New Business start up (Mens Clothing)

Advertise your business or service to fellow KUMB members with this Forum.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

WestcliffHammer
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 69 likes

New Business start up (Mens Clothing)

Post by WestcliffHammer »

I am in the early stages of starting an online Mens clothing brand and am beginning to look around to find and source a clothing manufacturer at wholesale I have a product range in mind, designs already to go, Got a marketing strategy, Have a company name, logo and slogan in place i am now starting to search for manufacturers to supply me with the products ready to print (I have the printers all lined up am using a local printers as to support a local business)
I have a direction i want to take the company in and have developed a Brand ID which I believe is important in branding I feel that the brand I am starting has a personality and identity.
I am posting this in the hope that anyone viewing this post has contacts or links to manufacturers of tshirts to start with.

I am looking for UK based manufacturers i am aware clothing manufacturers are cheaper in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Pakistan etc but that goes against the morality of the brand im developing I want my company to be a UK based, UK produced, UK manufactured clothing brand, I am also going to use as much recycled packaging as possible i won't ever use polythene bags i will use brown paper bags with my company logo and slogan and will also use recyclable, compostable mailing bags.
The clothing industry doesn't have a great record in manufacturing clothing with Slave and Child Labour, sweatshops etc this doesn't sit will with me.
Any help will be greatly appreciated my email address is chapmanalex942@gmail.com I will also in time be needing a domain name and website