LC3: Bolton Wanderers 1 West Ham Utd 0 (26/10/05)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

I Prefer Pepsi

Post by I Prefer Pepsi »

Luke (THFC) wrote: IPP - both were me (as I just posted) was going to try to wind you up all morning before coming clean - but in true Pires fashion I f*cked it right up by forgetting that I set myself up to auto logon. I'll go and stand in the corner for the rest of the day!

I saw your post just after I had originally posted.
A good effort but you seem to have clearly ****ed it up! :lol: :lol:
The Collector
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 12 likes

Post by The Collector »

Plodder wrote:I am so glad, on this board it doesn't get down to personal abuse and name calling. The Pompey fans had a real go at our manager, not very nice at all.
I think that we all agree that KUMB is a class above other forums. Also, I wouldn't waste my breath on the fat c***! :wink:
WHUFC TILL I DIE
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by WHUFC TILL I DIE »

I thought Aliadiere looked bright last night, had a lightening quick run on goal but the shot was saved. Id like to see him play more of a part in the league.

As for the attendance, there were a some but not many empty seats in the tier we were allocated. For the 2nd or 3rd game in a row our support was largely atrocious, everyone sat down, I hope this trend wont continue.. why do people go all that way just to sit in silence? You may as well watch the highlights on the telly. As for the home support, the stadium was less than half full. It must have been kids for a quid for the home support, as there were a bunch of 13 yr old chavs to our right enjoying their half tem. Fair play they tried to get it going, but the songs were largely obscured by the ridiculous drum someones got there!
leveller

Post by leveller »

WHUFC TILL I DIE wrote:IFor the 2nd or 3rd game in a row our support was largely atrocious, everyone sat down, I hope this trend wont continue.. why do people go all that way just to sit in silence? You may as well watch the highlights on the telly
Couldn't agree with you more mate. To travel all that way and lose is one thing. But not to even bother supporting your team makes whole thing pointless. There were a few of us trying to get things going but not many people seemed interested, accept for the odd rousing verse of bubbles, etc.

It seemed like there were a lot of families, many northern hammers and others who had brought their kids along, half term and all that. Coupled with the fact we had been hid away in a steep upper tier everybody sat down which always kills the atmosphere dead.

It will be sorted at Anfield, I'm sure of it. ****ed if I'm sitting down for that one, 90 minutes of non stop singing :wink:
Adam 'The Smudge'

Post by Adam 'The Smudge' »

Adam 'The Smudge' wrote: You've got some front.
Your turn out was derisory to say the least and as for the chavs in the corner........well lets just say they sum your club up to a 'T'.
That and the sorry way you play the game. You'll never know the meaning of 'style'.
And at what stage of the competition did Spurs visit you??
I bet it was further with more at stake.

Bolton = dog sh*t football/ plastic stadium/ sh*t pies and sorry support.
Luke (THFC) wrote:Haha - can't believe you lot took that bait last night :wink:

(also can't believe I forgot to log back in as Bolton Bazza this morning though - was going to keep that one going all morning as well :evil: )
:oops: :oops:

C*nt. :lol: