Best tactics for FM22

Forum for discussion related to video gaming on both current gen and retro platforms.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

tegmundo
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 1 like

Best tactics for FM22

Post by tegmundo »

I made a tactic again for this years FM.
Its helpful for those playing on XBOX too as I detail all the settings in this video.
Finally its one of the only formations that actually get the best out of Rice :fire:

https://youtu.be/6mMDHr7y8UE
szola
Has liked: 586 likes
Total likes: 347 likes

Re: Best tactics for FM22

Post by szola »

The strikerless tactics have been the best go-to ones for a few years

You've tried your hands on one of those?
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat
Total likes: 10 likes

Re: Best tactics for FM22

Post by The Gibbins »

It all comes down to who i am managing. I have never really been a pressing manager but had a lot of success on FM21 as Nottingham Forest had some very fit and fast players so i pressed high.

Usually i am very structured, sit tight and counter with pacy wingers and strong target man supporting :crylol:
This season, like above i have gone strikerless a lot of the time as i was West Ham and had a bug in my save where Antonio would travel for International duty on European game weeks. Sullivan only gave me £8million to sign a striker so i went with Bowen or Vlasic as a false 9 and it worked a treat, still sitting back and playing on the counter when we won posession.

It was very much a structured 4-2-3-1 just as we are playing this season. Cresswell is unbelievable for me, 8 goals and 14 assists :fire: