Away Tickets Thread - Another year nearly complete

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Chavs
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 762 likes

Re: Away Tickets - Spurs 13+ (going low i reckon in single digits) Arsenal 28+ Vienna (S/O 20pts)

Post by Chavs »

HammerMan2004 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:02 pm Just logged onto my wife's account, she has never been to West Ham without me in her life. She has 8 points, I have 7. Go figure.
Should've asked her to get you a spurs ticket :crylol:
Chavs

Re: Away Tickets -

Post by Chavs »

Arsenal ballot open for those that want a crack
3 Hopes
Total likes: 3 likes

Re: Away Tickets - waiting news on Watford + Palace

Post by 3 Hopes »

Not sure how these points are working- I’ve been abroad for a few years so thought i was starting from scratch, I’ve got 11 in the system. I’ve got:

3 europa home games
Man City home 2 points
Man City away (ballot)
Villa away (ballot)
Zagreb away
Spurs away

That’s what is listed on account details, which is 9. The other two must have been from 17/18 season think i did arsenal and stoke away then.
LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

I8CHAVS wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:45 am Arsenal ballot open for those that want a crack
Has anyone got ticket confirmation?

Third ballot I've tried for this season and nothing. How's your luck?
Knighter10WHU
Has liked: 153 likes
Total likes: 194 likes

Post by Knighter10WHU »

LincolnshireHammer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:05 am Has anyone got ticket confirmation?

My mate who’s racking up as many points as he can has 1 in 6 success rate this season on the ballots. Everton the only one he got.
DenziMart
Total likes: 163 likes

Post by DenziMart »

LincolnshireHammer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:05 am Has anyone got ticket confirmation?

Never won bugger all in the ballot - think I've tried about a dozen times since it came into play.
Starting to wonder if anyone actually wins it. They don't notify you if you're unsuccessful.
Have no idea if/how they notify you when you've won!

If I want to go to away games I either go to the far flung ones that nobody wants to go to, or I buy them direct from other fans.
r99c
Has liked: 704 likes
Total likes: 396 likes

Post by r99c »

I understand the ballot was drawn today. I've seen a Twitter post hinting at someone having been successful. Not sure if the club notify everyone who was successful at exactly the same time though.
Knighter10WHU
Has liked: 153 likes
Total likes: 194 likes

Post by Knighter10WHU »

DenziMart wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:46 pm Never won bugger all in the ballot - think I've tried about a dozen times since it came into play.
Starting to wonder if anyone actually wins it. They don't notify you if you're unsuccessful.
Have no idea if/how they notify you when you've won!
The one time my mate got it all he got was a text, no email or anything. Best bet is to check your account a day after the ballots been drawn to see if its on there - in fairness it is a really poor system, I dont understand why they cant be more transparent about when the draw is, how many applied etc etc.
LincolnshireHammer
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

A couple of years ago it was an Email from WHU and in your ticketing account history on eticketing.
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 935 likes
Total likes: 1949 likes

Post by Doc H Ball »

An update on the lady who had zero points and has been racking up as many games as possible - she is now on 29 points.
Espio
Has liked: 20 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Espio »

Does anyone know if the ticket office will upgrade or change away tickets?

I just got two from the Arsenal ballot but my Dad’s has gone though as senior and I was planning to take a mate in his place…
Phil S
Has liked: 448 likes
Total likes: 378 likes

Post by Phil S »

Doc H Ball wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:53 pm An update on the lady who had zero points and has been racking up as many games as possible - she is now on 29 points.
Can't be true
It's a closed shop
Chavs

Post by Chavs »

Doc H Ball wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:53 pm An update on the lady who had zero points and has been racking up as many games as possible - she is now on 29 points.
Whos that Doc, how long they been trying?

Wicked stuff
Doc H Ball

Post by Doc H Ball »

I8CHAVS wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:23 pm Whos that Doc, how long they been trying?

Wicked stuff
She was going when she could but got a home s/t three season ago and one of those was wiped out. In other words, going to every game possible means you could have accrued 29 points in the time frame the Club has allowed with no shenanigans.
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 516 likes
Total likes: 1311 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

Doc H Ball wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:04 pm She was going when she could but got a home s/t three season ago and one of those was wiped out. In other words, going to every game possible means you could have accrued 29 points in the time frame the Club has allowed with no shenanigans.
I find it incredibly hard to believe she has gone from 0 to 29 in 3 seasons.
Doc H Ball

Post by Doc H Ball »

HammerMan2004 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:25 pm I find it incredibly hard to believe she has gone from 0 to 29 in 3 seasons.
Well it's true.

I've been looking at the spreadsheet and if you had 8 points the last time we played Wolves away then you could have gone to 16 out of the last 18 away games!

Even if that same Wolves game, less than a full season ago, was your very first then I think you could have gone to 7 away games and be on 17 points at least.
Last edited by Doc H Ball on Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albie Beck
Has liked: 629 likes
Total likes: 655 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

Espio wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:20 pm Does anyone know if the ticket office will upgrade or change away tickets?

I just got two from the Arsenal ballot but my Dad’s has gone though as senior and I was planning to take a mate in his place…
I don't know but personally I'd not take the chance as you'd get into whether your mate was eligible for a ticket or not.

There's unlikely to be any check and if your mate is unlucky enough to get pulled up, all he should say is that he's in a group of mixed ages and whoever bought them must have just handed them out to the group rather than to the specific person they were issued to.
Kialos
Has liked: 1548 likes
Total likes: 769 likes

Post by Kialos »

Not recently but I have upgraded away tickets at West Brom and Norwich in the past, I contacted their ticket office and asked if I could and just paid the difference for adult and they reissued the ticket. You could try contacting Arsenal. West Ham wont upgrade.
Hammer_Chicadee
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by Hammer_Chicadee »

Has anyone received their tickets for Man City yet?
London Fields Hammer
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 91 likes

Post by London Fields Hammer »

Hammer_Chicadee wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:27 pm Has anyone received their tickets for Man City yet?
Yes, a few days ago