Away Tickets Thread - Another year nearly complete

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

BigFatSam
Has liked: 208 likes
Total likes: 1085 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by BigFatSam »

We_are_BML wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:09 pm How many Italians are expected in Prague does anyone know? Do Florentina travel well?
Been keeping tabs on resale sites and the Fiorentina tickets don’t seem to sell, there’s been one on there for quite a while at a far cheaper price than any of the others.

West Ham ones go in a matter of seconds (very very few have come up which is a good thing!)

A lot of neutral tickets have been resold and from what I’ve been told/can tell, they’re all being bought by West Ham. I’m pretty confident we’re going to have near on all of the neutral section, as well as the West Ham allocated section.
Ilford Paolo
Has liked: 443 likes
Total likes: 126 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by Ilford Paolo »

Dartford Hammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:34 am Thanks...
I presumed it would be there but nope, nothing!

Has anyone else used hotmail.com to order tickets / download app and awaiting the code to activate the app? Any issues? I did and it worked ok and I had my ticket showing Monday Pm.
officeboy
Has liked: 369 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by officeboy »

Jonah wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:04 pm I don't think the first couple of rows will be that bad, certainly seen worse. Is anyone in Row 1?

From 108 row 3 :

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.0680906 ... ?entry=ttu
Thanks - I can definitely live with that
(Although I bet the ****ers will put a net up for match day!)

I have seen a few people mentioning being on Row 1 - initially I was thinking it might just be stewards on that row because seemed to be a few of us scraped into Row 2 but it seems row 1 is West Ham seating too
fambridgeiron
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Post by fambridgeiron »

Jonah wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:04 pm I don't think the first couple of rows will be that bad, certainly seen worse. Is anyone in Row 1?

From 108 row 3 :

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.0680906 ... ?entry=ttu
Google maps inside the ground is the best for locating your seat
The various views from our seats are pretty good
Also next to our entrance 1 there is a McDonalds drive thru window :scarfer:
BobbyMooreLower
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 300 likes

Post by BobbyMooreLower »

BigFatSam wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:13 pm Been keeping tabs on resale sites and the Fiorentina tickets don’t seem to sell, there’s been one on there for quite a while at a far cheaper price than any of the others.

West Ham ones go in a matter of seconds (very very few have come up which is a good thing!)

A lot of neutral tickets have been resold and from what I’ve been told/can tell, they’re all being bought by West Ham. I’m pretty confident we’re going to have near on all of the neutral section, as well as the West Ham allocated section.
Agreed!! Do not be surprised if well over half the stadium is West Ham. I’ve even got friends who have neutral tickets close to the Fiorentina section
BigFatSam
Has liked: 208 likes
Total likes: 1085 likes

Post by BigFatSam »

BobbyMooreLower wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:40 pm Agreed!! Do not be surprised if well over half the stadium is West Ham. I’ve even got friends who have neutral tickets close to the Fiorentina section
Yep, I also know 8 people with tickets in the block next to Fiorentina.
Harry1968
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Harry1968 »

officeboy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:44 am Maybe try adding uefa to your address book in the hope that stops it seeming like spam?

This is the email address it came from
noreply@uefa.com

Or even sending an email to that address although it will not go anywhere in the hope that hotmail starts to think it is real next time you request the code
Does anyone have ro keep logging in and receiving a code from Uefa? i have my rickets, but when i go back into the app, it asks for e mail address, fine, and i get sent another code. thats fine, but i dont have e mails on my phone. does that mean next week, my wife in the UK has to be on my e mail and provide the code?
Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 123 likes

Post by Cottee »

I've never had that, just logs me straight in each time without even asking for my details.
officeboy

Post by officeboy »

Harry1968 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:05 pm Does anyone have ro keep logging in and receiving a code from Uefa? i have my rickets, but when i go back into the app, it asks for e mail address, fine, and i get sent another code. thats fine, but i dont have e mails on my phone. does that mean next week, my wife in the UK has to be on my e mail and provide the code?
When I log in to the app it goes straight to the ticket
Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 123 likes

Post by Cottee »

Anyone else had an email asking them to fill out their travel form even though it's already been done?
officeboy

Post by officeboy »

Cottee wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:14 pm Anyone else had an email asking them to fill out their travel form even though it's already been done?
Maybe you got my email because I haven't completed mine - or got an email :crylol:
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 508 likes
Total likes: 1301 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

Cottee wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:14 pm Anyone else had an email asking them to fill out their travel form even though it's already been done?
Just had fun attempting to capture my journey on the form.

Outbound journey is I guess a bus from Wroclaw, then inbound is a flight to Luton from Wroclaw?! :crylol:
mattjp
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Post by mattjp »

Yep!
Harry1968

Post by Harry1968 »

officeboy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:12 pm When I log in to the app it goes straight to the ticket
Thanks, just done it again, & same thing happens. Dies yours say ‘ticket not active’ at the top?
officeboy

Post by officeboy »

Harry1968 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:43 pm Thanks, just done it again, & same thing happens. Dies yours say ‘ticket not active’ at the top?
Yes, it does
Harry1968

Post by Harry1968 »

officeboy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:46 pm Yes, it does

Ok, thanks very much
light n bitter
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 25 likes

Post by light n bitter »

Yep me and my son did, I rang ticket office and was told it's just a generic email reminder and to ignore it if you've done the form.
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 542 likes

Post by sutts07 »

light n bitter wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:54 pm Yep me and my son did, I rang ticket office and was told it's just a generic email reminder and to ignore it if you've done the form.
I can't see the travel form being needed for this trip. Tickets will be on your phone via the UEFA app. You might need ID, but even that is doubtful considering previous UEFA events I have been to.
GALF
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 152 likes

Post by GALF »

BigFatSam wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:13 pm Been keeping tabs on resale sites and the Fiorentina tickets don’t seem to sell, there’s been one on there for quite a while at a far cheaper price than any of the others.

I’m seeing the same. Admittedly there seem to be a lot less tickets that come up for sale in the dedicated Fiorentina blocks, but those that I’ve seen come up (as the cheapest tickets available on any site) don’t get snapped up quickly (if at all).

Ticket prices (resale) seem to have been coming down gradually over the last few days.
officeboy

Post by officeboy »

It is so annoying looking at how much cheaper the prices are for the other finals on those sites

VIP tickets for the Europa final are about half the price of restricted view ones for our game :eyes: