
Has liked: 894 likes
Total likes: 580 likes

Post by chelmsfordhammer91 »

I saw the video pop up in Reddit. Only about 10-15 seconds or whatever of part of the 'fight'. Poor girl, could happen to anyone really and since having kids myself this sort of thing tugs on the heartstrings more.
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

Now Mexican authorities have deemed it to be murder and are investigating.

I'm not sure what the legal options are. Can the other six refuse to speak to them in the USA? The lady that killed that motorcyclist in the UK just refused to come back. I can't really see this going anywhere legally.
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

Saudi chief has immunity from a US lawsuit over the death of Jamal Khashoggi, which must come as a massive surprise to absolutely no one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63671947
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

Blimey this Shanquella Robinson murder case in Cabo just keeps taking new twists as different videos keep popping up.

The dead girl's last video posted was of her drunk and naked looking for her 'friends' in the villa as they're going skinny dipping or something. She finally walks into a room and they're all in they're acting weird. Must have been just before the attack.

FBI involved now.
Shabu

Post by Shabu »

This bloke served over 20 years in prison for making 3 women (2 of them twins) give him oral pleasure. Turns out he was innocent and the Old Bill even hid evidence that showed he wasn't in the State when it happened. Plus they fixed the line up so he'd be picked out.

Now he's been awarded $45 million.

Can you imagine that though. You're accused of horrible crimes. You know you didn't do it & give the cops evidence which they hide. Then you do 20 years in the worst kind of prison as a sex case.

https://www.journal-news.com/crime/jury ... JP4JUMB54/
WHU Independent
Has liked: 1677 likes
Total likes: 519 likes

Post by WHU Independent »

I wonder if this car belonged to one of our members - who hasn't posted in a while :)

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/la ... bf7f5ce446
Bend it like Repka
Has liked: 367 likes
Total likes: 815 likes

Post by Bend it like Repka »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-63699886

5 year old dragged into pool by python. :shock:

Survived.
WCpete
Has liked: 1496 likes
Total likes: 3194 likes

Post by WCpete »

Nah. Don't like this.

Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1985 likes
Total likes: 1660 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

not sure what we got sprayed with initially when we went into full lockdown all that time ago.

anywhere you went in, especially the supermarkets, sprayed you from top to toe front and back with whatever it was in the bottle.

:shocker: