Away Tickets Thread - Another year nearly complete

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

GALF
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 152 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by GALF »

I thought 20k+ easily before ticket sales. With the tickets going down to 24pp, I’ll probably revise that to ~15k/20k.
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 935 likes
Total likes: 1949 likes

Re: Away Tickets Thread - Prague - SOLD OUT 24pts - Tickets now visible in your UEFA App

Post by Doc H Ball »

About a million
Igor_E7
Has liked: 1575 likes
Total likes: 277 likes

Post by Igor_E7 »

Is it only me who stays in London? :eyes:

Have a massive fun lads and lasses, and get this advise: take a fried cheese with potatoes for lunch, you won't regret it!
The Sherriff
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 106 likes

Post by The Sherriff »

Has anyone transferred a ticket via the app yet?

Wanted to ensure the right ticket goes to the correct person ….. the only reference is the ticket number itself.
Superhags2012
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by Superhags2012 »

Transferred one this morning. None of our tickets have names on went through instantly had a text to say he'd received before I'd even had a chance to tell him I'd sent it.
Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by Cottee »

Flawless system. I transferred to the others in the group, you get updated once they've accepted it and can withdraw the transfer at any point before they accept it.
west ham15
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by west ham15 »

The Sherriff wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:28 am Has anyone transferred a ticket via the app yet?

Wanted to ensure the right ticket goes to the correct person ….. the only reference is the ticket number itself.
Forwarded on my mates yesterday, Very easy and no issues was all instant
The Sherriff
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 106 likes

Post by The Sherriff »

^^^^

Kudos for the prompt replies fellas ….
MaylandHammer
Has liked: 86 likes
Total likes: 116 likes

Post by MaylandHammer »

I'm a bit confused (apologies I'm an old git !!), but is there a fanzone being arranged for those without tickets, or are the fanzones suggested (one near Slavia Prague) for those with tickets only ?

Many thanks
Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by Cottee »

MaylandHammer wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:03 pm I'm a bit confused (apologies I'm an old git !!), but is there a fanzone being arranged for those without tickets, or are the fanzones suggested (one near Slavia Prague) for those with tickets only ?

Many thanks
The fanzones are for anyone, those with tickets will be encouraged to move on to the ground by 7 while the ticketless stay to watch the game.
ornchurch ammer
Has liked: 131 likes
Total likes: 47 likes

Post by ornchurch ammer »

Must admit I’m looking to avoid the fanzone in favour of a bar.
West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 22 likes

Post by West Ham Dave »

MaylandHammer wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:03 pm I'm a bit confused (apologies I'm an old git !!), but is there a fanzone being arranged for those without tickets, or are the fanzones suggested (one near Slavia Prague) for those with tickets only ?

Many thanks
8️⃣ days to go ⚒✈️ #RoadtoPrague 🇨🇿

WEST HAM UNITED fan zone in Prague to be held at Letenská Park 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Letenská Pláň)!

It's away from the final venue and across the river from the Old Town. Fiorentina's fan zone will be a mile away at Výstavišti 🇮🇹(exhibition ground). Fan zones, from all accounts, will be free and open to the public after clearing a security check. The desire is that it will be a meeting place for all fans, with and without tickets, on matchday.

This week, FAČR (Fotbalová asociace České republiky) met with representatives of both clubs, who visited the locations of the fan zones.

“We are working with the clubs, #UEFA and local authorities on the overall composition and capacity of the fan zones. The vision is for fans without tickets to gather in the fan zones and have fun there. At the same time, it will also serve as a gathering place for fans who have tickets. Of course there will be refreshments, food, beer. The Hradčanská metro is within easy reach of the Letenská Park. As well, we have prepared special trains that will take fans with a ticket right to the front of the stadium to the Praha-Eden station. All ticketed fans will enjoy free public transport on the day of the match.” - said FAČR's Michal Zajac, project manager.

There will be large screens at the fan zone to watch the final. There are plans that food and beer will be available for purchase. Uncertain if you will be able to bring your own, as it is expected that there will be a large security presence; especially between the two 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿/🇮🇹 fan zones.

A ring of steel barriers are being erected around the Fortuna Arena (Eden Aréna) in the district of Vršovice on the opposite side of the Vltava river, from the fan zone, where the #UECL Final clash will be held. All ticketless fans will be barred from entering this police zone on matchday. Some streets around the stadium will be closed on the day of the match. A heavy police/security presence is expected to deter any potential violence. Ticketed West Ham fans will be situated in the North End of the Fortuna Stadium.

The capacity of the stadium for the final was reduced from 19,370 seats to 18,000. West Ham United received an allocation of 5,780 tickets sold out to STH with +24 points. Both clubs received over five thousand tickets for their fans. Less than three thousand tickets went on free sale, their holders were decided by lottery. The rest of the capacity will be used by the organizer UEFA for its needs.

https://www.sport.cz/clanek/fotbal-evro ... ny-4233779

#Fiorentina #WestHam #Final #COYI
arlhe
Has liked: 241 likes
Total likes: 182 likes

Post by arlhe »

I know at least 10 people who are going. None of us have tickets
browney83
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by browney83 »

Block 108 / row 18. Buzzing right behind the goal. COYI
Johno86
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 19 likes

Post by Johno86 »

Same here, Block 108 row 16 ⚒️
mjustincredible
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by mjustincredible »

Block 108 - Row 1 - so guess I’m directly behind the goal / net hence the ‘restricted view’ - Funny as in all the away games I’ve been at over the years I don’t think I have been directly behind the net. Whether I will stay there is another thing but just buzzing to have got in the ground! :scarfer:
Stulaw
Has liked: 16 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Stulaw »

mjustincredible wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:11 pm Block 108 - Row 1 - so guess I’m directly behind the goal / net hence the ‘restricted view’ - Funny as in all the away games I’ve been at over the years I don’t think I have been directly behind the net. Whether I will stay there is another thing but just buzzing to have got in the ground! :scarfer:
I’m in block 106, Row 1, looks like I’m near to the corner, I’m guessing advertisement boards etc. are in the way.
fambridgeiron
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Post by fambridgeiron »

Stulaw wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:30 pm I’m in block 106, Row 1, looks like I’m near to the corner, I’m guessing advertisement boards etc. are in the way.
We're in block 105 against the wall :crylol:
On google maps you can get a good view of your seat inside the ground.
DenziMart
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 163 likes

Post by DenziMart »

The Sherriff wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:28 am Has anyone transferred a ticket via the app yet?

If anyone is confused about how to transfer tickets through the app, just drop me a message and I'm happy for you to practice by sending to me first. :winker: :grin:
Dartford Hammer
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Dartford Hammer »

Is anyone having an issue receiving the UEFA code to then be able to have the tickets on the UEFA app? No code received although a confirmation email was received when buying the tickets? Have looked in spam/junk with no luck.
Any ideas/suggestions please?
Thanks