Season Tickets and digital ticketing

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Tvirons77
Has liked: 360 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Re: Season Tickets and digital ticketing

Post by Tvirons77 »

Albie Beck wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:57 pm Is there a way in your account to get the email to re-send? (even if it didn't get sent in the first place :) )
Yes, you go into your history and you can resend the email. Have tried this once but still no joy, not going to panic yet but we give it a couple of days and then call the ticket office. Having dealt with Ticketmaster for other events, emails can randomly come through with tickets attached.
hammerman11
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 745 likes

Post by hammerman11 »

So I purchased 2 extra Brighton tickets and these have arrived via email so I have printed them out .
My ST has updated to show Brighton game.
Woman at the ticket office said its the QR code that needs to be shoeing to get you in this would seem correct as after 4 attempts with my ST showing and no access , a steward told me to go to the QR code. This worked first time !
steps
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 245 likes

Post by steps »

My ST never updated like the club said it would. It goes into your expired passes and then you have to unhide it then it updates in your Apple Wallet.

Crap if we have to do that every time before a home game.
hammerman11

Post by hammerman11 »

I have android wallet and there is no unhide that I am aware of
Tvirons77
Has liked: 360 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Tvirons77 »

Tvirons77 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:44 pm Yes, you go into your history and you can resend the email. Have tried this once but still no joy, not going to panic yet but we give it a couple of days and then call the ticket office. Having dealt with Ticketmaster for other events, emails can randomly come through with tickets attached.
My ticket arrived by email this morning which I’ve printed out and is a case of scanning the barcode
NotTheSpecialOne
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by NotTheSpecialOne »

Just to add that this worked for me as well.

Someone forwarded 2 tickets for Brighton for me to pass onto others. When I went to download them I kept getting an error message saying that the tickets could not be downloaded/printed.

I went into my Account History and under ticket purchases for the forwarded tickets I had the option to resend the email. Having done this, the tickets arrived in my inbox within 5 minutes.
Cottee
Has liked: 61 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Post by Cottee »

It's going to be even worse this Sunday isn't it? Unless the tickets do magically refresh by Friday and reappear, thousands won't have a clue how to unhide or refresh. Absolute silence from the club as per.
hammerman11

Post by hammerman11 »

this is confusing for sure. if your wallet shows the brighton game am I right to assume that the QR code etc is all correct for sunday ?

the extra tickets I purchased for friends I have received via email and I have printed them out for them. If I forwarded the email I received from the ticket office would it work on their phones and enable them to download the tickets to there phones ?

I guess we will soon get used to it !
Cottee
Has liked: 61 likes

Post by Cottee »

hammerman11 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:53 pm If I forwarded the email I received from the ticket office would it work on their phones and enable them to download the tickets to there phones ?
Yes
BoleynInsider
Has liked: 15 likes
Total likes: 212 likes

Post by BoleynInsider »

Cottee wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:42 pm It's going to be even worse this Sunday isn't it? Unless the tickets do magically refresh by Friday and reappear, thousands won't have a clue how to unhide or refresh. Absolute silence from the club as per.
Yep, it’s going to be a mess at the turnstiles, still can’t see mine after refreshing ticket in wallet and resending email!
hammerman11

Post by hammerman11 »

I wonder how other clubs are getting on with NFC ? Can't just be us , can it ?
LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

Was simple enough for me to un hide my pass from expired passes.

However I had no idea about this until finding it on here.

80% of people won’t know about it so spread the word.

The silence from the club is deafening.
Albie Beck
Has liked: 618 likes
Total likes: 639 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

hammerman11 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:00 pm I wonder how other clubs are getting on with NFC ? Can't just be us , can it ?
Think in general other clubs haven't gone as far with the "one size fits all" approach, and were offering alternatives like cards, and clearer advice, from the start. Not all clubs, I'm sure, but I'm guessing that West Ham will be in the lowest quadrant.
upton o'good
Has liked: 7 likes

Post by upton o'good »

steps wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:36 pm My ST never updated like the club said it would. It goes into your expired passes and then you have to unhide it then it updates in your Apple Wallet.

Crap if we have to do that every time before a home game.
I have unhidden but yet to update. Does it take a while?
LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

upton o'good wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:38 pm I have unhidden but yet to update. Does it take a while?
Mine was instant, and I have an apple phone
Johno86
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 19 likes

Post by Johno86 »

I had to delete the season ticket out of my wallet, go back onto the email they sent with the digital season pass and click on the save to phone link again. Then the brighton ticket was showing in the wallet then. I'm on android, dont have a option to refresh. I did this just to see if it worked as can't make the game anyway, forwarded onto a mate.
upton o'good
Has liked: 7 likes

Post by upton o'good »

LincolnshireHammer wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:58 pm Mine was instant, and I have an apple phone
so, when it updates does it change from saying Man City to saying Brighton? I have now found the club's FAQ that says tickets will automatically update 7 days before the next match.
Albie Beck
Has liked: 618 likes
Total likes: 639 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

upton o'good wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:13 pm so, when it updates does it change from saying Man City to saying Brighton? I have now found the club's FAQ that says tickets will automatically update 7 days before the next match.
Have a look at p38 of this thread - Hammerman (not that one :D ) gave me a tip that worked :thup:
hammerman11

Post by hammerman11 »

Cheek 🤣
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

hammerman11 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:59 pm So I purchased 2 extra Brighton tickets and these have arrived via email so I have printed them out .
My ST has updated to show Brighton game.
Woman at the ticket office said its the QR code that needs to be shoeing to get you in this would seem correct as after 4 attempts with my ST showing and no access , a steward told me to go to the QR code. This worked first time !
Is NFC turned on for you phone ?