Season Tickets and digital ticketing

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

kentboleyn
Has liked: 207 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Re: Season Ticket Renewals - Please click link and sign petition

Post by kentboleyn »

Got our stadium passes this morning. :scarfer:
Albie Beck
Has liked: 617 likes
Total likes: 640 likes

Post by Albie Beck »

hammerman11 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:18 pm My Google wallet now shows the Brighton game as the next match. However my online account shows the euro game as the next match . Surely that should be on my wallet first?
Samsung s10 lite phone
Dunno why the Brighton match is showing up already in some wallets but not in others (like mine...). Irrespective, the ECL game should appear on the 11th according to the club (7 days before).
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 840 likes

Post by mushy »

Albie Beck wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:23 pm Dunno why the Brighton match is showing up already in some wallets but not in others (like mine...). Irrespective, the ECL game should appear on the 11th according to the club (7 days before).
Is your phone Apple or Android?
My family members with Apple phones haven't got the Brighton ticket showing yet but the Google Android phones do.
PF.
Warsaw's Peter Stringfellow
Total likes: 416 likes

Re: Season Tickets and digital ticketing

Post by PF. »

Mines an iPhone and nothing showing on mine fyi. I did forward the city game to my nephew.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3444 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

Albie Beck

Post by Albie Beck »

mushy wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:31 am Is your phone Apple or Android?
My family members with Apple phones haven't got the Brighton ticket showing yet but the Google Android phones do.
iPhone (apple) mushy, so that fits :thup:
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 498 likes
Total likes: 1275 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

That unhide, three dots, pull-down trick just sorted my Brighton tickets (for my ticket and my Dad's ticket that I have on my phone).
Albie Beck

Post by Albie Beck »

Up the Junction wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:17 am
Unhid it back to the wallet but no "refresh" option shows...?
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 498 likes
Total likes: 1275 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

Albie Beck wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:21 am Unhid it back to the wallet but no "refresh" option shows...?
Press on the three dots top right and just swipe your screen down. It'll pull down and when you let go it refreshes.
Albie Beck

Post by Albie Beck »

HammerMan2004 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:29 am Press on the three dots top right and just swipe your screen down. It'll pull down and when you let go it refreshes.
Ok thanks that worked. :thup:
Eastlondonboy
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by Eastlondonboy »

I've forwarded two tickets to a friend of mine for himself and son he had received the email for them.
would that causes him problem on the day with using only one phone?
Cheers
Billy Hunt
Has liked: 467 likes
Total likes: 352 likes

Post by Billy Hunt »

cheers UTJ, that worked for me :newthumb:

That despite having automatic updates and all other options selected...

What a shambles this whole process is though, and I'm not in the least surprised

It's been rolled out without being fully thought through and tested - all done on the cheap once again
Caribiron
Has liked: 99 likes
Total likes: 51 likes

Post by Caribiron »

RichieRiv wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 am Cos you cannot take screenshots of your google wallet. Some banking apps like HSBC apply the same restriction on devices.
Just checked RR.

Using an S20+ with Google wallet storing my ST and I've just been able to screen shot my Brighton ticket and put it into my gallery. Last season I was screen taking a screen shot of the PDF out of the email and use the bar code.

I'll try the screen shot QR code for Brighton and see if that works - knowing I've got the wallet as a back up.
Caribiron

Post by Caribiron »

fjthegrey wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:47 am If you've already opened the ticket previously, switch your phone onto airplane mode before opening the wallet. It will pop straight up and not attempt to connect to the internet and load up everything else.

We're going to try taking photos of the QR code and seeing if they still scan. Will make sending them on easier if so.
Thanks FTJ, I think that was the problem, it was trying to connect to the Internet and wasn't loading anything including the ticket. 👍
Caribiron

Post by Caribiron »

Albie Beck wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:23 pm Dunno why the Brighton match is showing up already in some wallets but not in others (like mine...). Irrespective, the ECL game should appear on the 11th according to the club (7 days before).
My guess is if you've bought a ticket for the Euro qualifier that's the next one. I haven't so my next game is the Brighton game...
RichieRiv
Has liked: 307 likes
Total likes: 803 likes

Post by RichieRiv »

Caribiron wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:00 pm Just checked RR.

Using an S20+ with Google wallet storing my ST and I've just been able to screen shot my Brighton ticket and put it into my gallery. Last season I was screen taking a screen shot of the PDF out of the email and use the bar code.

I'll try the screen shot QR code for Brighton and see if that works - knowing I've got the wallet as a back up.
Okay, so I can take a screenshot of my ST, however, if I open up the QR code Google Wallet says "can't take screenshot due to security policy". I have read up and it's a policy applied by the apps.

I am going to investigate.
Hermit_Road
Has liked: 39 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Google Wallet help/advice

Post by Hermit_Road »

Hi all

Advice please, and I'll try to keep it brief. I only have an Android and have downloaded and successfully used my season ticket using the new set up. I am overdue an upgrade and will probably again stick with Android but can anyone confirm that if once I've changed phones, can I simply download and log into Google Wallet and access my season ticket, or will this cause problems? I'm not a Mobile or IT geek so just asking before I even take up my free upgrade.

Cheers
WestHamLyallStyle
Has liked: 1337 likes
Total likes: 949 likes

Re: Google Wallet help/advice

Post by WestHamLyallStyle »

From my limited knowledge it should transfer across Hermit. I know you can only use it on one ‘phone. I would balance that advice with the fact I am to technology what Wayne Sleep was to Rugby League 😆

Maybe download the app again and sign into your google account and follow the instructions
Albie Beck

Post by Albie Beck »

Caribiron wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:00 pm Just checked RR.

Yeah, but won't the NFC open the turnstile anyway? So you won't know if the screen shot has actually worked or not?
Cornelius Beal
Has liked: 123 likes
Total likes: 189 likes

Post by Cornelius Beal »

Caribiron wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:16 pm My guess is if you've bought a ticket for the Euro qualifier that's the next one. I haven't so my next game is the Brighton game...
Possibly not.
Google wallet, Android phone.
Ordered my Conference seat, which I will be forwarding.
That's not showing yet, the Brighton code is.