Season Tickets and digital ticketing

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Watford 'Ammer
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 43 likes

Season Tickets and digital ticketing

Post by Watford 'Ammer »

https://chng.it/zXFP55LdVn

Link above for a petition for West Ham to offer season ticket cards. Please sign it on behalf of ALL fans and share it.

Open today at midday.

Price increase and a Band 6 introduced.

Season tickets did not sell out last season. If you join the priority list it is highly likely you will be offered one.

Renew as early as you can if you are hoping to relocate.

https://www.whufc.com/news/important-s ... -ticketing
Last edited by Watford 'Ammer on Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Billy Hunt
Has liked: 468 likes
Total likes: 353 likes

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Post by Billy Hunt »

Watford 'Ammer wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:07 am Open today at midday.

Price increase and a Band 6 introduced.

Season tickets did not sell out last season. If you join the priority list it is highly likely you will be offered one.

Renew as early as you can if you are hoping to relocate.

https://www.whufc.com/news/important-s ... -ticketing
What ? But, the 50K waiting list... did they all decline ??
Watford 'Ammer

Post by Watford 'Ammer »

Surprisingly nothing open at midday.

Club website now changed to 2pm.

Unlike West Ham.
kitthehammer
Has liked: 74 likes
Total likes: 303 likes

Post by kitthehammer »

still nothing
Centre Half
Has liked: 184 likes
Total likes: 309 likes

Post by Centre Half »

Looks like we’ve got until 7th June to renew.
officeboy
Has liked: 359 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by officeboy »

I just called and they said it will go live online at 5pm now.

I assume he meant today ;-)
Watford 'Ammer

Post by Watford 'Ammer »

Centre Half wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:15 pm Looks like we’ve got until 7th June to renew.
There is plenty of time to renew - those who want to relocate will just need to be quick off the mark to be at the front of the queue to move seats.

Club communication, yet again, is terrible.
ammo
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by ammo »

Just done mine over the phone, I was 2nd in the queue so not much waiting! I wouldn't normally do it this early but heard the earlier you renew the more chance of picking up an AST as I am on the list for one. Apparently, if you are not already on the list they are not adding any more people to it so make sure you tell them you wish to remain on the list when you renew the home season ticket. I personally think, they should look at the amount of points people have when offering out the AST to new people. I am on 59 points currently. They should then have a good idea of how many aways you currently go to. I am not sure how they currently offer the AST to a new person - just when you get to the top of the list? Would be good to know.
Watford 'Ammer

Post by Watford 'Ammer »

ammo wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:24 pm Just done mine over the phone, I was 2nd in the queue so not much waiting! I wouldn't normally do it this early but heard the earlier you renew the more chance of picking up an AST as I am on the list for one. Apparently, if you are not already on the list they are not adding any more people to it so make sure you tell them you wish to remain on the list when you renew the home season ticket. I personally think, they should look at the amount of points people have when offering out the AST to new people. I am on 59 points currently. They should then have a good idea of how many aways you currently go to. I am not sure how they currently offer the AST to a new person - just when you get to the top of the list? Would be good to know.
Yep the AST list has always been a bit of a mystery.

Doing it on points would make perfect sense.
danm79
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 96 likes

Post by danm79 »

Doesn't look to be huge changes in bandings in the West Stand, looks like a very limited number of 1966 seats

https://www.seasontickets.whufc.com/pricing
Oldun
Has liked: 165 likes
Total likes: 566 likes

Post by Oldun »

Good news is the combined price of my 2 grandsons has gone down ,last season 1 was 150 and the other 200 ,for next season they are both £160 .
Military Hammer
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Military Hammer »

Absolutely screwed me snd my family over!! I’m fuming. Was level with the 6 yard line (Bobby Moore end), now behind the goal line in the corner!! Shocking!!!! Is this how you treat supporters West Ham!!! C***s
bengeo
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by bengeo »

We've got an aisle seat and the one next to it. Now we're moved nearer the corner and the two seats are now 13 rows apart! That phone line is going to be busy on Monday! You can see why this has come out on a Friday evening ........
steps
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 244 likes

Post by steps »

The seat view thing doesn’t work for me but I’m looking at it on an iPhone. Looks like my seat has been moved more towards the corner band, not entirely happy with it but I’m sure if I ask to go more central they’ll tell me that’s now Band 2 and an extra £200 on top of a Band 3 price.
Military Hammer

steps wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:51 pm The seat view thing doesn’t work for me but I’m looking at it on an iPhone. Looks like my seat has been moved more towards the corner band, not entirely happy with it but I’m sure if I ask to go more central they’ll tell me that’s now Band 2 and an extra £200 on top of a Band 3 price.
Totally agree Steps, but my frustration is that they have not even asked me if I want to upgrade, just thrown us into the corner!! Just when I thought the management of our club could not get any worse!!
steps
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 244 likes

Post by steps »

Military Hammer wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:53 pm Totally agree Steps, but my frustration is that they have not even asked me if I want to upgrade, just thrown us into the corner!! Just when I thought the management of our club could not get any worse!!
Yeah it’s bad mate. Some of my mates are in the BML and they had all this when that stand got reconfigured.

I’m planning on getting my son a ST next season so was always open to moving around the 104/105 area but I won’t be happy at all if I have to pay to move up a band.
Watford 'Ammer

Post by Watford 'Ammer »

Military Hammer wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:53 pm Totally agree Steps, but my frustration is that they have not even asked me if I want to upgrade, just thrown us into the corner!! Just when I thought the management of our club could not get any worse!!
Pay your money. Renew a ticket you don’t want and didn’t choose.

THEN you’ll be asked. If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to move somewhere near the seat you actually chose.
Military Hammer

steps wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:02 pm Yeah it’s bad mate. Some of my mates are in the BML and they had all this when that stand got reconfigured.

I’m planning on getting my son a ST next season so was always open to moving around the 104/105 area but I won’t be happy at all if I have to pay to move up a band.
I am not fussed about any additional upgrade to another band, just pissed that they have not asked me if I want to before throwing me into the corner
Cottee
Has liked: 61 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Post by Cottee »

steps wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:02 pm Yeah it’s bad mate. Some of my mates are in the BML and they had all this when that stand got reconfigured.

Yeah, last year we got moved, me and one of my kids together and my daughter in an entirely different row. Got it sorted quite easily which surprised me as we have aisle seats, but from what I've seen so far this is even more of an abomination.
mike1961
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by mike1961 »

ammo wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:24 pm I am not sure how they currently offer the AST to a new person - just when you get to the top of the list? Would be good to know.
I didn't apply for an AST the first year we came to the LS. I applied for the next 3 years, the first 2 years unsuccessfully and got in in the 3rd. Asd far as I can remember I had somewhere between 10 and 20 points when I got it - so it looks like persistence in applying year after year counts for more than the number of points you have.