Desperate for a Rangers / West Ham scarf

The forum to check out if you are seeking any Hammers-related merchandise, or have some to sell.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

martin allen fan club
Total likes: 20 likes

Desperate for a Rangers / West Ham scarf

Post by martin allen fan club »

Recently went to Ibrox for the friendly . My mate in the Army a N.Irish West Ham fan asked me to get him a scarf as hes a big Rangers West Ham fan . Thought I'd get it after the game so I didnt have to carry it about and the stall sellers was gone Gutted !!

Does anyone know a scarf seller with this or even a Rangers forum I can post on to see if I can get one .

COYI
Hammer.CA
Has liked: 1313 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Re: Desperate for a Rangers / West Ham scarf

Post by Hammer.CA »

martin allen fan club wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:14 pm Recently went to Ibrox for the friendly . My mate in the Army a N.Irish West Ham fan asked me to get him a scarf as hes a big Rangers West Ham fan . Thought I'd get it after the game so I didnt have to carry it about and the stall sellers was gone Gutted !!

Does anyone know a scarf seller with this or even a Rangers forum I can post on to see if I can get one .

COYI
I’ve just called the factory near me where the scarves for last week’s game were made, there were 600 altogether. The factory manager is going to get in touch with the guy who had them, he supplies the stalls and sellers up there. I’ve asked him he’s got 1 left that I could have. As soon as I get an answer I’ll let you know.
last.caress
Star Raid-er
Has liked: 717 likes
Total likes: 845 likes

Post by last.caress »

I had one of those West Ham/Celtic knitted beanie hats when I was a kid. Wore it at the Boleyn once (we were playing Forest) and got really bollocked by some dickhead grown man, demanding of me, "Are you a Catholic, then? Eh? ARE YOU A CATHOLIC??" and wanting to know what the hell I thought I was playing at. I am a Catholic as it happens (not that I practiced my Catholicism then or now), but I didn't understand what he was on about, I didn't give two ****'s for Celtic or Rangers or their endless sectarian b*llocks, or Scottish football in general; I was a kid who got the hat off of a schoolmate who swapped it with me for some Panini stickers, and I hope that that man, so keen to scream at a kid at a football match, is now rotting away like an untreated bum sore, in an old folks home somewhere, demented and gibbering.

Georgee Paris
Location: The Amazing Adventures of Wicked Willy & Fearless Steve
Has liked: 281 likes
Total likes: 466 likes

Post by Georgee Paris »

What were the stickers?
Hammer.CA

Post by Hammer.CA »

Georgee Paris wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:25 pm What were the stickers?
Most probably Bill.
last.caress
Star Raid-er
Has liked: 717 likes
Total likes: 845 likes

Post by last.caress »

Georgee Paris wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:25 pm What were the stickers?
I'm reckoning they must've been Mexico '86 stickers, so maybe Mark Hateley, or Willie Miller, or a shiny Brasil badge. Something like that.
Georgee Paris
Location: The Amazing Adventures of Wicked Willy & Fearless Steve
Has liked: 281 likes
Total likes: 466 likes

Post by Georgee Paris »

Got, got…need shiny meadowbank thistle badge to complete
martin allen fan club

I’ve just called the factory near me where the scarves for last week’s game were made, there were 600 altogether. The factory manager is going to get in touch with the guy who had them, he supplies the stalls and sellers up there. I’ve asked him he’s got 1 left that I could have. As soon as I get an answer I’ll let you know.
[/quote]

That would be excellant if you can sort something ! Mate Army mate was gutted when I didnt get it for him
Resident
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by Resident »

Headbanger
Georgee Paris wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:52 pm Got, got…need shiny meadowbank thistle badge to complete
Still missing that1 never existed I think In the packets from shops.

Was part of the panini scam to make you order and buy it.
irving boleyn
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 30 likes

Post by irving boleyn »

I'd always thought they would get dissected pretty quickly to turn the component parts into a new combination?
martin allen fan club

Giving this a bump in the hope a stall seller outside the ground has one ?
Hammer.CA

Post by Hammer.CA »

MAFC, I sent you a pm yesterday, I’m not sure if you’ve seen it yet. The guy who supplies the stalls in Scotland was the only person who had the match scarf, they were all sold on the day. No one in London had any.
The same guy had Rangers-Spurs match day scarves, there’s quite a few of those not sold. 😁