Away Tickets Thread - Leverkusen S/O 51+ Pts

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Over Land and Sea

Post by West Ham Dave »

Yep one of ours has a collection time 3 hours before he arrives, and a father & he’s son have different collection times.
They all completed the form 🤔
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

Land at 1 on Thursday and got a time of 12:30/3:30. People who bought with me have got 3:30/6:30
Phil S
Has liked: 446 likes
Total likes: 380 likes

Post by Phil S »

a guy on twitter just posted his collection is on Wednesday but he arrives Thursday.

My mate keeps getting asked for the travel form, he's sent it 3 times
Captain Slaphead
Has liked: 22 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Post by Captain Slaphead »

Phil S wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:26 pm a guy on twitter just posted his collection is on Wednesday but he arrives Thursday.

My mate keeps getting asked for the travel form, he's sent it 3 times
I got an email to resubmit -- my email address, someone else's name 🎪🎪
Phil S
Has liked: 446 likes
Total likes: 380 likes

Post by Phil S »

Captain Slaphead wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:40 pm I got an email to resubmit -- my email address, someone else's name 🎪🎪
really poor
Hammerted
Has liked: 63 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by Hammerted »

I've not heard anything yet, so called the TO. They told me not to worry.

Should I be worried?
danm79
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 96 likes

Post by danm79 »

Hammerted wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:29 pm I've not heard anything yet, so called the TO. They told me not to worry.

Should I be worried?
My daughter is in the same situation seems to be an issue with the email they are sending from as she never receives emails from it (whufc@emails.westhamunited.co.uk) she has an icloud email address.

She spoke to the ticket office and they said all fine but now know idea of collection time as no email and questioning if voucher will come through.

I am not worried but will be speaking to supporter services Sunday at OT and probably on the phone to ticket office Monday morning.
Northbank Bar
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 151 likes

Post by Northbank Bar »

Hammers United will raise these issues with Head of Ticketing this morning.
Cottee
Has liked: 61 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Post by Cottee »

So people who booked together and are travelling together won’t be seated together due to different collection times.

Absolute genius.
Albie Beck
Has liked: 617 likes
Total likes: 640 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

Cottee wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:00 am So people who booked together and are travelling together won’t be seated together due to different collection times.

Absolute genius.
Just turn up together. Judging from the chaos at previous collections they're not going to send you to the back of the queue. That would create a "disturbance"... :D
Northbank Bar

Post by Northbank Bar »

Sent by Hammers United to West Ham’s Head of Ticketing this morning.
FCSB.Ticket Collection.
Hi xxxxxxx,

Further to the email I sent to you on behalf of our member xxxxxxx which to my knowledge has not been addressed yet, we are now receiving multiple complaints from our members concerned at the arrangements made for collection of tickets.

It would seem that although fans have submitted travel forms detailing arrival times this information has not been collated correctly. Some have been given a ticket collection time before they even arrive in Romania.

You may also be aware that this is becoming a hot topic across West Ham social media outlets where the frustration is palpable.

Can you please tell me what is going on, what steps you have/will be taking to reassure travelling fans, what flexibility there will be for any fans that might be delayed on what is a very long journey and whether or not you intend to revisit collection arrangements and notify our fans accordingly.

Can you also let me know what is happening with xxxxxx’s situation too please.

Thanking you in anticipation of your assistance in this matter.

Thanks
Andy McConnell
Joint Secretary - Hammers United
Pentonville
Has liked: 41 likes
Total likes: 62 likes

Post by Pentonville »

Based on what everyone is saying, I think I got lucky. My window is Wednesday afternoon, and I arrive the day before. So plenty of time to work out where the tickets will be handed out, just as long as the hotel is in the centre of town.
West Ham Dave
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by West Ham Dave »

Pentonville wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:47 am just as long as the hotel is in the centre of town.
Based on something Nicola Keyes said to one of our group who struggles with walking, when we collected the Anderlect tickets, I think it will be at the ground, if so a nice trip out for everyone.
Northbank Bar

Post by Northbank Bar »

Morning xxxx

I hope that you are keeping well.
Can you share the following with the ISC committee please.

We have 3,000 supporters travelling to the FCSB game next week.

Understandably, we want to ensure that collecting ticket(s) is as seamless an experience as possible.

For this reason, we have asked supporters for their arrival details so that we can prove them with a dedicated time slot to spread the collection process out across two days.

Any supporter who has a query with this should contact the ticket office on Monday or by email over the weekend.

As ever, we will be on hand in Bucharest to ensure supporters can secure their ticket(s).

We'd like to thank supporters for their cooperation and wish them a safe journey next week.

Many thanks,
Cottee
Has liked: 61 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Post by Cottee »

Northbank Bar wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:40 pm Understandably, we want to ensure that collecting ticket(s) is as seamless an experience as possible.

For this reason, we have asked supporters for their arrival details so that we can prove them with a dedicated time slot to spread the collection process out across two days.
Haha, so no mention of how loads have been given slots when they won’t even be in the country??

As seamless an experience as possible 😂
DenziMart
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 154 likes

Post by DenziMart »

We arrive on Wed night. All my group have been given 09:30am - 12:30pm pickup time on Thurs, so has worked out well for us.....assuming we don't get too drunk on Wed night!
ornchurch ammer
Has liked: 133 likes
Total likes: 47 likes

Post by ornchurch ammer »

Cottee wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:34 pm Haha, so no mention of how loads have been given slots when they won’t even be in the country??

As seamless an experience as possible 😂
I think instead of seamless they mean pointless
mjustincredible
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 26 likes

Post by mjustincredible »

I turn up Wednesday midday and was given the 5-8pm pick up slot later in the day which I’m cool with.

Is the email about taking just a paper picture of your passport as they think there is a good chance we will get mugged? I’m confused - I was planning to head to the parliamentary palace and then pick up my ticket with my actual passport - I presume it’s not that bad over there
We_are_BML
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by We_are_BML »

mjustincredible wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:29 pm I turn up Wednesday midday and was given the 5-8pm pick up slot later in the day which I’m cool with.

Is the email about taking just a paper picture of your passport as they think there is a good chance we will get mugged? I’m confused - I was planning to head to the parliamentary palace and then pick up my ticket with my actual passport - I presume it’s not that bad over there
As someone previously said I think they will be taking photos of everyone's passports hence why they are asking for photocopies with certain bits blacked out for GDPR reasons I imagine.
BobbyMooreLower
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 299 likes

Post by BobbyMooreLower »

There is absolutely no way that, if you turn up to collect your tickets outside your allocated time slot, you will be turned away without a ticket.

They’ve just introduced this to try and deal with overcrowding, whereas in reality, you’ll be able to turn up whatever time you so wish.