Business Mobile Phone Contracts.

Advertise your business or service to fellow KUMB members with this Forum.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

aboooooooooo
Has liked: 16 likes
Total likes: 84 likes

Business Mobile Phone Contracts.

Post by aboooooooooo »

There seems to be hundreds of companies out there offering the same service. If you are in a business, you must get inundated with telephone calls from B2B mobile phone sales people offering to reduce your phone bills. Most of the time they can...

If you are on a business contract, the chances are you will be on an incorrect tariff, as these things change Monthly. The Phone companies see this, move your tariff or network around, and save you some cash...

That's exactly what we do. http://www.wishcommunications.co.uk

I have a sales team of 6 guys, all out looking for new business. If you have a business contract, or have personal phones and are looking to run them through your company, Please P.M. me, and i'll get out to see you, and see what we can do. We are 100% independent and can offer any of the 5 UK networks.
daveforever

Re: Business Mobile Phone Contracts.

Post by daveforever »

Dave at Forever Group here. I did check out your website but I can see that the domain has been hijacked and appears to divert to a McAfee scam website. I'm not sure if this is something that you are aware of. I just wanted to post a warning to anyone else who inadvertedly may stumble upon it. This concern has been reported to Cisco Talos.