Czech mates

All discussion relating to international tournaments including qualifying groups/matches. Since 2006.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Iron Horse

Re: Czech mates

Post by Iron Horse »

Coufal cross for the first goal a move straight from the West Ham training ground :scarfer:
bristolhammerfc
Has liked: 197 likes
Total likes: 609 likes

Post by bristolhammerfc »

We have a match thread in the euros forum please post related posts in there.

Thanks
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6811 likes
Total likes: 2363 likes

Post by Colours never run »

It appears many of our fans have short memories regarding the significant contribution our 2 Czech signings have made since we were desperately fighting relegation. Now they appear to many to be our new scapegoats and it's not sitting well with me and some others.

I'd sooner trust them 2 battlers in our side than do without them in the side. I've mostly thought of them as being excellent in our change in fortunes and it instantly coincided with them signing and playing ever since. They have been a big reason as to our recent successes and I think it's a shame their contribution is getting somewhat overlooked and under appreciated. Our form in the League, as well as our fantastic run in in Europe has coincided with them and not in spite of them. We should remember that before thinking they're now easily replaced or the like.