Away Tickets Thread - Another year nearly complete

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 123 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by Cottee »

Dartford Hammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:36 am Is anyone having an issue receiving the UEFA code to then be able to have the tickets on the UEFA app? No code received although a confirmation email was received when buying the tickets? Have looked in spam/junk with no luck.
Any ideas/suggestions please?
Thanks
You don't need a code, they just appear in the app. Are you definitely using the UEFA ticketing app as opposed to their Europa one, as my Europa one doesn't recognise that I have a ticket.
Si the Pie

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by Si the Pie »

I’ve downloaded the UEFA ticketing app and when I put my email address in it says it will send me a code to that email address and it never comes. What am I missing?
mushy
Has liked: 650 likes
Total likes: 871 likes

Post by mushy »

Si the Pie wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:54 am I’ve downloaded the UEFA ticketing app and when I put my email address in it says it will send me a code to that email address and it never comes. What am I missing?
Junk/spam?
Dartford Hammer
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Dartford Hammer »

Cottee wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:38 am You don't need a code, they just appear in the app. Are you definitely using the UEFA ticketing app as opposed to their Europa one, as my Europa one doesn't recognise that I have a ticket.
Thanks
The blue and red UEFA app? Yes, that is what I have. Can I just check the process then?

1.Email was confirmed that tickets were purchased ( after receiving a code for my time slot )
2. From what I have read there was a new code sent to log in and get tickets on the app and they would show up? ( Is this correct?). No new code or email received so this is where it falls down if so.
3 If I am not waiting on a code / email then I should just be able to log in to the app and they will appear. ( As actual tickets or just confirmation of seat numbers etc and the QR code of tickets will show closer to the game ?? ). At this stage I should also see the " keep " and " transfer" option.

Is this how the process has been or am I missing something. Any help to a frustrated and worried fan would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Cottee

Post by Cottee »

Dartford Hammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:04 am Thanks
The blue and red UEFA app? Yes, that is what I have. Can I just check the process then?

1.Email was confirmed that tickets were purchased ( after receiving a code for my time slot )
2. From what I have read there was a new code sent to log in and get tickets on the app and they would show up? ( Is this correct?). No new code or email received so this is where it falls down if so.
3 If I am not waiting on a code / email then I should just be able to log in to the app and they will appear. ( As actual tickets or just confirmation of seat numbers etc and the QR code of tickets will show closer to the game ?? ). At this stage I should also see the " keep " and " transfer" option.

Is this how the process has been or am I missing something. Any help to a frustrated and worried fan would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I downloaded the ticketing app once I'd bought my tickets and logged into it with my email address and password. Then on Monday I got a notification to say tickets were available, I looked in the app and they were there. Was that simple.

Your issue might be an authentication thing, needing a code to prove it's you. When you try and log into the app is that when it asks for the code? There should be a resend option for them to issue it again?
Dartford Hammer

Cottee wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:12 am I downloaded the ticketing app once I'd bought my tickets and logged into it with my email address and password. Then on Monday I got a notification to say tickets were available, I looked in the app and they were there. Was that simple.

Your issue might be an authentication thing, needing a code to prove it's you. When you try and log into the app is that when it asks for the code? There should be a resend option for them to issue it again?
Thanks Cottee... Yes, you are correct. The app was downloaded after tickets were purchased. When logging into the app now ( expecting the tickets to show ) , it is asking for a code that is being sent to the email address. This is where it all stops as the code is never sent to the hotmail email account. So, the code can never then be entered into the app to get to the next stage. The resend button has been pressed numerous times with no luck
Appreciate all your help Cottee. :newthumb:
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 508 likes
Total likes: 1302 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

Dartford Hammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:27 am Thanks Cottee... Yes, you are correct. The app was downloaded after tickets were purchased. When logging into the app now ( expecting the tickets to show ) , it is asking for a code that is being sent to the email address. This is where it all stops as the code is never sent to the hotmail email account. So, the code can never then be entered into the app to get to the next stage. The resend button has been pressed numerous times with no luck
Check your junk folder for that code email.
Dartford Hammer

HammerMan2004 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:31 am Check your junk folder for that code email.
Thanks...
I presumed it would be there but nope, nothing!

Has anyone else used hotmail.com to order tickets / download app and awaiting the code to activate the app? Any issues?
Cottee

Post by Cottee »

Dartford Hammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:27 am Thanks Cottee... Yes, you are correct. The app was downloaded after tickets were purchased. When logging into the app now ( expecting the tickets to show ) , it is asking for a code that is being sent to the email address. This is where it all stops as the code is never sent to the hotmail email account. So, the code can never then be entered into the app to get to the next stage. The resend button has been pressed numerous times with no luck
Send them an email mate.

https://support.tickets-ueclf.uefa.com/ ... quests/new
officeboy
Has liked: 369 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by officeboy »

Dartford Hammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:34 am Thanks...
I presumed it would be there but nope, nothing!

Has anyone else used hotmail.com to order tickets / download app and awaiting the code to activate the app? Any issues?
Maybe try adding uefa to your address book in the hope that stops it seeming like spam?

This is the email address it came from
noreply@uefa.com

Or even sending an email to that address although it will not go anywhere in the hope that hotmail starts to think it is real next time you request the code
Dartford Hammer

Cottee wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:42 am Send them an email mate.

https://support.tickets-ueclf.uefa.com/ ... quests/new
Thanks very much for your help! Much appreciated. :newthumb: :newthumb:
Dartford Hammer

officeboy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:44 am Maybe try adding uefa to your address book in the hope that stops it seeming like spam?

This is the email address it came from
noreply@uefa.com

Or even sending an email to that address although it will not go anywhere in the hope that hotmail starts to think it is real next time you request the code
Thank you very much. Great ideas and will try. :newthumb:
Cottee

Post by Cottee »

You might even find that you now get bombarded with codes after a few hours. If it's been more than 24 hours though, definitely contact them. Might even be worth calling the club, they'll have their contacts at UEFA ticketing and might be able to get it sorted for you.
We_are_BML
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by We_are_BML »

How many Italians are expected in Prague does anyone know? Do Florentina travel well?
Dartford Hammer

For those that helped, thanks very much. App activation code has finally been received after submitting an online request for support. Tickets now on the app....and relax ! :newthumb:
officeboy
Has liked: 369 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - FILL IN YOUR TRAVEL FORMS

Post by officeboy »

officeboy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:46 am Block 109 here

Row 2, so i assume the restricted view means my seat is lower than the advertising hoardings and pitch
I was looking for a ticket for my Dad - and there was someone in this block/row selling a ticket online :cried:
Olliek92
Has liked: 15 likes
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Olliek92 »

My ticket that I paid 2k+ for on a tout website is in my UEFA app. Block 106. Bring it on.

Row 9 so I'm hoping that isn't restricted view.
Jonah
Has liked: 639 likes
Total likes: 544 likes

Post by Jonah »

officeboy wrote:Block 109 here Row 2, so i assume the restricted view means my seat is lower than the advertising hoardings and pitch
officeboy wrote:I was looking for a ticket for my Dad - and there was someone in this block/row selling a ticket online
I don't think the first couple of rows will be that bad, certainly seen worse. Is anyone in Row 1?

From 108 row 3 :

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.0680906 ... ?entry=ttu
Olliek92
Has liked: 15 likes
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Olliek92 »

We_are_BML wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:09 pm How many Italians are expected in Prague does anyone know? Do Florentina travel well?

Pretty sure I remember them having a few thousand in Braga, domestically they don't travel as well as others but for a final I reckon they'll have a fair few ticketless (not as much as us though).
Col Hammer
Has liked: 56 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Post by Col Hammer »

Dartford Hammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:46 pm For those that helped, thanks very much. App activation code has finally been received after submitting an online request for support. Tickets now on the app....and relax ! :newthumb:
Nice one, I could feel your frustation/stress and I don't l know you or even going myself :crossed: