World Class Transport Links

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators :  chalks, Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo

Hugh Jargon
Has liked: 11 likes
Total likes: 24 likes

Re: World Class Transport Links

Post by Hugh Jargon » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Southend to Stratford appears to be running normally after a bus replacement to Newbury park for best part of 4 years. Its been absolute ****.

Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:51 pm

The lack of district line trains that ran past Barking is my pet hate. Platform at barking is packed all day because of it.

r99c
Has liked: 66 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Post by r99c » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:57 pm

BigFatSam wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:17 pm
They're not world class but in fairness i'd say they're by far the best in the country for any football club.
I'd say Chelsea comes close to us and Arsenal not too bad either. With the former I liked how the road outside was closed last time I went there combined with no queuing system whatsoever to get into Fulham Broadway tube, which worked well - no overcrowding etc all flowed nicely... let natural flow of people do the job instead of pointless queuing systems + signs imo - and im sure they have decent enough national rail links too?