Forza and Horizon games

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Pocket Pardew
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 16 likes

Forza and Horizon games

Post by Pocket Pardew »

So I've been a fan of the Forza series for years now and see it as the go to racing game on the Xbox. However with Horizon 5 I think they have really started to set a benchmark in racing games now.
I absolutely love this new game and the fact it was 'free' on Game Pass is incredible. Everything about the game is smooth and natural. I'm playing on an Xbox Series X and the graphics are brilliant with no draw distances and seamless game play.

Been hammering the race series and pretty much completed what's on offer so far. Just waiting for the season change and new batch of unlocked races, stories and challenges.

Anyone else playing on Xbox?. My gamertag is BlinkieB if anyone wants to add and link up.
CupCake09

Re: Forza and Horizon games

Post by CupCake09 »

whats your favourite forza version?
S-H
Has liked: 5739 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

I'm on Xbox.

Can't remember my gamertag though.

Would be fun to arrange some KUMB racing or something over the festive period.
Azzurri78

Post by Azzurri78 »

Have got an Xbox Series S for my son and want to get him Forza Horizon 5. Things are bit different from my day (last console was an Xbox 360) and my head hurts from all the different options!

What's the easiest (and by that I probably mean the cheapest) way to get him this Forza game? TIA
ThreeSixes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by ThreeSixes »

Azzurri78 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:01 pm Have got an Xbox Series S for my son and want to get him Forza Horizon 5. Things are bit different from my day (last console was an Xbox 360) and my head hurts from all the different options!

What's the easiest (and by that I probably mean the cheapest) way to get him this Forza game? TIA
2 ways. You either buy it as a download from the Microsoft shop (accessed from within the console menu) or you subscribe to GamePass for £11 a month as it is one of the 100's of games that is available
S-H
Has liked: 5739 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

ThreeSixes wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:33 am or you subscribe to GamePass for £11 a month as it is one of the 100's of games that is available
This all day long.

Great value.
Azzurri78

Post by Azzurri78 »

Cheers both. Will give game pass a go. :newthumb:
Pocket Pardew

Post by Pocket Pardew »

Yeah get yourself on Game pass and you will Nevee have to pay £50 for game again... Superb value but maybe also look at investing in a large external memory drive. I have a 2tb drive connected and its 3/4 full
Pocket Pardew

Post by Pocket Pardew »

CupCake09 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:02 pm whats your favourite forza version?
I'd probably say this new version is my favourite. I did really enjoy Forza 7, especially in a F1 car.