Away Tickets Thread - Another year nearly complete

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

roblo
Has liked: 160 likes
Total likes: 135 likes

Re: The Official Away Ticket Thread - Man U (cup) 8,000 tickets - will make general

Post by roblo »

daytimedave wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:58 pm up in the Gods at OT ...Great ,
Just got mine and I'm in the normal away corner bit (E233) so can't imagine they're selling the top tier yet.
Whu stepney
Has liked: 80 likes
Total likes: 22 likes

Re: The Official Away Ticket Thread - Man U (cup) 8,000 tickets - will make general

Post by Whu stepney »

NorthernIron wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:44 pm Ticket office advising at midday today that they've sold 7,400 tickets.

We're going to be making some noise! :winker:
wow that is seriously impressive just hope we give it a proper go up there.
Johnzo
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Johnzo »

I8CHAVS wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:10 pm Of course we havent sold 7,400

Absolute madness

I predict 3k maximum and even that is a solid effort on a Wednesday

Also Mega Ron. 'A lot of people just get the tickets for the points' :rofl: My favourite myth

I know a lot of people who buy a ticket just to get the point.

If you look at various twitter accounts such as @westhamtickets you’ll find plenty of people trying to sell their away tickets who have clearly only purchased them for that exact reason
Marquis
Has liked: 9 likes
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Marquis »

LincolnshireHammer wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm Assume Saints ballot was run and I was unsuccessful! Never mind!

Leeds away next for sale later this month. Hoping to get to this one.
I entered the ballot too so assume I was unsuccessful
I’ve got 8 points though so did I just miss the window for when I could have bought tickets for people with those points (ie is the ballot run after that point ?)

I’ve got 2 for the Man Utd cup game so hopefully that will get me extra points
Kialos
Has liked: 1548 likes
Total likes: 769 likes

Post by Kialos »

You could have got a Southampton ticket with 7 points.
Marquis

Post by Marquis »

Kialos wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:29 pm You could have got a Southampton ticket with 7 points.
Ah right, I guess I missed the time slot for when people with 8 points could buy tickets
By the time I realised I was able to get tickets it must have gone to the ballot
That’s annoying, was really hoping I could get to the saints game :swear:
Kialos
Has liked: 1548 likes
Total likes: 769 likes

Post by Kialos »

Keep an eye on this thread, posters copy the ticketing info for all away games including the time slots for each points category
Marquis

Post by Marquis »

Kialos wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:17 pm Keep an eye on this thread, posters copy the ticketing info for all away games including the time slots for each points category
:newthumb:
Chavs
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 762 likes

Post by Chavs »

'A lot of people'

Its not a lot of people, of course there is a select few that may purchase but the core of the support is always the same, Pinky has highlighted it before

I created this to help people like Marquis to get his points up and get to as many aways as possible, already highlighted that every away game so far has been accessible for anyone that even went to a handful of games over the previous 18 months, that's the tagline, not the fact that a select few might spend £30 for a priority point
bowltorious
Has liked: 19 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Re: The Official Away Ticket Thread - MAN U (gen sale) - Leeds on sale from Mon 6/9

Post by bowltorious »

when does the cup game go on general sale?
roblo
Has liked: 160 likes
Total likes: 135 likes

Re: The Official Away Ticket Thread - MAN U (gen sale) - Leeds on sale from Mon 6/9

Post by roblo »

It should be soon, right? Everyone else gets two hours, but Claret members get four days? Missing a chance to sell more tickets! I reckon they're delaying it as it's on the cusp of having to take the next ticket allocation and don't want to commit to the extra 2,000 or whatever it is.
Julien Snow Bear
Has liked: 38 likes
Total likes: 114 likes

Post by Julien Snow Bear »

An extra 2,000? I thought we'd already sold 7,400 of our 8k allocation... :chin:
ammo
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by ammo »

Anyone else having trouble getting Leeds ticket - still saying Bondholders only - 9.05am!
bondsbootlaces
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by bondsbootlaces »

ammo wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:05 am Anyone else having trouble getting Leeds ticket - still saying Bondholders only - 9.05am!
Having the same issue, the website update was a bit pointless if the main reason to use it isn’t working.
ammo
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by ammo »

Just got in and got the ticket :newthumb:

Good job I had a few minutes to spare!
EastHam56
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by EastHam56 »

They seem to have updated the system and as typical with any IT upgrade its a bit of a nightmare to use . ( It may be my poor IT skills , but the old one worked fine )

#GSB out , cant even sort a ticket purchase system !
Chavs

Post by Chavs »

Interesting new change, looks like you can pick where you want to sit a little more which has always been a slight bug bare of mine when I was first in line for Newcastle and ended up with back row tickets!

Also that system is double slow, would give yourself plenty of time and patience to order the tickets
Last edited by Chavs on Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knighter10WHU
Has liked: 153 likes
Total likes: 194 likes

Post by Knighter10WHU »

New site is rubbish and slow but got there in the end
Chavs

Post by Chavs »

Knighter10WHU wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:01 am New site is rubbish and slow but got there in the end
In fairness, its not rubbish, its much better than the last one with the ability to pick is surely a better addition but totally agree its a little slow and thats where the problem is

Something i felt that should've been reintroduced as you used to be able to pick the block you were in
West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 22 likes

Post by West Ham Dave »

Anyone else having grief with Leeds after taking ages to allocate seats it won’t allow me to assign them just goes back to select seats 🤬🤬