Away Tickets Thread - Leverkusen S/O 51+ Pts

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Jonah
Has liked: 635 likes
Total likes: 537 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by Jonah »

Good old supply and demand to fleece everyone.
Essex Irons
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 1 like

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by Essex Irons »

Does anyone know how segregation will likely work within the stadium? For example if you managed to buy a ticket in the neutral (even Fiorentina) end and wanted to move round.
officeboy
Has liked: 359 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by officeboy »

Essex Irons wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:42 pm Does anyone know how segregation will likely work within the stadium? For example if you managed to buy a ticket in the neutral (even Fiorentina) end and wanted to move round.
I think you have to assume that your seat/block is your seat/block

And especially asking to move if you have bought a ticket in the Fiorentina end must be taking a risk that your move is to go outside the stadium
1895Hammer
Has liked: 1332 likes
Total likes: 751 likes

Post by 1895Hammer »

light n bitter wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:54 pm Yep me and my son did, I rang ticket office and was told it's just a generic email reminder and to ignore it if you've done the form.
Good news, just had that chasing email and was wondering what was going on, nervous enough as it is 😂
BobbyMooreLower
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 299 likes

Post by BobbyMooreLower »

Essex Irons wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:42 pm Does anyone know how segregation will likely work within the stadium? For example if you managed to buy a ticket in the neutral (even Fiorentina) end and wanted to move round.
Given the size and layout of the stadium, you'll probably easily be able to wander around wherever you like. Unless you've got a neutral ticket in that tiny upper tier that is
mike1961
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by mike1961 »

I had the email on Monday saying my mobile ticket was available but the previously sent registration code didn't work. Today (Wednesday) I asked for help on the EUFA tickets portal and (almost instantly) received a new registration code which worked this time and I now have my ticket downloaded. I'm in row 20, sector 107.
mickthekeeper
Has liked: 179 likes
Total likes: 232 likes

Post by mickthekeeper »

I’m trying to work out how my cat 3 ticket in block 105 right at the back in the corner is a ‘better’ seat than my brothers Cat 4 in 108 row 4 and behind the goal?!

He’s a short arse so probably stuck all the tall people around him!!

(I’m kidding - I’ve got in….. I’d sit on the roof just for the experience!!)
:scarfer:
GALF
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 151 likes

Post by GALF »

mickthekeeper wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:57 pm I’m trying to work out how my cat 3 ticket in block 105 right at the back in the corner is a ‘better’ seat than my brothers Cat 4 in 108 row 4 and behind the goal?!

He’s a short arse so probably stuck all the tall people around him!!

(I’m kidding - I’ve got in….. I’d sit on the roof just for the experience!!)
:scarfer:
I suspect he may have a genuinely restricted view if the goal net is in the way.
BigFatSam
Has liked: 210 likes
Total likes: 1088 likes

Post by BigFatSam »

BobbyMooreLower wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:51 pm Given the size and layout of the stadium, you'll probably easily be able to wander around wherever you like. Unless you've got a neutral ticket in that tiny upper tier that is
The neutral upper tier shares the same entrance as the dedicated West Ham section behind the goal. I would assume that shares the same concourse in some way.
Boleyn-Boys
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by Boleyn-Boys »

Just put the Europa league final on and thought I’d have a look at resale sites for tickets, can pick one up for £200 inc fees.

Wishful thinking that the prices might drop considerably come the day of the game?
GALF

Post by GALF »

Boleyn-Boys wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:27 pm Just put the Europa league final on and thought I’d have a look at resale sites for tickets, can pick one up for £200 inc fees.

Wishful thinking that the prices might drop considerably come the day of the game?
Has anyone been tracking how the prices for those tickets moved over the last week or so?
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 844 likes

Post by mushy »

Boleyn-Boys wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:27 pm Just put the Europa league final on and thought I’d have a look at resale sites for tickets, can pick one up for £200 inc fees.

If there's loads that go to Prague without tickets then I suppose there's little chance of the prices dropping. They've made it easy for the agencies and touts to sell tickets right up until the off.
WestSamToo
Has liked: 384 likes
Total likes: 314 likes

Post by WestSamToo »

Tonight's final is in a 60k stadium as well, rather than a 20k. Might affect the price.
danm79
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 98 likes

Post by danm79 »

Very clear segregation in the tiers in the EL final
Jonah

Post by Jonah »

GALF wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:28 pm Has anyone been tracking how the prices for those tickets moved over the last week or so?

Yep, £600 for Cat2 ticket before we played AZ away....was tempted. Then after the lottery people sold their tickets to those tout sites it rocketed up to £2.5k. Now back to £1.5k ish depending on block.

Saw a single one go for £950 earlier ltoday in the neutral blocks.

Only one our groups son got a ticket, to be fair he's put the hard miles in the last couple of years on 37 points.

Not like the rest of us teenies.

Good luck all if going on the tout sites.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Cottee wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:14 pm Anyone else had an email asking them to fill out their travel form even though it's already been done?
When you can transfer tickets onward via the UEFA App shirley this form is pointless !!
Paqueta Rice
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 13 likes

Post by Paqueta Rice »

GALF wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:28 pm Has anyone been tracking how the prices for those tickets moved over the last week or so?
Cheapest ticket I could find the night we won our semi was about £1800, mostly sellers who had got in via the UEFA raffle. As of today I’ve seen a few pop up and go for around £1250 + fees (so roughly £1600 all in).

I’m getting increasingly hopeful prices will continue to drop into next week as the touts get a bit more desperate.
GALF

Post by GALF »

Sorry lads. My earlier message was probably not written well enough. What I meant was, has anyone tracked the prices of the EL final tickets over the last few weeks (not for our game, I’m already watching them like a hawk!), to see what the price movements were, to then speculate the same for our own?
Jonah

Post by Jonah »

GALF wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:43 pm Sorry lads. My earlier message was probably not written well enough. What I meant was, has anyone tracked the prices of the EL final tickets over the last few weeks (not for our game, I’m already watching them like a hawk!), to see what the price movements were, to then speculate the same for our own?
Ahhhh. I've never seen standard cat tickets above £300 for the EL game, there we hospitality tickets going for £400 this morning. Problem being its a 60k seater, so plenty of options.
OnTheBall
Has liked: 63 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by OnTheBall »

Please all keep in mind that you've got no idea whether ANY of these tickets are real.