Schofield and ITV

KUMB's 24-hour rolling news channel. The Forum in which to discuss non sport-related news and current affairs, including politics.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Gormalysis
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Re: Schofield and ITV

Post by Gormalysis »

Puff Daddy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:46 am I for one am over the moon, I'm not gonna see this ****'s mouche on my TV screen ever again. ****ing sick of the ****ing sight of him
Feel exactly the same way, always knew he was a wrongun.

Don’t think the media will be calling him “stunning and brave” anymore
kenthammer
Has liked: 248 likes
Total likes: 399 likes

Post by kenthammer »

Gormalysis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:55 pm Feel exactly the same way, always knew he was a wrongun.

Don’t think the media will be calling him “stunning and brave” anymore
Just hope there's no more brothers
Samba
Has liked: 2466 likes
Total likes: 893 likes

Post by Samba »

Puff Daddy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:07 am Good. I'm sick if the ****ing sight of him. Honestly, what makes people like him think the public wan't to see hus ****ing moosh fill our TV screens 24/7.
Puff Daddy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:46 am I for one am over the moon, I'm not gonna see this ****'s mouche on my TV screen ever again. ****ing sick of the ****ing sight of him
You like him really..
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9653 likes

Post by S-H »

Wasn't there a show about some Schofield brother's being in prison together one?
Shabu
Has liked: 4188 likes
Total likes: 2048 likes

Post by Shabu »

I've been getting a load of memes on a Whatsapp group I'm on concerning this gopher. I was wondering what was going on.
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2011 likes
Total likes: 1496 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Got a feeling Holmes aint having it! :crylol:

chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 159 likes

Post by chigwells finest »

i really cannot stand the guy , however i do feel its become a total witch hunt now and some of the media want to see him hung drawn and quartered
Bend it like Repka
Has liked: 367 likes
Total likes: 811 likes

Post by Bend it like Repka »

chigwells finest wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:06 am i really cannot stand the guy , however i do feel its become a total witch hunt now and some of the media want to see him hung drawn and quartered
Probably, but the reality is if you make enemies, and abuse a position of power, you can't really complain if it eventually comes down on your head.

Plus there are rightly many questions for ITV to answer, who also have a duty of care to their employees.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 338 likes
Total likes: 357 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

An old MD of mine once said "as you climb the ladder don't tread on people to get there as one day you may well come down that ladder and they will be waiting for you" always stuck with me that one, and I get what you are saying Chigwell. Saying that, IF what I have read is close to the truth or the truth Schofield is a ****ing wrong un and deserves all he gets.

As Bendy says, again, from what I have read IF true, then the powers of "This Morning" and ITV have an awful lot to answer for. I am amazed, considering what has come out from the likes of Saville, and the older generation of entertainer that these companies are not on top of this!
woodgreenspur
Has liked: 92 likes
Total likes: 53 likes

Post by woodgreenspur »

chigwells finest wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:06 am i really cannot stand the guy , however i do feel its become a total witch hunt now and some of the media want to see him hung drawn and quartered
I think it's possibly there's stuff that we don't know,but is open secrets with people connected with the programme.
Also,maybe he is just very unpopular it's a a bit of revenge from people he has wronged in the past.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9653 likes

Post by S-H »

I don't particularly like Holmes, but that's hilarious.

Schofield must be doing his nut!

:D
OFT
Has liked: 3188 likes
Total likes: 1829 likes

Post by OFT »

See what happens when you jump the queue at The Queens 'Lying In State' :winker:
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 338 likes
Total likes: 357 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Holmes talking about narcissisitic behaviour in that interview :crylol:

He really doesn't like Phil & Holly does he :crylol:
SiO
Has liked: 557 likes
Total likes: 306 likes

Post by SiO »

Clacton-ammer wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:35 am Holmes talking about narcissisitic behaviour in that interview :crylol:

He really doesn't like Phil & Holly does he :crylol:
Holmes calling someone else narcissistic!!! The interview focuses plenty on his own qualities (when he's not score settling). Also interesting he starts with the comment that he didn't say anything initially as "who'd believe him" or words to that effect. Not sure how brave Holmes is to be fair.

As for PS.... He's certainly got a fair whack to be worried about it seems. Bosses at This Morning too
claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by claretandblue82 »

Eamonn Holmes will be feared once his wife dies.

He’ll be Ruthless!
The Old Man of Storr
Has liked: 2682 likes
Total likes: 1780 likes

Post by The Old Man of Storr »

How do you good folk feel about a 54 year age gap ?

Asking for my best mate , Al who's due to father a child aged 83 with girlfriend Noor Alfallah , 29 .
SiO
Has liked: 557 likes
Total likes: 306 likes

Post by SiO »

The Old Man of Storr wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:27 pm How do you good folk feel about a 54 year age gap ?

Asking for my best mate , Al who's due to father a child aged 83 with girlfriend Noor Alfallah , 29 .
Uneasy if he met her when he was 68 :wink:
That's some age to become a father!!! Ooohhaaaa
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2476 likes
Total likes: 2706 likes

Post by sendô »

Can't stand Schofield, and honestly I'm sick of the sight of Holly Willoughbooby now too.

That said, all I've seen is he's slept with some young lad of the legal age of consent. Is there more that I've not seen?
Bend it like Repka
Has liked: 367 likes
Total likes: 811 likes

Post by Bend it like Repka »

sendô wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:40 pm Can't stand Schofield, and honestly I'm sick of the sight of Holly Willoughbooby now too.

That said, all I've seen is he's slept with some young lad of the legal age of consent. Is there more that I've not seen?
If a 50 year old man befriending a 15 year old boy, giving him a career jump when they became lovers after a year or two, and then ruthlessly dumping him a few few years later, all while he was married with his own kids while being the face of Cuddly TV with a focus on fun and welfare is fine by you, then nope. Nothing more to see here.
Kentish Hammer
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 89 likes

Post by Kentish Hammer »

The Old Man of Storr wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:27 pm How do you good folk feel about a 54 year age gap ?

Completely off topic but I feel really sorry for the kid when I hear about people of these kind of ages fathering children.

The kid will never have an active Dad, and in all likelihood will no longer have a Dad at all by the time he is 10.

Its selfish in my opinion.