West Ham Store Delivery Abroad

The forum to check out if you are seeking any Hammers-related merchandise, or have some to sell.

Moderators :  Rio, the pink palermo, bristolhammerfc, chalks, Gnome

Chrissieboy
Rates Garth Crooks
Has liked: 87 likes
Total likes: 12 likes

West Ham Store Delivery Abroad

Post by Chrissieboy » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:51 am

I wasn't quite sure where to put this so apologies mods if there is a better spot. I ordered the third shirt with no sponsor and some club covid masks in January. The club charged me £14.50 for delivery. My order still hasn't turned up. I have complained twice and the club just fobs me off with the tracking number for the cowboy delivery company they use, Landmark Global. All that does is tell me that the goods went through Manchester in January. It is bloody April! Any other Irons abroad had this ****? Managed to get anything out of the club?

My mum sent my family here a tin of easter egss and some boxes of chocolates via the Royal Mail. Sent 22nd March and arrived 30th March for less money. How much of the delivery charge are GSB pocketing? How is the package being delivered? Kevin Keen on a donkey over the alps? Matty Holmes on a swan boat through the Suez Canal?

Chrissieboy
Rates Garth Crooks

Re: West Ham Store Delivery Abroad

Post by Chrissieboy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:33 pm

Just me then? Still waiting. Now 3 months. Club still fobbing me off. Not sure how to deal with this in a satisfactory manner.

Chrissieboy
Rates Garth Crooks

Post by Chrissieboy » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:11 am

For all excitedly yet silently following this drama for the ages. Got this email today:

Good Afternoon,

I am very sorry it would unfortunately seem that the parcel has been lost in transit.

We can send out a free replacement, or refund the order for you. If you do want to opt for a replacement, can I please confirm the full address to send it to.

I am sincerely sorry again for the inconvenience that this delay has caused.

Kind Regards

Ha ha. How can you replace something for free that was paid for and never received? More than 3 months and this is where it stands. If I say I still want the goods when and how would I receive them? If it is sent with Landmark Global again, I might get the shirt and masks in 2022 after another 10 emails.

Anyway, for fans who support from afar but like to put some money into the club, this is a cautionary tale :scarfer: :thdn:

Daniel1895
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Daniel1895 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:14 am

Living in Germany, Brexit unfortunately made it quite awful to order at the Superstore.
Before Brexit, orders from the UK took 3-4 days roughly to arrive.
Ordered three times since then, now deliveries take four weeks roughly...
(Plus the steep customs + taxes that are being charged now...)
And their online tracking is awful, nowhere close to reliable.

Chrissieboy
Rates Garth Crooks

Post by Chrissieboy » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:57 am

I heard that was the case in Europe with the addded costs now from my sister-in-law. She's a West Brom fan and lives in Holland.

4 weeks to Germany is crazy. They definitely need to change the company. The Post Office deliveries to Japan are still around 2 weeks.

Hammers Sturmflut
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by Hammers Sturmflut » Mon May 31, 2021 12:00 am

Little contribution update here - am from Austria, but live in the States now. Parcel arrived in 12 days. Landmark only seems to handle things until the UK customs and their tracking stops there, mine was taken on by DHL after that, so I had to track through their website. Reply times to e-mails to the store were pretty bad though.

Bavarian_Hammer
Has liked: 18 likes

Post by Bavarian_Hammer » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:55 pm

All got to do with customs in Germany I suppose. Taxes with brexit are crazy now so ordering online doesn't really make sense any more. Shipping my stuff to some of my mates now and picking it up when I'm back in the UK.