Christmas '21

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

jastons
Has liked: 902 likes
Total likes: 859 likes

Christmas '21

Post by jastons »

What games are people looking forward to gifting / receiving over the Christmas period?

Anyone still trying to buy a Next Gen console?

I was looking forward to the re release of the GTA trilogy but everything I have read this week is screaming avoid!!
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1168 likes

Re: Christmas '21

Post by fjthegrey »

It's still tough as arseholes to buy a console, that's for sure.

Not that I'm really looking to get one right now, but thought I'd try out some of those stock informer type affairs. Yeah, tough going unless you pay outrageous money for a 'bundle' with a load of worthless crap thrown in.
binary
Has liked: 9 likes
Total likes: 60 likes

Post by binary »

I had plans for maybe Far Cry 6 or Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (boy, that plan ended quicker than i expected) but it's going to Ratchet & Clank because miracle of miracles, i got an invite email from Sony to buy a PS5. I probably wouldn't have bothered but the idea of actually being able to buy one for retail price was too much to resist. I've already gone through Astro's playroom (very good!) but it's going to be PS4 games until Santa sorts me out an actual PS5 game.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 764 likes
Total likes: 3494 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

jastons wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:59 pm Anyone still trying to buy a Next Gen console?
Got ours some weeks ago, yet to buy anything specifically designed for it.

GTA must be challenging Skyrim for the "title with the arse most ripped out of it" award.
Jonah
Has liked: 639 likes
Total likes: 544 likes

Post by Jonah »

binary wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:48 pm I had plans for maybe Far Cry 6 or Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (boy, that plan ended quicker than i expected) but it's going to Ratchet & Clank because miracle of miracles, i got an invite email from Sony to buy a PS5. I probably wouldn't have bothered but the idea of actually being able to buy one for retail price was too much to resist. I've already gone through Astro's playroom (very good!) but it's going to be PS4 games until Santa sorts me out an actual PS5 game.
I have a few PS5 games I've completed if you (or anyone else) would like to take them off my hand at a discounted Kumb price :)

Farcry 6
Assasins Creed Valhalla
Hitman 3
Ghost of Tsushima (PS4 but can upgrade to PS5 download version)

Not sure whats in the pipeline for me this holiday season, not fussed anymore with the usual FPS online respawners and Skyrim nearly got me divorced last time out. :crylol: