WC of WH Players: Round 2 Group A

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

WC of WH Players: Round 2 Group A

Poll ended at Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am

EYAL BERKOVIC
3%
LUDEK MIKLOSKO
16%
DECLAN RICE
37%
PHIL PARKES
43%

Total votes: 91

Korea Hammer
Has liked: 1335 likes
Total likes: 796 likes

Re: WC of WH Players: Round 2 Group A

Post by Korea Hammer »

:muscle:
k-r-c wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:02 pm So i thought Parkes had won however turns out these polls are on KUMB's facebook and twitter where Rice has won easily.
Well, I think that was a bit of a misunderstanding. My fault really. We are now only counting the forum vote.

I got a bit mixed up about how the twitter part would work, amd when I realised that there were 3 times as many voters there as on this site, and that the demographic/voting patterns were so radically different, I asked if we could keep it in-house. Otherwise, I felt our forum community would become a bit of an irrelevance in the vote. Another issue was that the kumb deadline was much earlier than the social media ones so forum members might think a group vote was closed when it was in fact still going.

Sorry for the confusion, and as I say it's all Montenegro fault, but I hope we now have a more consistent and clear competition.
k-r-c
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 217 likes

Post by k-r-c »

Then i do feel Rice is maybe a bit hard done by as those on socials may have voted on there and not on here as thought they was voting towards the competition.

Nothing like a bit of controversy :crylol:
Korea Hammer
Has liked: 1335 likes
Total likes: 796 likes

Post by Korea Hammer »

k-r-c wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:40 pm Then i do feel Rice is maybe a bit hard done by
I can live with it.

The numbers involved would have totally distorted the competition and invalidated the last month and our community.

It was a mistake/misunderstanding for one group only.