Season Tickets and digital ticketing

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

jimmy666
Has liked: 269 likes
Total likes: 153 likes

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Post by jimmy666 »

Clowns - 20 mins in the queue.. you are next... cuts me off.
Back in at number 13, let's hope that is not a bad omen.
mushy
Has liked: 651 likes
Total likes: 873 likes

Post by mushy »

jimmy666 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:39 am let's hope that is not a bad omen.
Spooky.
Marky
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 182 likes

Post by Marky »

So when do season tickets actually go on sale? Is it tomorrow?
screech
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by screech »

Marky wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:52 pm So when do season tickets actually go on sale? Is it tomorrow?
apparently yes
17 years of hurt
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by 17 years of hurt »

I can’t get my sons ticket until Friday. He’s 9 so need to get him a ticket next to me and my uncle but have a feeling it’s not gonna be as straight forward as it should be. We’re band 3.

I rang last week to move my seats and pay for my sons ticket as this was the date (16th) on the email originally sent out. All I was told by the guy was that this was in error.

Actually having judged by the amount of people saying they have put deposits on season tickets, I’m half expecting to be told that they’ve oversold these. I really don’t trust the club on things like this. They always seem to make things more complicated than they need to.
Marky
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 182 likes

Post by Marky »

Boleyn and 1966 have sold out for anyone that cares
Searcypress212

Post by Searcypress212 »

17 years of hurt wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:13 pm I can’t get my sons ticket until Friday. He’s 9 so need to get him a ticket next to me and my uncle but have a feeling it’s not gonna be as straight forward as it should be. We’re band 3.

I rang last week to move my seats and pay for my sons ticket as this was the date (16th) on the email originally sent out. All I was told by the guy was that this was in error.

Actually having judged by the amount of people saying they have put deposits on season tickets, I’m half expecting to be told that they’ve oversold these. I really don’t trust the club on things like this. They always seem to make things more complicated than they need to.
Hey sorry to bother you. Has your son got his own client reference number or are you buying it through your account??? Thanks
17 years of hurt
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by 17 years of hurt »

Searcypress212 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:12 pm Hey sorry to bother you. Has your son got his own client reference number or are you buying it through your account??? Thanks
I set him up with his own one as a club member a few years back.
screech

Post by screech »

on hold for an hour only to be told my window is next week :crylol:
today is only band 1 tomorrow is band 2 etc
The lady to be fair seemed to be really good at her job and explained everything, i asked to upgrade bands to get tickets today but she said thats not possible but next thursday a window will be open for any band to be selected from
Searcypress212

Post by Searcypress212 »

Did they say whether you could buy multiple tickets on the same account???? Thought I'd ask you as we are in the same situation lol. Thanks
whuben
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 19 likes

Post by whuben »

screech wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:16 am on hold for an hour only to be told my window is next week :crylol:
today is only band 1 tomorrow is band 2 etc
The lady to be fair seemed to be really good at her job and explained everything, i asked to upgrade bands to get tickets today but she said thats not possible but next thursday a window will be open for any band to be selected from
I paid deposit for band 2, called this morning and they let me buy band 1 season ticket
screech

Post by screech »

Searcypress212 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:17 am Did they say whether you could buy multiple tickets on the same account???? Thought I'd ask you as we are in the same situation lol. Thanks
She confirmed that I have paid deposits for 4 tickets, but I needed to have the other 3 members added to my network to allocate them.
My son was already in my network but she said this was from the old system and didn't have an online account associated with it.
So I had to go onto the website and create an online account for him and add his reference number to that.

So for yourself you will need to create new accounts with separate email addresses for the extras, then go into your own account and add them to your network, once they are visible you will then be able to purchase the extra tickets that you have paid for from your account :newthumb:
Searcypress212

Post by Searcypress212 »

Amazing. I've already got the person added into my network. Thanks for the help.
badgermax
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by badgermax »

Marky wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:33 pm Boleyn and 1966 have sold out for anyone that cares
There were loads available an hour ago.
Igor_E7
Has liked: 1583 likes
Total likes: 279 likes

Post by Igor_E7 »

I am a Season Ticket Holder first time in my life, hallelujah!

I was too excited and totally forgot to ask that fella in the Ticket Office about one thing, maybe you can help: once or twice a season I'd like to take my friend on a game with me, is there any kind of preference for STHs to buy an extra ticket, or I need to do what I had to do previously, which is monitoring ticket section on this forum with my fingers crossed?
Billy Hunt
Has liked: 471 likes
Total likes: 364 likes

Post by Billy Hunt »

Igor_E7 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:25 am I am a Season Ticket Holder first time in my life, hallelujah!

I was too excited and totally forgot to ask that fella in the Ticket Office about one thing, maybe you can help: once or twice a season I'd like to take my friend on a game with me, is there any kind of preference for STHs to buy an extra ticket, or I need to do what I had to do previously, which is monitoring ticket section on this forum with my fingers crossed?
For our Euro games, if things stay the same, you can grab him and 5 other mates a ticket, just to piss everyone else off :crylol:
Igor_E7

Post by Igor_E7 »

haha, nah, though about PL games
mike1961
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by mike1961 »

Igor_E7 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:05 pm haha, nah, though about PL games
I took a friend twice this season. Once was against Liverpool (acttually my 10 year old grandson who is a Liverpool supporter). Obviously those seats would be in great demand so I got him signed up as a Claret member, put him on my network and was able to buy him a seat. The 2nd one was a colleague from work vs Burnley (he's from Zambia and just wanted to go to a PL game). I got him a ticket in general sale (the TO didn't ask for his details, just sold me a 2nd seat as a STH). In both cases the TO had to find us a pair of seats elsewhere in the ground.
Igor_E7

Post by Igor_E7 »

Great to know it's doable, thanks a lot Mike!
jammys78
Total likes: 1 like

Post by jammys78 »

Anyone on the waiting list been given a call or email yet?