Season Tickets and digital ticketing

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

screech
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Post by screech »

btajim - mcfc wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:58 pm A non refundable deposit doesn’t sound right… Odd idea.
Non refundable as in cash, if you don't take up the option of a season ticket then it stays as club cash
Doesn't make it right but still can be used at a later date with the club.
btajim - mcfc
There when they were sh*t
Has liked: 74 likes
Total likes: 450 likes

Post by btajim - mcfc »

screech wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:54 pm Non refundable as in cash, if you don't take up the option of a season ticket then it stays as club cash
Doesn't make it right but still can be used at a later date with the club.
I think City have something similar. Slightly more understandable!
hammerman11
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 745 likes

Post by hammerman11 »

why is it more understandable for city ?
btajim - mcfc
There when they were sh*t
Has liked: 74 likes
Total likes: 450 likes

Post by btajim - mcfc »

hammerman11 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:44 pm why is it more understandable for city ?
It isn’t. West Ham offering fan cash is more understandable than just a non-refundable deposit if the season ticket isn’t bought.
hammerman11
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 745 likes

Post by hammerman11 »

ok sorry I misconstrued what you said.
DenziMart
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 163 likes

Post by DenziMart »

Watford 'Ammer wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:35 pm “A seasonal digital pass will only need to be downloaded once for the 2022/23 campaign and will replace existing Season Ticket access cards and paper tickets for all home fixtures, including all cup ties. An email will be sent to all Season Ticket Holders during the close season that includes all the information they need to download their seasonal digital pass

The Club is also conscious that a small number of Season Ticket Holders may not have access to a smartphone and we will continue to be inclusive and make sure we do everything we can to support all of our fans. Those Season Ticket Holders who do not have access to a smartphone will be able to request a physical Stadium access card with their photograph on ahead of the 2022/23 season. More information on how to request this will be sent directly to Season Ticket Holders via email during the close season”
Hmm. My daughter is off to Uni so won't be able to make a lot of games, so was planning to share her season ticket with my nephew. Hope this doesn't put a blocker on that.
screech

Post by screech »

Logged into the website, selected 4 tickets and put them in my basket only to be told i can't assign them to my network :angryred:
Now on hold and 58 in the que :cried:
screech

Post by screech »

Got through on the phone for the man at the end to process everything within 90 seconds :lol:
Anyone that is purchasing multiple tickets make sure your deposits are allocated to the people in your network otherwise you will have to call up and have them manually allocate the seats, that's what the problem was with mine, the people in my network never had the parameters to buy season tickets as the deposits were unallocated.
mushy
Has liked: 654 likes
Total likes: 879 likes

Post by mushy »

DenziMart wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:41 am Hmm. My daughter is off to Uni so won't be able to make a lot of games, so was planning to share her season ticket with my nephew. Hope this doesn't put a blocker on that.
Without knowing the complete ins and outs of our system I'm pretty sure you will be alright.
Just make sure your nephew is in your daughter's network and she should be able to manually allocate on a match by match basis.
simon900
Has liked: 6 likes

Post by simon900 »

Have a slot for 3pm on Friday - do you think there's much hope of getting 2 tickets together in the lower tier? Or even at all?
Cottee
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 125 likes

Post by Cottee »

simon900 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:10 pm Have a slot for 3pm on Friday - do you think there's much hope of getting 2 tickets together in the lower tier? Or even at all?
Was told only singles behind the goals, might be the odd double in the lower east.
Swindon Iron
Has liked: 53 likes
Total likes: 20 likes

Post by Swindon Iron »

Have tried to take a look at what's available this morning online but saying season ticket option not available to me despite getting emails and texts reminding me to log on today. will give them a call.

edit: emails say from 9:30am, text says 11:30am probably why there is a 40min+ wait on the phoneline! :clown:
Igor_E7
Has liked: 1582 likes
Total likes: 279 likes

Post by Igor_E7 »

BobbyMooreLower
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 300 likes

Post by BobbyMooreLower »

Swindon Iron wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:09 am Have tried to take a look at what's available this morning online but saying season ticket option not available to me despite getting emails and texts reminding me to log on today. will give them a call.

edit: emails say from 9:30am, text says 11:30am probably why there is a 40min+ wait on the phoneline! :clown:
Yep had exactly the same. Told to log on this morning via email, logged on and said i'm not allowed.

Called first thing this morning and managed to get 2 x band 5 season tickets with no bother though
simon900

Post by simon900 »

Igor_E7 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:43 am Screenshots made before seconds:

https://ibb.co/6Nr4cRG
https://ibb.co/TwzRNkC
https://ibb.co/gdPqr5d
https://ibb.co/hHgsv8W
Thanks for that - So looking like unless I want 1966 seats it'll be upper tier for me!

Never sat in the upper tier - I'd imagine any row past 60 is where it starts getting too far away?
Denzil
Has liked: 358 likes
Total likes: 529 likes

Post by Denzil »

I have a window at 1.30pm despite not being on the list.

I'll take a look then.

Re upper tier, anything above row 40 is a bit crap imo
DenziMart
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 163 likes

Post by DenziMart »

simon900 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:10 pm Have a slot for 3pm on Friday - do you think there's much hope of getting 2 tickets together in the lower tier? Or even at all?
You will likely need to spend 1 season in the Upper Tier, then when it comes to renewal time next year renew as early as possible so you get first choice when it comes to seat relocations. You'll then definitely get something in the lower tier for 23/24 season.
screech

Post by screech »

Thats my plan also, managed to get off the priority list after about 8 weeks of joining, get the tickets and explore the option once they are secured to relocate, failing that relocate for next season.
But the main thing was first getting through the door and securing my son as a season ticket holder to enable him for the next 7 years to go each week with his mates until they are adults and go themselves
simon900

Post by simon900 »

I'd basically sit on the roof for another European run and a few more summer signings
mushy
Has liked: 654 likes
Total likes: 879 likes

Post by mushy »

simon900 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:21 pm I'd basically sit on the roof for another European run and a few more summer signings
They're the new cat 6 seats that are on offer.