Winners Merch

The forum to check out if you are seeking any Hammers-related merchandise, or have some to sell.

Moderators: bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome, Rio

Metal Hammer
Has liked: 1280 likes
Total likes: 1050 likes

Re: Winners Merch

Post by Metal Hammer »

I drunkenly ordered some winners polo shirt after the final, apparently it's being shipped from China, god knows what it will be like :crylol:
lukechadwick
Has liked: 67 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by lukechadwick »

Can't post 5he link but currently a Betway final shirt, so £80 from club shop currently reaching £560 on eBay
The Straw
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 1456 likes

Post by The Straw »

I'm after a bit of advice about general West Ham merch.

I've got a load of old West Ham shirts from the early to mid 90's. The 'argentina' away shirt, the ecru third kit from around 1996. Think there's some other sets from between those years too (but no later.) I literally have a squad's worth of these kits because the team I played for had a connection to West Ham and they would give us their old kits to play in (we used to train at Chadwell Heath etc).

They've been in a couple of massive holdalls for about 20 years and i'd forgotten about them. Would there be a market for something like that? Either as a job lot or individually? I know they sometimes sell on ebay but some of these are long sleeved (if I remember rightly) and they would obviously need to be washed a few times over :crylol: I don't know how often these things actually get sold.

Worth listing a few? I think the ecru kits have the Pony numbers on the back but with no names.
Hammer.CA
Has liked: 2956 likes
Total likes: 633 likes

Post by Hammer.CA »

There’s quite a large market for old football shirts. There various selling sites on Facebook and you can test the water by listing 2 or 3 on EBay. You might be able to get an idea of their value on there as well.
3hammers
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 37 likes

Post by 3hammers »

The Straw wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:07 am I'm after a bit of advice about general West Ham merch.
90s shirts will always sell so I'd say its definitely worth sticking them up. Prices fluctuate quite a bit though. You'll see a shirt sell for £40 one week and the next the same shirt will go for £100.
I collect shirts (have about 200 now) and I'd be very interested to see what you have if you'd be interested in selling any individually?
Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about it
The Straw
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 1456 likes

Post by The Straw »

Hammer.CA wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:21 am There’s quite a large market for old football shirts. There various selling sites on Facebook and you can test the water by listing 2 or 3 on EBay. You might be able to get an idea of their value on there as well.
Yeah i suppose i'll have to wash a couple and see how it goes. I just think they are probably up there with the worst kits in our history and so who is going to want them. That and I really can't be arsed to do it and if they aren't worth much then I definitely can't be arsed :crylol:
3hammers
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 37 likes

Post by 3hammers »

Just sent you a PM Straw :thup:
[HH]
In the closet
Has liked: 40 likes
Total likes: 58 likes

Post by [HH] »

The Straw wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:07 am I'm after a bit of advice about general West Ham merch.

I've got a load of old West Ham shirts from the early to mid 90's. The 'argentina' away shirt, the ecru third kit from around 1996. Think there's some other sets from between those years too (but no later.) I literally have a squad's worth of these kits because the team I played for had a connection to West Ham and they would give us their old kits to play in (we used to train at Chadwell Heath etc).

They've been in a couple of massive holdalls for about 20 years and i'd forgotten about them. Would there be a market for something like that? Either as a job lot or individually? I know they sometimes sell on ebay but some of these are long sleeved (if I remember rightly) and they would obviously need to be washed a few times over :crylol: I don't know how often these things actually get sold.

Worth listing a few? I think the ecru kits have the Pony numbers on the back but with no names.
Use Watchcount.com and go to completed listings. It'll show what items are listed for, but importantly what they have sold for. Very easy way to gauge price as a seller and never pay over the odds as a buyer!
Hammer.CA

Post by Hammer.CA »

Hope this is of some help to you Straw,

Kialos
Has liked: 1495 likes
Total likes: 767 likes

Post by Kialos »

The Straw wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:29 am Yeah i suppose i'll have to wash a couple and see how it goes. I just think they are probably up there with the worst kits in our history and so who is going to want them. That and I really can't be arsed to do it and if they aren't worth much then I definitely can't be arsed :crylol:

Hand wash them, don't put them in a washing machine. Especially if you are male :hush:
Eggs'n'nuts
Has liked: 177 likes
Total likes: 339 likes

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

Eggs Jnrs 1 and 2 bought me a T.shirt for Father's Day from a company called: art-of-football.com.

They do quite a few clubs, but they bought me the print of the fans in The Square of The Old Town with "West Ham are massive, everywhere we go" underneath.
Metal Hammer
Has liked: 1280 likes
Total likes: 1050 likes

Post by Metal Hammer »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:43 pm Eggs Jnrs 1 and 2 bought me a T.shirt for Father's Day from a company called: art-of-football.com.

They do quite a few clubs, but they bought me the print of the fans in The Square of The Old Town with "West Ham are massive, everywhere we go" underneath.
XXXL? :grin:
Eggs'n'nuts
Has liked: 177 likes
Total likes: 339 likes

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

Metal Hammer wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:52 pm XXXL? :grin:
Not far off these days MH.

When I finish celebrating The 7th June, I'll do something about it!
Westbourne Bill
Has liked: 146 likes
Total likes: 348 likes

Post by Westbourne Bill »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:43 pm Eggs Jnrs 1 and 2 bought me a T.shirt for Father's Day from a company called: art-of-football.com.

This is their site…
https://art-of-football.com/products/we ... assive-tee
Hammer.CA

Post by Hammer.CA »

I’ll try again, take a look at the Retro Football Shirts group on Facebook.
WildyWhu
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by WildyWhu »

Apologies if self promoting is not allowed Mods, please remove if not allowed!

I've got a few winners bits posted up, including the old school Ceefax mug:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WildyDesigns
OnTheBall
Has liked: 70 likes
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by OnTheBall »

Odd as it may sound, I absolutely love the ecru shirt, so I'd love one from you!
Jonny

Post by Jonny »

Just seen they've put the home kit on for £90 with 'winners 23' and looks like just the UEFA CONF sleeve logo, anyone know if it's got the stitching on the front or anything? If not that's mental £££ considering new shirt be out soon.
Jonah
Has liked: 619 likes
Total likes: 547 likes

Post by Jonah »

Jonny wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:34 pm Just seen they've put the home kit on for £90 with 'winners 23' and looks like just the UEFA CONF sleeve logo, anyone know if it's got the stitching on the front or anything? If not that's mental £££ considering new shirt be out soon.
£10 more than the 3rd kit that come with the Prague embroidery.

https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/ki ... shirt.html

The home 'winners' one doesn't mention the embroidery, but then the one above doesn't in the description but it's obvious in the picture.

I doubt it does have it and they are just cashing in further.
bonzosbeard
Has liked: 2175 likes
Total likes: 1375 likes

Post by bonzosbeard »

Received my winners polo shirt this morning. Will proudly wear it to the small festival I'm going to this afternoon/evening.